Footy Crowds - 2024

Discuss the footy industry, crowds, tv ratings, memberships, sponsorships and the finances of all Australian football codes and clubs
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Re: Footy Crowds - 2024

Post by Terry »

WookieReturns wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:52 pm
Terry wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:40 pm

Ya better get out of the cot and put that dummy back in ya mouf after that little tanty sookie wookie lolololol!!!!
what tanty?
And maybe go and tell the French and Italians how much more popular fumbling is in Australia than there little soccer comps are in their countries lolololol.

Because ya know ………da crowdds…..da crowdds!!!!!
ah the goal posts get moved again
Sookie Wookie……first class dill!!!!
Another irrelevant post bought to you by Terry the Obssessed.
Come on sook master. You know I’m right. Fumbling crowds are an outlier in world sport. Citing them and ranting that the fumbling Swans are Sydney towns most popular team doesn’t work pal.

I know you’re struggling since your raison d’être has been extinguished but please try to remain calm talk sensibly sookie!

Cheers pal!!!!
WookieReturns
Captain
Captain
Team: Carlton
Been liked: 98 times

Post by WookieReturns »

Terry wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:11 pm

Come on sook master. You know I’m right. Fumbling crowds are an outlier in world sport. Citing them and ranting that the fumbling Swans are Sydney towns most popular team doesn’t work pal.
I never said they were the most popular. I said they drew the most. Which as anyone who knows anything about average attendances knows...its the Swans by fucking miles.

I know you’re struggling since your raison d’être has been extinguished but please try to remain calm talk sensibly sookie!

Cheers pal!!!!
Your concern for my Raison d'etre is again noted you patheticly obssessed clown
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

WookieReturns wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:41 pm

I never said they were the most popular. I said they drew the most. Which as anyone who knows anything about average attendances knows...its the Swans by fucking miles.

Cheers pal!!!!
Your concern for my Raison d'etre is again noted you patheticly obssessed clown

Dear oh dear sookie...........deep breaths and calm down pal. Maybe try a mogadon or two. As to your content: You are now approaching objective. Which is good pal. So you know the fumbling Swans crowds aren't the be all and end all of popularity. Congratulations. A small moment of clarity hopefully leads to longer periods of quiet contemplation and sensibility.

Go well sookie. And keep morale high pal!!
WookieReturns
Captain
Captain
Team: Carlton
Been liked: 98 times

Post by WookieReturns »

Terry wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:08 pm

Dear oh dear sookie...........deep breaths and calm down pal. Maybe try a mogadon or two. As to your content: You are now approaching objective. Which is good pal. So you know the fumbling Swans crowds aren't the be all and end all of popularity. Congratulations. A small moment of clarity hopefully leads to longer periods of quiet contemplation and sensibility.

Well if you werent so obssessed with me, you might have read what the fucking post was about before going on with your diatribe of bullshit.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

WookieReturns wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:20 pm
Terry wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:08 pm

Well if you werent so obssessed with me, you might have read what the fucking post was about before going on with your diatribe of bullshit.
Dear sookie, I will retire tonight from posting to you as it appears to affect you so. It's lovely that you think I am obsessed. I suggest you have a long hard look in the mirror pal. No one anywhere is capable of being obsessed with you lolololol!

Goodnight and good luck. Of course tomorrow I will return to normal transmission. But enjoy tonight's respite sookster!!! Go well.
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Team: North Melbourne
Been liked: 119 times

Post by Quolls2019 »

Terry wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:40 pm

Ya better get out of the cot and put that dummy back in ya mouf after that little tanty sookie wookie lolololol!!!!
what tanty?
And maybe go and tell the French and Italians how much more popular fumbling is in Australia than there little soccer comps are in their countries lolololol.

Because ya know ………da crowdds…..da crowdds!!!!!
Sookie Wookie……first class dill!!!!

Cheers pal!!!!
AFL attracts crowds, NRL doesn't, even in the Rugby League stronghold, and somehow that's a negative for the AFL?
These users liked the author Quolls2019 for the post (total 2):
Beaussie (Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:48 pm) • WookieReturns (Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:39 pm)
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:47 pm

what tanty?

