Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Team: MYOB
Been liked: 8 times

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

Post by TLPG »

hashish wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:32 pm
TLPG wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:19 pm
hashish wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:27 am
"Sydney Uni, New South Wales Uni, UTS, Manly, Kogarah, Pennant Hills, Baulkham Hills, Croydon Park and St Leonards"

Thanks for proving my point that only soy boy mummies boys from the Hills, inner-west and eastern suburbs are attracted to the racist victorian netball game.
I didn't know Manly, Kogarah and St Leonards were from those areas. Way to insult the north shore and the southern suburbs! Ignorance right there from you, buster. Racism by the way is present in all sports and the sooner it is stamped out the better.
None are western suburbs, victurdian. This only further proves my point that soft anglos who failed to play a proper football code are attracted to this racist victorian abomination.
Oh look at you moving the goal posts. Okay - I can play that game too. Let's add the Platinum Division clubs;
Balmain, Liverpool, Parramatta, Penrith, Camden, Sutherland, Randwick and Macquarie Uni.
And Aussie rules is a proper football code, where throwing the ball is illegal (unlike thugby!)
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
hashish
Team: footy
Been liked: 3 times

Post by hashish »

TLPG wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:24 pm
hashish wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:32 pm
TLPG wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:19 pm

I didn't know Manly, Kogarah and St Leonards were from those areas. Way to insult the north shore and the southern suburbs! Ignorance right there from you, buster. Racism by the way is present in all sports and the sooner it is stamped out the better.
None are western suburbs, victurdian. This only further proves my point that soft anglos who failed to play a proper football code are attracted to this racist victorian abomination.
Oh look at you moving the goal posts. Okay - I can play that game too. Let's add the Platinum Division clubs;
Balmain, Liverpool, Parramatta, Penrith, Camden, Sutherland, Randwick and Macquarie Uni.
And Aussie rules is a proper football code, where throwing the ball is illegal (unlike thugby!)
Wtf is "platinum division". No one has heard of this, a few anglos that failed to play proper sports is still nothing but a complete curiosity to Western Sydney, no one cares for your shitty Victorian sport in gws' so called heartland, "platinum division". They give out free tickets in shopping centres and schools and no one still bothers to go to midgets games, the reason being two fold a. It is not part of the culture of the area at all and is viewed as foreign Victorian weirdness and b. Its a completely shit game. There's more estrogen in a Sydney Swans crowd than at baby showers.
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

Platinum division is part of the Sydney AFL competition and goes with the Premier Division that I previously mentioned as the second tier. Aussie Rules has been played in Sydney longer than thugby league so it has cultural pull - like it or not. Estrogen? Only at AFLW, fool. Just admit that you don't understand anything and leave it at that hmm? Oh and the fact that the Giants have 30,000 PAID UP members makes a mockery of your free tickets comment. Aussie rules is a great game that pisses all over thugby league. Live with it.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
hashish

Post by hashish »

TLPG wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:03 pm
Platinum division is part of the Sydney AFL competition and goes with the Premier Division that I previously mentioned as the second tier. Aussie Rules has been played in Sydney longer than thugby league so it has cultural pull - like it or not. Estrogen? Only at AFLW, fool. Just admit that you don't understand anything and leave it at that hmm? Oh and the fact that the Giants have 30,000 PAID UP members makes a mockery of your free tickets comment. Aussie rules is a great game that pisses all over thugby league. Live with it.
"Aussie Rules" has completely zero "cultural pull" in the western suburbs and indeed throughout much of Sydney, something called "platinum division" doesn't change the reality that in the vast majority of the Sydney region, VFL is considered a foreign joke.

Yes, estrogen. Ever seen a Sydney Swans crowd? The epitome of soy boy, Melbourne hipster wannabes and other low testosterone anglo-celtic mummy boys. It really is amazing how in the most multicultural city in the country, the Melbourne abomination of a game seemingly only attracts a singular demographic, soft middle class woketards, like flies to a pile of shit really.

30,000 "paid up members", this is VFLol propaganda, even the Iraqi minister for information circa 2003 was more believable. Tell us genius, with all these "paid up members", why are their home games basically played in empty stadiums? Surely with such a massive following, they'd be able to attract more than a couple of virgins and their pet dog to their home games. Anyway, I've had some of these freaks hand out free tickets to me in person, I told them that I was fully stocked with toilet paper already.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I'm guessing hashish has never seen an AFL teams cheer squad lol.

