Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Pippen1994
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:32 pm
Team: Parra
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 2 times

Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

Post by Pippen1994 »



Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4354
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 155 times

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

Post by Terry »

Is there anyone in the known world who actually believes the Ginats have 32k members?? Anyone? Anywhere? Anyhow? Anyway?


Pippen1994
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 124
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:32 pm
Team: Parra
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 2 times

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

Post by Pippen1994 »

Bigfooty


hashish
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:28 am
Team: footy
Location: Australia
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

Post by hashish »

They abandoned Blacktown very early on, they'll abandon Homebush soon as well. No one in the western suburbs cares one bit about this foreign Victorian importation, the only Sydney people that follow the Victorian game are the weirdos and soy boys that live in the inner-west and a few other middle-upper class failed yawnion private school boys. Sydney Swans games are like klan rallies, for one of the most multicultural cities on earth, they seemingly only attract middle class anglo-celts. I assume it's because the Victorian game from its foundation is a racist game (the creator participated in massacres of indigenous peoples). There is no other explanation for this phenomenon.


Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4354
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 155 times

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

Post by Terry »

hashish wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:59 pm They abandoned Blacktown very early on, they'll abandon Homebush soon as well. No one in the western suburbs cares one bit about this foreign Victorian importation, the only Sydney people that follow the Victorian game are the weirdos and soy boys that live in the inner-west and a few other middle-upper class failed yawnion private school boys. Sydney Swans games are like klan rallies, for one of the most multicultural cities on earth, they seemingly only attract middle class anglo-celts. I assume it's because the Victorian game from its foundation is a racist game (the creator participated in massacres of indigenous peoples). There is no other explanation for this phenomenon.

All very true. Great post!!
These users liked the author Terry for the post:
hashish (Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:31 am)


User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1377
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 89 times

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

Post by Quolls2019 »

Terry wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 2:09 pm
hashish wrote: Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:59 pm They abandoned Blacktown very early on, they'll abandon Homebush soon as well. No one in the western suburbs cares one bit about this foreign Victorian importation, the only Sydney people that follow the Victorian game are the weirdos and soy boys that live in the inner-west and a few other middle-upper class failed yawnion private school boys. Sydney Swans games are like klan rallies, for one of the most multicultural cities on earth, they seemingly only attract middle class anglo-celts. I assume it's because the Victorian game from its foundation is a racist game (the creator participated in massacres of indigenous peoples). There is no other explanation for this phenomenon.

All very true. Great post!!
Ummm…no.


There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3488
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 9:15 pm
Team: MYOB
Location: MYOB
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

Post by TLPG »

Indeed not - Blacktown was always going to be temporary. Homebush was always going to be their permanent home. Blacktown is still useful however for AFLW and the VFL. As far as Sydney people who follow the game is concerned - do explain how the people of Sydney Uni, New South Wales Uni, UTS, Manly, Kogarah, Pennant Hills, Baulkham Hills, Croydon Park and St Leonards are weirdos and soy boys when they all have Aussie Rules clubs that could compete with some of the best footy in suburban Melbourne! And that's just Premier Division!


THIS FORUM IS RACIST
hashish
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:28 am
Team: footy
Location: Australia
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

Post by hashish »

"Sydney Uni, New South Wales Uni, UTS, Manly, Kogarah, Pennant Hills, Baulkham Hills, Croydon Park and St Leonards"

Thanks for proving my point that only soy boy mummies boys from the Hills, inner-west and eastern suburbs are attracted to the racist victorian netball game.