Cheers pal!!!!
AFL attracts crowds, NRL doesn't, even in the Rugby League stronghold, and somehow that's a negative for the AFL?
IneQUOLLity, check out crowds for Serie A in Italy and the FFF in France pal. The averages are just above the NRL's last year. In the low 20k's. The NRL's was just on 20k. That's in countries with 3 times the population. Your mob smash 'em in crowd average. So do ya reckon your fumbling game is bigger in Australia than soccer is in Italy and France pal? Based on crowds?

The NRL's crowds are great. The Australian Fumbling Leagues crowds are outliers in world sports. They're fantastic. It kinda makes ya think context is good. Maybe try it one day pal.

Have a great day and keep morale high pal.
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

Terry wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:19 pm

Cheers pal!!!!
IneQUOLLity, check out crowds for Serie A in Italy and the FFF in France pal. The averages are just above the NRL's last year. In the low 20k's. The NRL's was just on 20k. That's in countries with 3 times the population. Your mob smash 'em in crowd average. So do ya reckon your fumbling game is bigger in Australia than soccer is in Italy and France pal? Based on crowds?

The NRL's crowds are great. The Australian Fumbling Leagues crowds are outliers in world sports. They're fantastic. It kinda makes ya think context is good. Maybe try it one day pal.

If this was an international sports forum you may have a point.
The only point your proving at the moment is not many Australians go to NRL games.
Last edited by Quolls2019 on Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
azif
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Albury Thunder
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 5 times

Post by azif »

what tanty?

Cheers pal!!!!
yea
they were rolling through the gates at homebush on sat eh :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

your bumbling monstrosity attracts crowds in about 3 places of any size on the planet & if its anywhere else other then these 3 .. its usually only because of people from

those 3 places :cool:

sad
sad little sport

tiny
insignificant

Rugby league can fill stadiums with locals in
London
Manchester
Leeds
Perpignan
Auckland
Wellington
Hamilton
Christchurch
Port Moresby
vegas to be added in the coming years

the NRL is growing
the fumbles & bumbles .... is not :cool:
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

azif wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:26 pm

Cheers pal!!!!
yea
they were rolling through the gates at homebush on sat eh :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

your bumbling monstrosity attracts crowds in about 3 places of any size on the planet & if its anywhere else other then these 3 .. its usually only because of people from

sad
sad little sport

tiny
insignificant

London
Manchester
Leeds
Perpignan
Auckland
Wellington
Hamilton
Christchurch
Port Moresby

the NRL is growing
London, Manchester and Leeds….you are delusional.
Super League in England has had to get a private management firm in to try and generate any interest.
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

Cheers pal!!!!
yea

sad
sad little sport

tiny
insignificant

London
Manchester
Leeds
Perpignan
Auckland
Wellington
Hamilton
Christchurch
Port Moresby

the NRL is growing
It is sad that you feel the need to use (flawed) international examples to try and compensate for poor Australian NRL crowds.
This is an Australian Football code forum.
azif
Seniors
Seniors

Post by azif »

Terry wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:19 pm

Cheers pal!!!!

their crowds are great in cultland
or where ever there are enough ex cultists ...their 2 newish sides outside of cultland are failing because they've run out of ex cultists

no one else on the planet is impressed with this fumbling , bumbling embarrassment :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/
azif
Seniors
Seniors

Post by azif »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:32 pm

yea

sad
sad little sport

tiny
insignificant

London
Manchester
Leeds
Perpignan
Auckland
Wellington
Hamilton
Christchurch
Port Moresby

the NRL is growing
It is sad that you feel the need to use (flawed) international examples to try and compensate for poor Australian NRL crowds.
its sad your sport couldn't fill a phone box anywhere on the planet outside of the cultist bubble ............but for ex cultists :cool:
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

azif wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:49 pm

yea

sad
sad little sport

tiny
insignificant

London
Manchester
Leeds
Perpignan
Auckland
Wellington
Hamilton
Christchurch
Port Moresby

the NRL is growing
its sad your sport couldn't fill a phone box anywhere on the planet outside of the cultist bubble ............but for ex cultists :cool:
Sad sport? Whats NRL, few can be bothered to go to see.
azif
Seniors
Seniors

Post by azif »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:09 pm
azif wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:49 pm

Sad sport? Whats NRL, few can be bothered to go to see.
whats NRL ? , a sport that is followed by a lot more people then just cultists in the tiny corner of one country & a tiny corner of one country only

sad
tiny
pathetic :cool: