NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 48 times

Re: NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

Post by truthbomber »

Beaussie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:39 am
truthbomber wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:45 am
Beaussie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 9:01 am


Time will tell. The NSW Premier is now under intense pressure from his own ministers to cut all NRL taxpayer funding.

let him
it'll be a bigger mistake then taking Vlandys on in the 1st place
best he just lick his wounds & accept he got done by Australian sports best administrator

it will all to be reinstated early next year anyway when parrotturd is tossed out of Govt in a landslide that the NRL will openly contribute to... if he pulls funding to the states biggest sport , biggest by the length of the straight at Randwick too.
Vlandys , the ARLC & our 11 NSW based clubs will be on the campaign trail 5 minutes later if he does

Bye Bye Parrotfart :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
bye bye :wave: :wave:

You are either delusional or related to V’Landys. How you could view this as a victory for the NRL is is beyond belief. Public sentiment is definitely not with the NRL when you see comments across many varied media outlets. Overwhelmingly negative in fact. And what’s to stop any future NSW government from just bidding for the NRL grand final like other states and providing no additional stadium upgrades or grassroots development funding grants. It’s not like any other state government is going to offer more than that.
:roll:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/
public sentiment ?
you mean a pack of jealous toffball & derps & misses fans on social media :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
& Vlandys is not running for office , he isn't up for any election , his job is ensuring whats best for RL in this country.
he has the support of the commission & the clubs & exposing this govts gob smacking hypocrisy is absolutely the right thing to do.

The fact the NRL did .. NOT .. enter into any long term agreement with the NSW govt for the GF , 160 Mill was on the table shows the ARLC & Vlandys are serious about the agreement for stadium funding being honoured & if any NSW govt future or this one want to lock the NRL GF in
they will honour the agreement ...

tbh , it was too late in the piece to move the GF this year , the NRL trusted the NSW govt right up until a few weeks ago that the stadiums deal would be followed through with & when Parrotfart dogged it , well Vlandys knew it would be sydney , but... but .. played the NSW Govt like a violin & extracted 8 mill the code didn't have
Fuck us around ... you will pay
& they did

2023 ... a new ball game tho , I suspect the NRL will get the stadiums done & sign a 20 year GF agreement as per the old deal
wow
Vlandys , what a hero =D =D =D =D =D


User avatar
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9668
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:38 pm
Team: Sydney Swans
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 163 times
Been liked: 40 times

Re: NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

Post by Beaussie »

He will soon lose the support of the powerful Sydney NRL clubs when the NSW Government pulls all funding for them. Where will he turn then? No NSW politician trusts him now. Get used to sitting on those muddy hills.


"One in every 24 Australians is now a member of an AFL club, a sign that the national reach of Australian football has never been greater," League CEO Gillon McLachlan said.
truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 48 times

Re: NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

Post by truthbomber »

Beaussie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:55 am He will soon lose the support of the powerful Sydney NRL clubs when the NSW Government pulls all funding for them. Where will he turn then? No NSW politician trusts him now. Get used to sitting on those muddy hills.
no he won't
he forged ahead with their blessing

parrotturd will be gone before too long , its a non issue & the NRL knows it
the salty attitude of the NSW Govt proves Vlandys won :cool:


WookieReturns
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 381
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 74 times
Contact:

Re: NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

Post by WookieReturns »

how exactly has Vlandys won again? Hes not getting most of what he asked for, hes actively making enemies of a NSW Government that doesnt exactly have an opposition really complaining about the change of heart either...
These users liked the author WookieReturns for the post:
Beaussie (Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:13 pm)


Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4354
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 155 times

Re: NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

Post by Terry »

Gone wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:51 pm how exactly has Vlandys won again? Hes not getting most of what he asked for, hes actively making enemies of a NSW Government that doesnt exactly have an opposition really complaining about the change of heart either...
Gee I dunno know bummy. I mean so far he's only got the brand spanking new SFS, Commbank stadium, Penrith stadium about to start, multiple centres of excellence. A couple $Billion there bummy. Verse recent renege's worth $290M. I'd say he's goin' ok 'ol mate. Plus they will reinstate the postponed ones as soon as ya can say, 'wookies gone bumsniffing' lololololololol!!!!

Yeah..............he's WINNING!


WookieReturns
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 381
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 74 times
Contact:

Re: NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

Post by WookieReturns »

Terry wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:11 pm

Gee I dunno know bummy. I mean so far he's only got the brand spanking new SFS, Commbank stadium, Penrith stadium about to start, multiple centres of excellence. A couple $Billion there bummy. Verse recent renege's worth $290M. I'd say he's goin' ok 'ol mate. Plus they will reinstate the postponed ones as soon as ya can say, 'wookies gone bumsniffing' lololololololol!!!!

