The NRL is stronger here than when the Giants started’: Swans, GWS want AFL to lift its game

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Team: North Melbourne
Been liked: 119 times

Re: The NRL is stronger here than when the Giants started’: Swans, GWS want AFL to lift its game

Post by Quolls2019 »

Beaussie wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:25 am
From the Gemba report into NRL expansion, the AFL does have more work to do in NSW and QLD.

And whilst there are concerns with the Giants and Suns, I remember the same hysteria and calls to end the Swans and Bears in the early 90s when both clubs were struggling on and off the field. Sound familiar? Heck, I remember going to the SCG with a free ticket after buying a Whopper Junior at Hungry Jacks. Expansion and growth in new markets takes a long time as we’ve seen with the Swans and Bears/Lions. You don’t just give up though.

The Giants need to be seen as fully committed to Western Sydney, not split with the ACT. And they need to drop the ridiculous GWS name and just call themselves Western Sydney Giants. It’s so ridiculous hearing media, commentators etc refer to them as GWS.

I think the AFL figures for the NRL dominated “homeland” states are quite good.
Certainly better than the NRL figures in the AFL states.
I am surprised the NRL rates so highly in Victoria.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

Re: The NRL is stronger here than when the Giants started’: Swans, GWS want AFL to lift its game

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:41 am
From the Gemba report into NRL expansion, the AFL does have more work to do in NSW and QLD.

And whilst there are concerns with the Giants and Suns, I remember the same hysteria and calls to end the Swans and Bears in the early 90s when both clubs were struggling on and off the field. Sound familiar? Heck, I remember going to the SCG with a free ticket after buying a Whopper Junior at Hungry Jacks. Expansion and growth in new markets takes a long time as we’ve seen with the Swans and Bears/Lions. You don’t just give up though.

The Giants need to be seen as fully committed to Western Sydney, not split with the ACT. And they need to drop the ridiculous GWS name and just call themselves Western Sydney Giants. It’s so ridiculous hearing media, commentators etc refer to them as GWS.
8-[

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

fumblers & their rampant delusions
as if these graphs represent anything

as if vicderpian rules has the interest of 23% of Qlders & 27% of NSWshmen
it wouldn't be 2.3% & 2.7% respectively
just ex pats & snobs in both states

you have aflol officials quite clearly stating the code is going backwards in NSW , against the backdrop of the NRL's interest at all time highs there
& in QLD & the ACT

so bea arthur reacts by

putting this utter crap up :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/

wow
bubbles & zips eh :cool:
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

CRISIS: Bloke with 40 years experience in Sydney fumbling says it at an all time low in the harbour city. Male junior playing numbers have dropped by a 'huge' amount.

Clubs turn up with 4 or 5 players. Others 'can't field sides'.

The truth has been revealed!!!! And its ugly..........very ugly. Why am I not surprised lolololololol!!!!
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Terry wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 6:56 pm

CRISIS: Bloke with 40 years experience in Sydney fumbling says it at an all time low in the harbour city. Male junior playing numbers have dropped by a 'huge' amount.

Clubs turn up with 4 or 5 players. Others 'can't field sides'.

The truth has been revealed!!!! And its ugly..........very ugly. Why am I not surprised lolololololol!!!!
terry , terry .. terry

please
look at Beat ups Graph

look at it !!!!!

that'll keep the fumblers all zipped up & safe in their bubbles :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors
Team: brisbane bears
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Bbear »

Looking at the graph their is much optimism, figures approaching 30 % are not catastrophic, considering it's RL heart land.
Rename the Giants to something that is more representative of Sydney.
Enhance the game day experience with more concerts featuring local community bands and popular Sydney groups.
I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

truthbomber wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:34 pm

8-[

Oh gees, clearly the fact that it’s a graph from the Gemba report into NRL expansion was missed by you. Carry on 🙄
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Beaussie wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:51 pm
truthbomber wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:34 pm

