Dimma to coach the Gold Coast

Australian Football news and discussion.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Dimma to coach the Gold Coast

Post by Fred »

Dimma to coach Gold Coast - should be good move I feel. I think the gold coast have probably the best list in the comp at the moment and with the three Academy Picks coming through all rated very highly - 2 in the top 10 at least - one a strong forward type who is agile - I think having someone like dimma to pull this all together is just what was needed.

Can we have reasonable comments please - I'll place a similar thread in the Fight Club for the usual suspects.

May see him out for a surf - who knows.
Veni, vidi, vici
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Team: North Melbourne
Been liked: 119 times

Re: Dimma to coach the Gold Coast

Post by Quolls2019 »

As I have posted previously I have a bit of an issue recruiting a coach who says he is tired and needs a rest, resigns early in the season and 3 weeks later says he is raring to go!!!

Having said that I think they have a good list with 3 outstanding academy picks and another 2 that I think will be long term players.
Grab them, promote them as local success stories, and they will not need high priced recruits at the end of their career.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: Dimma to coach the Gold Coast

Post by Fred »

Yes, having local boys coming through is always a good thing. The forward is meant to be one big fella who is also quite agile.
Veni, vidi, vici