Yeah..............he's WINNING!
A brand new SFS hes denied even wanting. Penrith stadium might still happen - it might not now too.
These users liked the author WookieReturns for the post:
Beaussie (Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:30 pm)


User avatar
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 9668
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:38 pm
Team: Sydney Swans
Location: Sydney
Has liked: 163 times
Been liked: 40 times

Re: NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

Post by Beaussie »

Gone wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:51 pm how exactly has Vlandys won again? Hes not getting most of what he asked for, hes actively making enemies of a NSW Government that doesnt exactly have an opposition really complaining about the change of heart either...
The public sentiment towards V’Landys and the NRL has really shifted in Sydney/NSW. Greedy, arrogant and out of touch is being expressed regularly on talkback radio and right across all kinds of media.

The state is broke with literally thousands of homeless flood victims, underpaid, overworked and striking teachers, train drivers and nurses to name just a few - along with major infrastructure projects with massively overblown budgets. The NSW government on top of all that, is facing all kinds of questions regarding their integrity and possible corruption, with scandals appearing almost daily.

A NSW government viewed as being dictated to by V’Landys is pissing many NSW taxpayers off and threatening the governments very survival, let alone their chances of re-election in March 2023.

Watch this space. Electoral wipeout on the cards.


"One in every 24 Australians is now a member of an AFL club, a sign that the national reach of Australian football has never been greater," League CEO Gillon McLachlan said.
User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6127
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 198 times
Been liked: 59 times

Re: NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

whatever happens, overtime NSW will agree to a long term deal.
for infrastructure projects for stadiums and facilities around sydney and nsw over a long period

NSW have stated they don't have the cash at moment to upgrade NOW>

NRL want it now... They are going to have to wait and than you will see projects get done and upgraded.


truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 48 times

Re: NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

Post by truthbomber »

Gone wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:51 pm how exactly has Vlandys won again? Hes not getting most of what he asked for, hes actively making enemies of a NSW Government that doesnt exactly have an opposition really complaining about the change of heart either...
yea , he won

ask those bitchy lil cabinet members of the NSW Govt

salty as
hes got in their craw , hes in their heads
PVL will get what our code was promised & we will not wait , these lame .. pathetic .. excuses about not having the money now are just excuses
123 billion of infrastructure spending is locked in
300 million is as PVL says

a spit in the bucket
a rounding off error

hiding behind flood victims to welch on deals etc , is as pathetic as it gets [-( [-( [-( [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X


WookieReturns
Seniors
Seniors
Posts: 381
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 74 times
Contact:

Re: NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

Post by WookieReturns »

truthbomber wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:26 pm
Gone wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:51 pm how exactly has Vlandys won again? Hes not getting most of what he asked for, hes actively making enemies of a NSW Government that doesnt exactly have an opposition really complaining about the change of heart either...
yea , he won

ask those bitchy lil cabinet members of the NSW Govt

salty as
hes got in their craw , hes in their heads
PVL will get what our code was promised & we will not wait , these lame .. pathetic .. excuses about not having the money now are just excuses
123 billion of infrastructure spending is locked in
300 million is as PVL says

a spit in the bucket
a rounding off error

hiding behind flood victims to welch on deals etc , is as pathetic as it gets [-( [-( [-( [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
Or PVL is overplaying his hand.

yeah i mean putting the needs of flood victims and similar priorities ahead of professional sport is sure going to lose them a lot of votes....fucking lol.


truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 48 times

Re: NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

Post by truthbomber »

Gone wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:38 pm
truthbomber wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:26 pm
Gone wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:51 pm how exactly has Vlandys won again? Hes not getting most of what he asked for, hes actively making enemies of a NSW Government that doesnt exactly have an opposition really complaining about the change of heart either...
yea , he won

ask those bitchy lil cabinet members of the NSW Govt

salty as
hes got in their craw , hes in their heads
PVL will get what our code was promised & we will not wait , these lame .. pathetic .. excuses about not having the money now are just excuses
123 billion of infrastructure spending is locked in
300 million is as PVL says

a spit in the bucket
a rounding off error

hiding behind flood victims to welch on deals etc , is as pathetic as it gets [-( [-( [-( [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
Or PVL is overplaying his hand.

yeah i mean putting the needs of flood victims and similar priorities ahead of professional sport is sure going to lose them a lot of votes....fucking lol.
Not PVL's concern , hes not up for for election & I mean , theres only been floods in NSW since 1788

there was a deal
honour it

or else :twisted:


Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4354
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 155 times

Re: NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

Post by Terry »

Gone wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:17 pm
Terry wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:11 pm

Gee I dunno know bummy. I mean so far he's only got the brand spanking new SFS, Commbank stadium, Penrith stadium about to start, multiple centres of excellence. A couple $Billion there bummy. Verse recent renege's worth $290M. I'd say he's goin' ok 'ol mate. Plus they will reinstate the postponed ones as soon as ya can say, 'wookies gone bumsniffing' lololololololol!!!!

Yeah..............he's WINNING!
A brand new SFS hes denied even wanting. Penrith stadium might still happen - it might not now too.

I know. How good is he? He gets stuff for Rugby League that he doesn't even want. It's like a Christmas present. You don't necessarily need or want it but you'll take in anyway. What a gift to Rugby League is Peter The Great!!!