There is zero need or want for greater waste of space in the western suburbs, none. No one wanted this victorian abomination, no one asked for it, it came on the back of victorians thinking that if only the unwashed heathens saw the supposed splendour of the victorian game, they would be instantly converted to it. Well the problem is that the people in the region already knew of the victorian game, they have seen it and have soundly rejected it. It is not part of the culture of the region, it is a foreign infestation. This is not Victoria, it is the most multicultural part of Sydney. Some soft, middle and upper class soy boys obviously are attracted to a soft soy boy game, the western suburbs in contrast is not the region for this victorian deformity of a game.
These users liked the author hashish for the post:
AFLcrap1 (Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:00 am)


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18818
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 93 times
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

Post by AFLcrap1 »

hashish wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:27 am "Sydney Uni, New South Wales Uni, UTS, Manly, Kogarah, Pennant Hills, Baulkham Hills, Croydon Park and St Leonards"

Thanks for proving my point that only soy boy mummies boys from the Hills, inner-west and eastern suburbs are attracted to the racist victorian netball game.

There is zero need or want for greater waste of space in the western suburbs, none. No one wanted this victorian abomination, no one asked for it, it came on the back of victorians thinking that if only the unwashed heathens saw the supposed splendour of the victorian game, they would be instantly converted to it. Well the problem is that the people in the region already knew of the victorian game, they have seen it and have soundly rejected it. It is not part of the culture of the region, it is a foreign infestation. This is not Victoria, it is the most multicultural part of Sydney. Some soft, middle and upper class soy boys obviously are attracted to a soft soy boy game, the western suburbs in contrast is not the region for this victorian deformity of a game.
& sending some senile old vicderpian Racist turd up here to promote it by alienating the very people they were supposedly going to get interested was a master stroke of southern Hicksville thinking.
Kelvin shoddy what an asset :(/ :(/ :(/
These users liked the author AFLcrap1 for the post (total 2):
hashish (Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:20 am) • pussycat Mark 11 (Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:40 am)


TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Pete__09
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:35 am
Team: Brisbane Lions
Location: Brisbane
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 10 times

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

Post by Pete__09 »

If they hate footy so much in Western Sydney so much because it apparently it is soft then why is soccer so popular there when it is clearly a soft game.

You are not making much sense here hashish.


hashish
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:28 am
Team: footy
Location: Australia
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

Post by hashish »

Pete__09 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:49 pm If they hate footy so much in Western Sydney so much because it apparently it is soft then why is soccer so popular there when it is clearly a soft game.

You are not making much sense here hashish.
Rugby League is the prominent sport in the western suburbs comfortably, Victoria Rules is soft compared to League, this is an objective fact. Victoria Rules to those who grew up with both league and soccer comes across as follows:

1. ugly, child like spectacle where ball retention and tactical acumen is eschewed for fumbling (relative to both soccer and league).
2. tackling and body contact is nowhere near the levels of the repeated tackling and hits of League (which is essentially trench warfare in sports form).
3. lack of any real technical ability or skill relative to league and soccer. People who never played the sport as juniors can pick up the victorian game as an adult and become a professional with a decent athletic base and nothing more. Failed league, yawnion and soccer players who weren't good enough in their respective sports become "Sydney Swans academy" players, the refuse of the other games. There is some American bloke who played Basketball for a low tiered college who has played VFL for many years now. There is no sporting universe where juniors that grew up playing VFL could ever make the transition to playing professional League or soccer.
4. Any football code with no offside rule is by definition stupid. What kind of football code doesn't have the two opposing sides not starting in their own halves facing each other. This stupid game has every single player starting all over the field. When have two battalions or armies ever not lined up on opposite sides before battle? It's dumb and takes away an extra dimension of tactics used in the proper football codes. Can you imagine an NFL game for example where the offensive team can have players starting a play standing many yards past the line of scrimmage? Of course not, because it's not a stupid sport.
5. Cheap off the ball hits is the epitome of cowardice. Barry Hall belting a bloke metres out of the play is not "courage". Punching a bloke behind the play and breaking his jaw like the West Coast bloke did a few years ago is not "courage". Hitting a bloke who is in the air and cannot protect himself is not "courage". Kung Fu kicking some bloke in the face like one of the GWS Victorians does is not "courage". VFL is a game of cheap shots and cowardice.
6. Racism and white supremacy is inherent in the Victorian game and is not appreciated in multicultural Sydney. Racist VFL club presidents calling places "Kebab land" and calling indigenous VFL players "apes" is not acceptable. Having entire clubs found guilty of systemic racism is not acceptable. The League version of Collingwood would be South Sydney and they embrace indigenous Australia, the VFL team embraces racism. There is little wonder why the Victorian game only attracts middle-upper class white Anglos soft cocks from the leafy suburbs. The creator of the Victorian garbage game himself was a racist genocidal psychopath.
7. Victorian hubris. We do not have this psychotic obsession with trying to destroy other sports because we are insecure and do not have anything else to show for ourselves except for an inferior sport. Victoria might as well be a different country.
Last edited by hashish on Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These users liked the author hashish for the post:
truthbomber (Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:30 pm)


Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4354
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 155 times

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

Post by Terry »

hashish wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:52 pm
Pete__09 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:49 pm If they hate footy so much in Western Sydney so much because it apparently it is soft then why is soccer so popular there when it is clearly a soft game.

You are not making much sense here hashish.
Rugby League is the prominent sport in the western suburbs comfortably, Victoria Rules is soft compared to League, this is an objective fact. Victoria Rules to those who grew up with both league and soccer comes across as follows:

1. ugly, child like spectacle where ball retention and tactical acumen is eschewed for fumbling (relative to both soccer and league).
2. tackling and body contact is nowhere near the levels of the repeated tackling and hits of League (which is essentially trench warfare in sports form).
3. lack of any real technical ability or skill relative to league and soccer. People who never played the sport as juniors can pick up the victorian game as an adult and become a professional with a decent athletic base and nothing more. Failed league, yawnion and soccer players who weren't good enough in their respective sports become "Sydney Swans academy" players, the refuse of the other games. There is some American bloke who played Basketball for a low tiered college who has played VFL for many years now. There is no sporting universe where juniors that grew up playing VFL could ever make the transition to playing professional League or soccer.
3. Any football code with no offside rule is by definition stupid. What kind of football code doesn't have the two opposing sides not starting in their own halves facing each other. This stupid game has every single player starting all over the field. When have two battalions or armies ever not lined up on opposite sides before battle? It's dumb and takes away an extra dimension of tactics used in the proper football codes. Can you imagine an NFL game for example where the offensive team can have players starting a play standing many yards past the line of scrimmage? Of course not, because it's not a stupid sport.
4. Cheap off the ball hits is the epitome of cowardice. Barry Hall belting a bloke metres out of the play is not "courage". Punching a bloke behind the play and breaking his jaw like the West Coast bloke did a few years ago is not "courage". Hitting a bloke who is in the air and cannot protect himself is not "courage". Kung Fu kicking some bloke in the face like one of the GWS Victorians does is not "courage". VFL is a game of cheap shots and cowardice.
5. Racism and white supremacy is inherent in the Victorian game and is not appreciated in multicultural Sydney. Racist VFL club presidents calling places "Kebab land" and calling indigenous VFL players "apes" is not acceptable. Having entire clubs found guilty of systemic racism is not acceptable. The League version of Collingwood would be South Sydney and they embrace indigenous Australia, the VFL team embraces racism. There is little wonder why the Victorian game only attracts middle-upper class white Anglos soft cocks from the leafy suburbs. The creator of the Victorian garbage game himself was a racist genocidal psychopath.
6. Victorian hubris. We do not have this psychotic obsession with trying to destroy other sports because we are insecure and do not have anything else to show for ourselves except for an inferior sport. Victoria might as well be a different country.

Harsh but true. Well said!!!!
These users liked the author Terry for the post:
hashish (Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:05 pm)


truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 48 times

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

Post by truthbomber »

Pete__09 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:49 pm If they hate footy so much in Western Sydney so much because it apparently it is soft then why is soccer so popular there when it is clearly a soft game.

