LET THE ARSE KICKING BEGIN

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

Re: LET THE ARSE KICKING BEGIN

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:54 pm
Dolphins did well in their first game…pity it wont last
seig heil fumbler

in 2023 ?
no it won't ... most likely they'll fall to the Raiders on Saturday
but they'll win enough games to keep the roller coaster of new team interest bubbling in SE QLD

their recruitment for 2024 is already underway & they will field a strong team that will challenge for finals in the coming years
They'll be as big as the Broncos & Cowboys by 2030
every other sport in QLD will become less relevant then they already are

bye bye wions
thuns
weds
woar

bye bye :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Pete__09
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Brisbane Lions
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 17 times

Post by Pete__09 »

Dolphins did do well in there first game so well done to them. They even got a half full stadium which is very good for Rugby League standards.
But wait till they start losing a lot & become irrelevant which is inevitable. I predict there average crowds will be around 8,000.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Pete__09 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:19 pm
Dolphins did do well in there first game so well done to them. They even got a half full stadium which is very good for Rugby League standards.
But wait till they start losing a lot & become irrelevant which is inevitable. I predict there average crowds will be around 8,000.
Only inevitable thing here Petey is you either talking shit or telling whoppers
Who am I kidding it’s both .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Pete__09
Reserves
Reserves
Been liked: 17 times

Post by Pete__09 »

AFLcrap1 they only play in a stadium that holds 11,500 so I would think 8,000 average is pretty good once they start losing.

Let me guess that you didn't even know that was their capacity.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Pete__09 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 2:16 pm
AFLcrap1 they only play in a stadium that holds 11,500 so I would think 8,000 average is pretty good once they start losing.

You’re wrong again geez petey you got a bad habit of having NFI what you’re talking about
I know exactly what the stadium holds & they don’t ONLY play there 🤣🤣🤣
& they only play 3 games there
The majority of their games are at Suncorp

& I see you don’t want to touch the post where you asked to show where you were lying & I posted proof .
Understandable when you’re caught out
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

half full ?

:hmm:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
more lies from our resident halfwit
crowd was 32,177 about 62% of capacity & as big as any cwowd the kitty kat wions have got in the last 10 years ..
they'll get 52,500 in rnd 4 V the Broncos

& even when they're losing in the years to come
they will outdraw the thuns & wions easily
average 8K ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , no petey , they're not the thuns afterall :cool:
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Pete 'ol son. I'm gonna go easy on ya this time cause you seem a little......ummm......confused! This is an incredibly stupid statement pal. There is not a chance in hell the Dolphins will avg 8k this year. Or any other year. No matter how much they lose.

Now i'm gonna give ya a little advice pal. Do more research. Try to be objective. Don't get sucked into the fumbleball bubble - they lie a lot.

I truly hope this helps you Pete. If it doesn't I will have to get more ....ummm.......more pointed in my observations lololololololol!!!!

Have a great day!!!!!
These users liked the author Terry for the post:
AFLcrap1 (Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:46 pm)
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

they're playing 3 games at Redcliffe & 9 at Suncorp petey you mo.ng

the 3 at redcliffe will get 10K each
1 at Suncorp has already got 32K
broncos 52K
the other 8 will average 25K

thats
314K for the 12 games
Average 26,166

i'll put them 2nd behind the Broncos for sports crowds in 2023 in QLD who'll get over 30K as an average
( 50K tipped for the Broncs V Cows this Friday Night )

thanks for coming petey you racistball twit
BrizzyFan12
Been liked: 0

Post by BrizzyFan12 »

truthbomber wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:31 am
BrizzyFan12 wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:34 pm
I mean, I'm from Brisbane for starters. Just glossing over the fact that the AFL's season opener is going to draw 5x the attendance of the NRL season opener?
seig heil fumbler..
you or your mo.ng parents moved there from the racistball states at some point,
the only people on the planet who give a rats arse about fumbling missing or throwing bananas at coloured people have their origins down there :cool:
Hey "Truth"bomber, sorry for the late reply. Life and stuff

And for starters, I was born in Toowoomba, lived far out in the Western Downs for most of my youth, and currently reside in the Northern Brisbane suburbs. The old man is originally from the Sunny Coast and my mother isn't from Australia to begin with. I support the Cowboys too, general preference is just Aussie Rules. And living in all those different places, IN QUEENSLAND, I've come to find most AFL followers are pretty tolerant of other sports because they don't care about the other codes or follow them with a passing interest.

Rugby League diehards such as yourself though, can't fathom that Aussie Rules presence is growing in Queensland. The Lions and Suns have put a ton of work into grassroots, and it helps that both have become competitive on the field in the last few years. Not to mention their female counterparts leading the way and helping girls' participation levels explode in the South East.

I'm not stupid and I know QLD will probably forever be a predominantly League state for my time on the planet, heck I enjoy State of Origin as much as the next Queenslander, but to ignore the AFL's evergrowing foothold in the state is pretty ignorant.

