Hawthorn Investigation

Australian Football news and discussion.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Hawthorn Investigation

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Terry wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:16 am
TLPG wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:47 am
I'll prove something else to you - this is not exclusive to the AFL.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-pr ... 07cabb059b
Are you seriously comparing this to what has happened in fumbling over the entire life of the game pal????? Incredible.

The deflection and obfuscation of you and other fumble fans everywhere is disgusting. It is no wonder that racism is systemic in your cesspool game with attitudes like this.

This attitude comes from the top. Gilty and fumblehouse are full speed into it right now. And fumble fans like you just follow suit.

Filth. Pure filth!!!!
It is mind boggling the attitude of the fumble cult…
No one claims there is no racism in other sports ..there is in all sports
But afl is so far ahead of the others it’s not funny .
& for one simple reason .
Each time an official or club boss says or does something it’s all hands on deck to defend him .
The media paint it as misunderstood or he didn’t mean it .
They also downplay the incident & deflect that it’s a societal problem ..

It’s simple ..try punishing the perps & it might get the message across .
As it is now it’s defend at all costs .
Protect the image …
Just look at the differences a few yrs ago .
A.Johns made a racist remark atSOO training..lost his job .
E Mac.makes ape jokes about Goodes on radio & what happened .wet lettuce leaf punishment.

& people on here still defend E Mac.
It’s amazing how cult like these people are .
These users liked the author AFLcrap1 for the post:
hashish (Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:41 am)
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Terry wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:07 am
TLPG wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:59 am
So you deny what happened at Newcastle?

The deflection and obfuscation of you and other chuckball fans everywhere is disgusting.
Pal. Ya just can't make things up like Gilty and all your fumbling mates. This thread is about the Hawthorn Investigation. Not the Newcastle one. It's like comparing a nuclear explosion to a penny bunger goin' off. Typical fumble propaganda 101.

Address your own codes cesspit racism or remain silent like beatup, bummy and the majority of the feeble fumble fans.
This bloke being what he is probably thought the one Whitney parent rule was An outstanding rule .

For all RLs problems ..we don’t hide our dirty laundry .
It gets aired by the media.
The AFLs problems are due to the exact opposite .
Hide .obstruct . Do deals .&Giltys latest…we are not releasing the report ..wonder why ?
Eventually the sewerage overflows & that’s why they are under the spotlight now .
Amazing that all the other media…zilch ..nothing .no story .
It. Took one journo not looking the other way to uncover this disgusting rot .
These users liked the author AFLcrap1 for the post:
hashish (Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:41 am)

🤣
Xman wrote
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

Terry wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:07 am

The deflection and obfuscation of you and other chuckball fans everywhere is disgusting.
Pal. Ya just can't make things up like Gilty and all your fumbling mates. This thread is about the Hawthorn Investigation. Not the Newcastle one. It's like comparing a nuclear explosion to a penny bunger goin' off. Typical fumble propaganda 101.

Address your own codes cesspit racism or remain silent like beatup, bummy and the majority of the feeble fumble fans.
Thank you for confirming your ignorance of Newcastle. Racism is racism no matter who does it. It's not on no matter what. Address Newcastle AND Hawthorn to be consistent.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I’ll just say this. The issues going on with the AFL at the moment, for me, are deeply disturbing. Firstly, I haven’t seen anything in the nrl that is anywhere near what I am reading. Again - I am deeply concerned about what I read of the current issues raised so much so I am saddened that anyone was put through what I have read that certain First Nations people have been subjected to. It deeply saddens me and action is needed. I do really mean it it when I say that, for me, this transcends any point scoring re: codes as thiis, to me is a serious matter. And on that I call out the absolute bullshit of whataboutism I read here. The focus here is the AFL. It has not been and is currently not good enough! I don’t give a fuck about what happened in the nrl or any other code - no ! The focus is the afl and what they are going to do about this issue - of racism that has had too many issue of late to ignore - so stop with the other codes - I don’t give a fuck - if they have a problem let them sort it out - but right here - right now - the afl has a problem with racism - pointing out other codes is just a deflection and an attempt to minimise the issue.
Veni, vidi, vici
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Post by TLPG »

No I disagree. I am not in any way downplaying the issue with Hawthorn. It's bad. But ANY racism is bad. The degree doesn't matter - and that's why I referenced Newcastle. It is not exclusively an AFL problem. It is everyone's problem. The focus must be on racism. If we focus on the AFL in this case, it is NOT going to fix the problem. Fixing one corner, leaves the rest free to continue on.

Eliminate racism - everywhere. No exceptions.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

TLPG wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:10 am
No I disagree. I am not in any way downplaying the issue with Hawthorn. It's bad. But ANY racism is bad. The degree doesn't matter - and that's why I referenced Newcastle. It is not exclusively an AFL problem. It is everyone's problem. The focus must be on racism. If we focus on the AFL in this case, it is NOT going to fix the problem. Fixing one corner, leaves the rest free to continue on.

Eliminate racism - everywhere. No exceptions.
You are an idiot
The degree of racism doesn’t matter 🤣🤣🤣🤣
You’d make a great judge
So take the US for example lynching a man because of his colour is the same as calling him the N word ..why because the degree doesn’t matter .
Get help you are seriously stupid

🤣
Xman wrote