You are not making much sense here hashish.
keep up petey
it aint hard

sydneysiders , mainly but not restricted to...... just in the west despise fumbleball because its soft & girly to watch on TV & at the ground .. this explains why it rates like a turd on TV & about 35K people out of 5.5 mill are willing to attend games regularly

the soft & easy to play also explains the elevated participation rates in NSW & QLD compared to RL in Vic WA etc
RL is
not soft
not easy to play
a bit scary for skinny little white boys

here endith the lesson petey
you're welcome :cool:
These users liked the author truthbomber for the post:
hashish (Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:42 am)


User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1377
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 89 times

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

Post by Quolls2019 »

hashish wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:52 pm
Pete__09 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:49 pm If they hate footy so much in Western Sydney so much because it apparently it is soft then why is soccer so popular there when it is clearly a soft game.

You are not making much sense here hashish.
Rugby League is the prominent sport in the western suburbs comfortably, Victoria Rules is soft compared to League, this is an objective fact. Victoria Rules to those who grew up with both league and soccer comes across as follows:

1. ugly, child like spectacle where ball retention and tactical acumen is eschewed for fumbling (relative to both soccer and league).
2. tackling and body contact is nowhere near the levels of the repeated tackling and hits of League (which is essentially trench warfare in sports form).
3. lack of any real technical ability or skill relative to league and soccer. People who never played the sport as juniors can pick up the victorian game as an adult and become a professional with a decent athletic base and nothing more. Failed league, yawnion and soccer players who weren't good enough in their respective sports become "Sydney Swans academy" players, the refuse of the other games. There is some American bloke who played Basketball for a low tiered college who has played VFL for many years now. There is no sporting universe where juniors that grew up playing VFL could ever make the transition to playing professional League or soccer.
4. Any football code with no offside rule is by definition stupid. What kind of football code doesn't have the two opposing sides not starting in their own halves facing each other. This stupid game has every single player starting all over the field. When have two battalions or armies ever not lined up on opposite sides before battle? It's dumb and takes away an extra dimension of tactics used in the proper football codes. Can you imagine an NFL game for example where the offensive team can have players starting a play standing many yards past the line of scrimmage? Of course not, because it's not a stupid sport.
5. Cheap off the ball hits is the epitome of cowardice. Barry Hall belting a bloke metres out of the play is not "courage". Punching a bloke behind the play and breaking his jaw like the West Coast bloke did a few years ago is not "courage". Hitting a bloke who is in the air and cannot protect himself is not "courage". Kung Fu kicking some bloke in the face like one of the GWS Victorians does is not "courage". VFL is a game of cheap shots and cowardice.
6. Racism and white supremacy is inherent in the Victorian game and is not appreciated in multicultural Sydney. Racist VFL club presidents calling places "Kebab land" and calling indigenous VFL players "apes" is not acceptable. Having entire clubs found guilty of systemic racism is not acceptable. The League version of Collingwood would be South Sydney and they embrace indigenous Australia, the VFL team embraces racism. There is little wonder why the Victorian game only attracts middle-upper class white Anglos soft cocks from the leafy suburbs. The creator of the Victorian garbage game himself was a racist genocidal psychopath.
7. Victorian hubris. We do not have this psychotic obsession with trying to destroy other sports because we are insecure and do not have anything else to show for ourselves except for an inferior sport. Victoria might as well be a different country.
Is that your name or major pastime?


There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
TLPG
Coach
Coach
Posts: 3488
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 9:15 pm
Team: MYOB
Location: MYOB
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Giant Waste of Space low crowd problems

Post by TLPG »

hashish wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:27 am "Sydney Uni, New South Wales Uni, UTS, Manly, Kogarah, Pennant Hills, Baulkham Hills, Croydon Park and St Leonards"

Thanks for proving my point that only soy boy mummies boys from the Hills, inner-west and eastern suburbs are attracted to the racist victorian netball game.
I didn't know Manly, Kogarah and St Leonards were from those areas. Way to insult the north shore and the southern suburbs! Ignorance right there from you, buster. Racism by the way is present in all sports and the sooner it is stamped out the better.


THIS FORUM IS RACIST
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot] and 1 guest