Yes, estrogen. Ever seen a Sydney Swans crowd? The epitome of soy boy, Melbourne hipster wannabes and other low testosterone anglo-celtic mummy boys. It really is amazing how in the most multicultural city in the country, the Melbourne abomination of a game seemingly only attracts a singular demographic, soft middle class woketards, like flies to a pile of shit really.

What is it with these RL posters. Here we have a "new" one that seems obsessed with hatred towsrd the AFL and Aussie Rules - like aussie rules shagged his misses and is still angry about it. I get the whole "little brother" syndrome and chip on the shoulder (Victorians had and have it with SA and WA aussie rules fans for years) ands wanting to slap that smug chip of arrogance of the AFL's shoulder, but gee. May be that'swhy the AFL supporters don't really get to that level - as they don't care too much - just a bit of banter or fun, but for the NRL nuffies on her it's like to the point of obsession. Get a life guys seriously or see a therapist. It's just a game.
Veni, vidi, vici
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

hashish wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:25 pm
"Aussie Rules" has completely zero "cultural pull" in the western suburbs and indeed throughout much of Sydney, something called "platinum division" doesn't change the reality that in the vast majority of the Sydney region, VFL is considered a foreign joke.

30,000 "paid up members", this is VFLol propaganda, even the Iraqi minister for information circa 2003 was more believable. Tell us genius, with all these "paid up members", why are their home games basically played in empty stadiums? Surely with such a massive following, they'd be able to attract more than a couple of virgins and their pet dog to their home games. Anyway, I've had some of these freaks hand out free tickets to me in person, I told them that I was fully stocked with toilet paper already.
If Aussie Rules had "zero" cultural pull there would be no Sydney AFL competition. And yet there is, and has been since 1903. Fact.

You haven't seen a Sydney Swans crowd ever. I have. You are absolutely wrong about what you say there.

And I dare you to tell the Giants they don't have 30,000 paid up members. I double dare you. Empty stadium? Since the club began in the AFL Sydney Showgrounds has had an average attendance of over 10,000. Sure - not a full stadium but far FAR from empty! You haven't seen any free tickets - on that one I am calling you what you are. A liar.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
hashish

Post by hashish »

TLPG wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:38 pm
hashish wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:25 pm

If Aussie Rules had "zero" cultural pull there would be no Sydney AFL competition. And yet there is, and has been since 1903. Fact.

You haven't seen a Sydney Swans crowd ever. I have. You are absolutely wrong about what you say there.

And I dare you to tell the Giants they don't have 30,000 paid up members. I double dare you. Empty stadium? Since the club began in the AFL Sydney Showgrounds has had an average attendance of over 10,000. Sure - not a full stadium but far FAR from empty! You haven't seen any free tickets - on that one I am calling you what you are. A liar.
There are people that partake in medieval re-enactments, it doesn't mean that medieval jousting has any "cultural pull", just that there are some fringe interest groups with fringe and weird interests, ditto for VFL in Sydney.

I have seen Swans supporters and their crowds, the most homogenously anglo/white middle class group of people you could ever get, all wankers.

30,000 members yet a supposed average of "10,000", that's it? Also how many of those 10,000 are not vicperdians and other southerners supporting their VFL teams? There was a game in 2016, a final where at least 90% of the crowd were travellers from Victoria supporting their team, thus your average figure is already disingenuous to begin with. We have seen them pull barely 4,000 (that is based on AFL figures as well) to games, inclusive of games where they have offered free tickets. What happened to their "30,000 paid up members"?
TLPG
Coach
Coach

Post by TLPG »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You just proved in that first paragraph that you have no clue what cultural pull actually means!!!

You've never seen an AFL game live in your life full stop never mind a Swans game, and it is a well known fact that not all members can get to every home game. The Giants have members in Canberra for example. And the percentage of Victorians who travel interstate is lower than you think. You are guessing in desperate hope, and you have no proof of your figures at all. There are three lies in this world - Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics.
THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I think when responding to the nrl nuffies here all that need be done is point to the broadcast deal. Seems to have shut them up quite a bit.
Veni, vidi, vici