Finals TV ratings 2023

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Finals TV ratings 2023

Post by truthbomber »

cehar5 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:49 pm
truthbomber wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:35 pm
cehar5 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:27 pm

Haha you can't answer it. Didn't think so. Notice you name called but I didn't. Typical league fan, nothing of substance. Nothing between your ears 😔😔.
you avoided my question ... like a fumbler avoids weights in the gym :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/
skinny little twerps :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

netballers are tougher :lol: :lol: :lol:

so you can answer how your silly little fumbling abortion is consistently 2nd to Rugby League in Australia ? :cool:
PS everyone in this forum knows your an overweight loner with mental health issues so i wouldn't talk about lifting weights champ
everyknows you're a skinny little singlet wearing wanker living in mummys basement , a typical fumbler
sad state of affairs for a 45 year old
cehar5
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Demons storm
Been liked: 19 times

Post by cehar5 »

truthbomber wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:55 pm
truthbomber wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:35 pm

you avoided my question ... like a fumbler avoids weights in the gym :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/
skinny little twerps :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

netballers are tougher :lol: :lol: :lol:

so you can answer how your silly little fumbling abortion is consistently 2nd to Rugby League in Australia ? :cool:
PS everyone in this forum knows your an overweight loner with mental health issues so i wouldn't talk about lifting weights champ
everyknows you're a skinny little singlet wearing wanker living in mummys basement , a typical fumbler
😂 😂 don't concern yourself with what I'm wearing champ. Keep those thoughts to yourself. Own goal after own goal with you 😆
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

Post by truthbomber »

cehar5 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:27 pm

😂 😂 don't concern yourself with what I'm wearing champ. Keep those thoughts to yourself. Own goal after own goal with you 😆
don't concern yourself about me concerning myself with what you're wearing tosspot
you're a fumbler

everyone knows what you're wearing

a singlet
& your little sisters short shorts ..... looking like the cockhead that you are :cool:
cehar5
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Demons storm
Been liked: 19 times

Post by cehar5 »

truthbomber wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:31 pm
cehar5 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:27 pm

don't concern yourself about me concerning myself with what you're wearing tosspot
you're a fumbler

everyone knows what you're wearing

a singlet
& your little sisters short shorts ..... looking like the cockhead that you are :cool:
Jesus mate. Getting super weird now. Not sure why you're fantasizing about me wearing short shorts. You do you though you weirdo.