The weather at Carrara morning 15th May 2022

Society, politics, culture and everything and anything that doesn't fit on the other boards.
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Tasmania

Post by truthbomber »

crowds for the midgets , thuns & one in tassie too

8754 ( fudged , there was 5000 there tops )
5114 ( holy F :shock: , looked like a cracking day in Hobart too ) no excuses , that is not good

hardly big demand for this bumbling abortion is there folks :cool:
These users liked the author truthbomber for the post:
Quolls2019 (Mon May 16, 2022 8:08 am)
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Team: North Melbourne
Been liked: 119 times

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:03 am

5114 ( holy F :shock: , looked like a cracking day in Hobart too ) no excuses , that is not good

Yes, one of the few times i can agree with you, disappointing crowds, weather didn't help. But still not good.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

bugger
idk where I got that crowd figure for the thuns from (8736) ... it wasn't anywhere near the actual figure so apologies to all

the actual figure was ..... 6136 :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:10 am

Yes, one of the few times i can agree with you, disappointing crowds, weather didn't help. But still not good.
the weather didn't help ? :hmm:

what was wrong with the weather ?

Sydney for the midgets , mild , a few clouds but fine
GC for the thuns , sunny .. a bit muggy but absolutely fine
Hobart , a few clouds , but also fine

nope the weather was not a factor , people not giving a fuck
that was a factor tho :cool:
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:26 pm

It was pouring on the gold coast, turn off the NRL and watch the rest of the world.
I was in Hobart…showers, not heavy, but intermittent. And tassy has voted with it’s feet re supporting “foreign” teams.
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 6:14 pm

It was pouring on the gold coast, turn off the NRL and watch the rest of the world.
I was in Hobart…showers, not heavy, but intermittent. And tassy has voted with it’s feet re supporting “foreign” teams.
the game on the GC started in bright sunshine so it affected not one person attending you fumbling moron
the weather

phhhtttt :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:20 pm

the game on the GC started in bright sunshine so it affected not one person attending you fumbling moron
the weather

You are a complete idiot.
“ Suns shine in rain to down Dockers in AFL

Gold Coast have claimed another impressive AFL scalp, halting Fremantle's six-game winning run with a 36-point upset result at Metricon Stadium.

In wet conditions, the Suns restricted the high-flying Dockers to just four goals as they backed up last weekend's win over Sydney at the SCG with a 10.9 (68) to 4.9 (33) victory on Sunday.”
Gold Coast rainfall on Sunday: 19.4 ml, and most seem to fall on Metricon.
Most people tend to read the weather reports before deciding to attend an outside function….

Next time at least try to have some base for your crap arguments instead of blowing up the truth as you do most of the time.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Leroy will tell you that there hasn't been sunshine on the gold coast for a while - feels like it has been raining and overcast forever. Sunday (and Saturday and Friday) were very bleak indeed - it just has not stopped raining.

It was raining before the game - I got there at 12 as got a lift - and had stopped raining then - no sunshine I can assure you - I wore jeans for the first time in a long time - first time ever for a day game - but once in and at the members bar - it started raining and that was at least an hour before the game. The HR lady at work I gave some grief to today cause she didn't go (normally does) due to the weather. I also wouldn't say it was "pissing down" either - certainly not torrential - it has just been this constant drizzle to steady rain for days. In saying that, Freo being the opposition likely accounted for the smallish crowd. Not sure where this "bright sunshine" was for the past 4 days.

Today, I mentioned to the misses that the sun poked an eye out today ever so slightly and yesterday I posted on social media how it seems it has been raining since Christmas lol.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Definitely raining all day - cloudy and no sunshine for days. and humid - floors inside are wet from humidity.
Veni, vidi, vici
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:34 pm

the weather

Gold Coast have claimed another impressive AFL scalp, halting Fremantle's six-game winning run with a 36-point upset result at Metricon Stadium.

In wet conditions, the Suns restricted the high-flying Dockers to just four goals as they backed up last weekend's win over Sydney at the SCG with a 10.9 (68) to 4.9 (33) victory on Sunday.”
Most people tend to read the weather reports before deciding to attend an outside function….

Next time at least try to have some base for your crap arguments instead of blowing up the truth as you do most of the time.
you fumbling turkey

yout tried to excuse the pathetic crowd because of rain

the game started in & for most of the 1st quarter was played in blazing sunshine , meaning the weather played no part in the crowd size

got it dopey ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Fred wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:41 pm
Definitely raining all day - cloudy and no sunshine for days. and humid - floors inside are wet from humidity.
wanna bet fweddy ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

rain didn't start til about 30 minutes in

affect on the crowd size

ZIP
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

truthbomber wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:11 pm

the weather

you fumbling turkey

the game started in & for most of the 1st quarter was played in blazing sunshine , meaning the weather played no part in the crowd size

That’s simply is not correct - did not start on sunshine - rained plenty before the game - I was at breakfast at Royal Pines just behind the ground and it was drenching rain - with all outside seating closed for the main. The rain did let up briefly as I walked to the entrance - but was raining in the bar when I got there - a light drizzly mist. Sounds like Toowoomba must have had sunshine- but it’s a long way from the Gold Coast
Veni, vidi, vici
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Fred wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 7:40 pm
Leroy will tell you that there hasn't been sunshine on the gold coast for a while - feels like it has been raining and overcast forever. Sunday (and Saturday and Friday) were very bleak indeed - it just has not stopped raining.

It was raining before the game - I got there at 12 as got a lift - and had stopped raining then - no sunshine I can assure you - I wore jeans for the first time in a long time - first time ever for a day game - but once in and at the members bar - it started raining and that was at least an hour before the game. The HR lady at work I gave some grief to today cause she didn't go (normally does) due to the weather. I also wouldn't say it was "pissing down" either - certainly not torrential - it has just been this constant drizzle to steady rain for days. In saying that, Freo being the opposition likely accounted for the smallish crowd. Not sure where this "bright sunshine" was for the past 4 days.

Today, I mentioned to the misses that the sun poked an eye out today ever so slightly and yesterday I posted on social media how it seems it has been raining since Christmas lol.
Im watching the highlights ( if there is such a thing in this bumbling game for clowns ) fweddy

sun shining brightly in the footage im seeing
so

don't lie you fumbling scumbag :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Fred wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:18 pm
truthbomber wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:11 pm

you fumbling turkey

That’s simply is not correct - did not start on sunshine - rained plenty before the game - I was at breakfast at Royal Pines just behind the ground and it was drenching rain - with all outside seating closed for the main. The rain did let up briefly as I walked to the entrance - but was raining in the bar when I got there - a light drizzly mist. Sounds like Toowoomba must have had sunshine- but it’s a long way from the Gold Coast
'liar
:^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o