Oh......and when they cancel Penrith let me know bummy. Until then its just another of your biased fumble dwelling opinions and desperate hopes.

Have a great night bummy lololololol!!!!!


Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4354
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 155 times

Re: NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

Post by Terry »

Beaussie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:29 pm
Gone wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:51 pm how exactly has Vlandys won again? Hes not getting most of what he asked for, hes actively making enemies of a NSW Government that doesnt exactly have an opposition really complaining about the change of heart either...
The public sentiment towards V’Landys and the NRL has really shifted in Sydney/NSW. Greedy, arrogant and out of touch is being expressed regularly on talkback radio and right across all kinds of media.

The state is broke with literally thousands of homeless flood victims, underpaid, overworked and striking teachers, train drivers and nurses to name just a few - along with major infrastructure projects with massively overblown budgets. The NSW government on top of all that, is facing all kinds of questions regarding their integrity and possible corruption, with scandals appearing almost daily.

A NSW government viewed as being dictated to by V’Landys is pissing many NSW taxpayers off and threatening the governments very survival, let alone their chances of re-election in March 2023.

Watch this space. Electoral wipeout on the cards.

I've just had a strange moment of Deja Vu about this latest beatup, beatup! It kinda takes me back to ................ummm..............December 2017 when you penned another lamentable beatup titled, "Exactly why are we spending $2 Billion on new stadiums in Sydney" lololololool.

On and on you went about the public being against the NRL and new stadiums. The same emotional purse strings were pulled. Ad infinitum did you go. "Gladys will lose the election due to the NRL's greedy grab", you said. "What about the kids. What about the hospitals. What about the schools. The public has turned against Rugby League."

Then your ugly pontificated prediction, "Gladys will not and cannot build new stadiums for the NRL and remain Premier. The public are against Rugby League and Gladys. She will not win the election". Remember those great days beatup.

What a great beatup that was. Oh..................and what happened. Oh yeah................Gladys re-elected. Stadiums built. Great times. Great days. Great beatup, beatup lololololololol!!!!

Oh.............and next time you get something right let me know will beatup. I suspect I'll be waiting a while.

And I encourage the good RL posters here to re-read that great thread from 2017. It's hilarious lolololololol!!!! In fact its hysterical!!!! How could beatup get it so wrong so often. Beggars belief!!!
These users liked the author Terry for the post:
AFLcrap1 (Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:47 am)


truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 48 times

Re: NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

Post by truthbomber »

Terry wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:08 pm
Beaussie wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:29 pm
Gone wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:51 pm how exactly has Vlandys won again? Hes not getting most of what he asked for, hes actively making enemies of a NSW Government that doesnt exactly have an opposition really complaining about the change of heart either...
The public sentiment towards V’Landys and the NRL has really shifted in Sydney/NSW. Greedy, arrogant and out of touch is being expressed regularly on talkback radio and right across all kinds of media.

The state is broke with literally thousands of homeless flood victims, underpaid, overworked and striking teachers, train drivers and nurses to name just a few - along with major infrastructure projects with massively overblown budgets. The NSW government on top of all that, is facing all kinds of questions regarding their integrity and possible corruption, with scandals appearing almost daily.

A NSW government viewed as being dictated to by V’Landys is pissing many NSW taxpayers off and threatening the governments very survival, let alone their chances of re-election in March 2023.

Watch this space. Electoral wipeout on the cards.

I've just had a strange moment of Deja Vu about this latest beatup, beatup! It kinda takes me back to ................ummm..............December 2017 when you penned another lamentable beatup titled, "Exactly why are we spending $2 Billion on new stadiums in Sydney" lololololool.

On and on you went about the public being against the NRL and new stadiums. The same emotional purse strings were pulled. Ad infinitum did you go. "Gladys will lose the election due to the NRL's greedy grab", you said. "What about the kids. What about the hospitals. What about the schools. The public has turned against Rugby League."

Then your ugly pontificated prediction, "Gladys will not and cannot build new stadiums for the NRL and remain Premier. The public are against Rugby League and Gladys. She will not win the election". Remember those great days beatup.

What a great beatup that was. Oh..................and what happened. Oh yeah................Gladys re-elected. Stadiums built. Great times. Great days. Great beatup, beatup lololololololol!!!!

Oh.............and next time you get something right let me know will beatup. I suspect I'll be waiting a while.

And I encourage the good RL posters here to re-read that great thread from 2017. It's hilarious lolololololol!!!! In fact its hysterical!!!! How could beatup get it so wrong so often. Beggars belief!!!
8-[

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/
the code is as popular as ever , probably at its most popular

& why should we be surprised beau arthur has got it wrong ..... again
has he ever got anything right .... i mean... ever 8-[

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/


truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 48 times

Re: NSW/NRL suburban grounds funding

Post by truthbomber »

he needs to worry a lot less bout the NRL & a lot more about the aflol & the utter shit storm they're heading into by taking FTA exclusive games off NSW , QLD.. WA & SA
for
only a bit more $$ :cool:


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Google [Bot] and 0 guests