8-[

Oh gees, clearly the fact that it’s a graph from the Gemba report into NRL expansion was missed by you. Carry on 🙄

written by fumblers
worry about finding some fans & TV veiwers for your fumbling abortion in NSW /ACT & QLD as per the recent revelations by aflol officials themselves of its plummetting popularity :cool:
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Bbear wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:40 pm
Looking at the graph their is much optimism, figures approaching 30 % are not catastrophic, considering it's RL heart land.
Enhance the game day experience with more concerts featuring local community bands and popular Sydney groups.
if they were 30%
except they're not

they're 3% :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/
These users liked the author truthbomber for the post:
Quolls2019 (Tue May 02, 2023 2:13 pm)
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Team: North Melbourne
Been liked: 119 times

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 6:47 am
if they were 30%
except they're not

You keep making big statements. Prove they are 3%.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:14 pm
truthbomber wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 6:47 am
if they were 30%
except they're not

You keep making big statements. Prove they are 3%.
proof ?
its called TV ratings you fumbling spas.tic
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

It seems the truth serum has had another sampling in good 'ol Sydney town. A week ago the Swans Andrew Pridham defied the usual AFL practice and actually told the truth by stating, ".....the game is going backwards in NSW". Whilst the Ginats Dave Mathews said, "....the NRL is now bigger in Sydney than when the Ginats started". Hard to believe AFL types telling the truth......but there it is!!!

Now usual AFL blowhard bullshit artist Tony Shepherd has said, ".....the game is facing an alarming plight in western Sydney after the wheels fell off......". He further said, ".....the game has fewer than 2k registered players in an area of 2.65M people". Shheeesssshhhhh.......thats incredible. Incredibly bad!!!

After decades of AFL BS, lies, deception and obfuscation we finally have some truth tellers in Australia's most over blown sport. Well done gentleman!!!!! It can't be easy putting ya head over the parapet and defy fumblehouse propaganda. It's like a breath of fresh air. Let the truth telling continue!!!!!!

‘The wheels fell off’: GWS put boot into AFL for western Sydney mess".
Caroline Wilson
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

western Sydney mess

wow
love it
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

new name for the side based there

not GWS

WSM ....Western Sydney Mess Giants :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Terry wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:00 pm
It seems the truth serum has had another sampling in good 'ol Sydney town. A week ago the Swans Andrew Pridham defied the usual AFL practice and actually told the truth by stating, ".....the game is going backwards in NSW". Whilst the Ginats Dave Mathews said, "....the NRL is now bigger in Sydney than when the Ginats started". Hard to believe AFL types telling the truth......but there it is!!!

Now usual AFL blowhard bullshit artist Tony Shepherd has said, ".....the game is facing an alarming plight in western Sydney after the wheels fell off......". He further said, ".....the game has fewer than 2k registered players in an area of 2.65M people". Shheeesssshhhhh.......thats incredible. Incredibly bad!!!

After decades of AFL BS, lies, deception and obfuscation we finally have some truth tellers in Australia's most over blown sport. Well done gentleman!!!!! It can't be easy putting ya head over the parapet and defy fumblehouse propaganda. It's like a breath of fresh air. Let the truth telling continue!!!!!!

‘The wheels fell off’: GWS put boot into AFL for western Sydney mess".
Caroline Wilson
Bhaaaaaaaa
All those yrs ago Lawson told them the truth ..how they were bullshitting with their player numbers & showing what smoke & mirror tricks AFLol house were doing.
Sadly they took no notice & gave him a job on the payroll so no more from truth bombs from Doc Lawson.
Vlad & Gil knew the cult members (a few on here we could name)would lap up any bullshit they put out in the AFLol media .
Free Lawson so he can do another report & show just what a mess this WS exercise really is .

Lol Taking over WS was the prediction IIRC by the cultists in here
How’s that going 🤣🤣🤣🤣
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o