And a little something extra to ya constant "racistball" comments, it's laughable to say the least. As shitty as it is, every code has them and it didn't take long for fans to get booted from a Rugby League game for, surprise surprise, racist comments.
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

BrizzyFan12 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:01 pm
I mean, I'm from Brisbane for starters. Just glossing over the fact that the AFL's season opener is going to draw 5x the attendance of the NRL season opener?
seig heil fumbler..
the only people on the planet who give a rats arse about fumbling missing or throwing bananas at coloured people have their origins down there :cool:

And for starters, I was born in Toowoomba, lived far out in the Western Downs for most of my youth, and currently reside in the Northern Brisbane suburbs. The old man is originally from the Sunny Coast and my mother isn't from Australia to begin with. I support the Cowboys too, general preference is just Aussie Rules. And living in all those different places, IN QUEENSLAND, I've come to find most AFL followers are pretty tolerant of other sports because they don't care about the other codes or follow them with a passing interest.

Rugby League diehards such as yourself though, can't fathom that Aussie Rules presence is growing in Queensland. The Lions and Suns have put a ton of work into grassroots, and it helps that both have become competitive on the field in the last few years. Not to mention their female counterparts leading the way and helping girls' participation levels explode in the South East.

I'm not stupid and I know QLD will probably forever be a predominantly League state for my time on the planet, heck I enjoy State of Origin as much as the next Queenslander, but to ignore the AFL's evergrowing foothold in the state is pretty ignorant.

And a little something extra to ya constant "racistball" comments, it's laughable to say the least. As shitty as it is, every code has them and it didn't take long for fans to get booted from a Rugby League game for, surprise surprise, racist comments.
seig heil fumbler

you're new around here , so .... you won't know about truthbombers 3 rules when dealing with fumblers so I'll cut you a break & let you off this time

the 3 rules when dealing with fumblers
1) they're deluded
2) they're racists
3) they're liars

refer to rule 3 with regard to your story about where your parents are from
refer to rule 1 with regard to your ideas about how skinnyangloball's progress outside of the mo.ng states

cheers & thanks for dropping in :cool:
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

seig heil fumbler..

Ahhhh - trying to have a normal conversation with him/her. Good luck with that - you will see by his reply you have just wasted valuable time. Do as I have and place him on ignore - there is just no use having any discussion or an argument or debate for that matter - its juvenile and inane. I can guarantee you he will not address your points and just use childish insults as a retort.
Veni, vidi, vici
GlobalRugbyLeague
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Manly
Been liked: 3 times

Post by GlobalRugbyLeague »

Still a better start than the Giants, who have to play in two city's 280km apart just to stay afloat :(/
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Fred wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:20 pm

seig heil fumbler..

Ahhhh - trying to have a normal conversation with him/her. Good luck with that - you will see by his reply you have just wasted valuable time. Do as I have and place him on ignore - there is just no use having any discussion or an argument or debate for that matter - its juvenile and inane. I can guarantee you he will not address your points and just use childish insults as a retort.
seig heil fumbler
:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

this coming from the forum village idiot :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Team: North Melbourne
Been liked: 119 times

Post by Quolls2019 »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:26 pm
Pete__09 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:21 pm
Show my one thing I have posted that's crap.
Melbourne gets rated the sporting capital of the world year in year out.
How is that me making stuff up when its just facts?
Jesus petey ..you ain’t got a lot going on up stairs

This is what you posted

Melbourne if the sports capital of the world & gets voted most liveable city year in year out

This is where I showed that’s a lie

Vienna
For the third time in the past five years, Vienna captured the first spot in the 2022 Global Liveability Index, the annual report published by The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU). The top 10 was dominated by western European cities, which make up half of those on the list.

You’re just not real bright .

EDIT
Major events are back, as is their major impact on the global image of sports cities – Tokyo tops the BCW 2022 Ranking of Sports Cities
In search of the city with the strongest association to sport, the sports practice of leading global communications agency, BCW, is delighted to publish the 2022 Ranking of Sport Cities. This annual ranking lists the top 50 cities from around the world that are perceived to be most associated with sport.
The ranking is based on the views of International Federations (IFs) and sports industry experts, combined with an analysis of the association between sport and a city in the digital space. The latter consists of the total number of mentions of the word ‘sport’ associated with the name of the city on social media platforms, blogs, and websites.
For the first time in the 10-year history of the Ranking, a city from Asia has ranked first. Tokyo jumped to the top of the 2022 Ranking of Sports Cities, edging out Paris and London, which ranked second and third, respectively. Los Angeles sits at fourth place and last year’s winner, New York, takes fifth place.
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
Melbourne is officially the sporting capital of the world.
Melbourne took top spot at the SportBusiness Ultimate Sport City Awards, the longest-running rankings of the world's top sports hosts, stealing the title from Berlin, London, New York and Sydney.

Melbourne also won the award in 2006, 2008, 2010 and 2014
Melbourne did win the best large city award in 2018.
Held every two years since 2006, the internationally-recognised SportBusiness Ultimate Sports City Rankings and Awards are the longest-established rankings of the world’s top sports host cities.

Not recent awards in this category have been made.

Melbourne, Australia, had been ranked by the EIU as the world's most liveable city for seven years in a row, from 2011 to 2017.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

yea
New York is less of a sports city then dumbourne

New York
NBA
NFL
MLB