Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
truthbomber
Captain
Captain
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by truthbomber »

cehar5 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:16 pm Mate do something with your life get off this forum.
i do plenty with my life you fumbling twit
one thing just happens to be smashing fumblers , their lies , their delusions , their ignorance , their arrogance

:twisted:


truthbomber
Captain
Captain
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by truthbomber »

Pippen1994 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:21 pm Buddy boost. 39k in Sydney.
Guess that's not a thing ha?!
but but but

de cwowds , deeee,,cwwowwddss :hmm:

as popular as a fart in a telephone box is victorian rules in sydney


Gone
Banned
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 9 times
Contact:

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Gone »

truthbomber wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:48 pm
cehar5 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:16 pm Mate do something with your life get off this forum.
i do plenty with my life you fumbling twit
one thing just happens to be smashing fumblers , their lies , their delusions , their ignorance , their arrogance

:twisted:
Thinking you do, is not the same as actually doing so. Calling shit out when it hasnt actually been called out and then carrying on like you saved the day is a hallmark of the league fraternity on this board.
These users liked the author Gone for the post (total 2):
Fred (Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:45 pm) • Quolls2019 (Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:24 am)


truthbomber
Captain
Captain
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by truthbomber »

Gone wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:53 pm
truthbomber wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 5:48 pm
cehar5 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:16 pm Mate do something with your life get off this forum.
i do plenty with my life you fumbling twit
one thing just happens to be smashing fumblers , their lies , their delusions , their ignorance , their arrogance

:twisted:
Thinking you do, is not the same as actually doing so.
apply the above to
reporting the TV ratings unbiasedly

& we have you dickhead :cool:


Gone
Banned
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 9 times
Contact:

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Gone »

truthbomber wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:41 am
apply the above to
reporting the TV ratings unbiasedly

& we have you dickhead :cool:
You havent got shit, and you never have, whatever your self proclamation is. Again, you saying something doesnt make it true.

Especially when you lot think i deliberately fuck up the data reporting solely for the NRL and ignore the fact that mistakes happen in the reporting of other data but your so fucking up yourself that you dont see that or the fact that ratings are constantly being updated as new information comes to hand.

End of the day, I really dont give a shit what you think about how i report the data. Im essentially the only person with access to the data doing updated reporting during the day and then updating for consolidation and until someone else does it better, you can kiss my ass.


truthbomber
Captain
Captain
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by truthbomber »

Gone wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:32 am
truthbomber wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:41 am
apply the above to
reporting the TV ratings unbiasedly

& we have you dickhead :cool:
You havent got shit, and you never have, whatever your self proclamation is. Again, you saying something doesnt make it true.

Especially when you lot think i deliberately fuck up the data reporting solely for the NRL and ignore the fact that mistakes happen in the reporting of other data but your so fucking up yourself that you dont see that or the fact that ratings are constantly being updated as new information comes to hand.

End of the day, I really dont give a shit what you think about how i report the data. Im essentially the only person with access to the data doing updated reporting during the day and then updating for consolidation and until someone else does it better, you can kiss my ass.
its you who hasn't got shit fumbler

you report the data in a biased pro fumbling anti RL way & always have
as soon as anything happens in RL that is negative you're on it , reporting it without any context

you had RL's Thursday night opener the 2nd lowest since 2016
but didn't mention the potential for a huge boost from streaming , the fact that there was no streaming at all until 2020 & other important facts ... no just the data , But i ask why bother when the variables were enormous
haha, couldn't get on that quick enough could ya

then there was the fumbleballs round one total 6.4 Million ..crowing like the rooster in the morning who did all the hens the night before

but when this figure was challenged as geared ( and it absolutely was ) you hissed like a starving alley cat near a bowl of cream
you're a biased clown

take note of your own words dickhead
whatever your self proclamation is. Again, you saying something doesnt make it true.


Gone
Banned
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 9 times
Contact:

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Gone »

well youve got so much fucking wrong there. But it is fun to watch you kick and scream about it.

I report available data and update it as more information comes to hand through the day and week - I also correct it on twitter where necessary, and this happens to both AFL and NRL and even Test ratings, as Im typically rushed in the mornings.

Its amazing how important context suddenly has become for the NRL fraternity. Time and tweet space dont always allow me to do more than just a cursury in the tweet - this has happened with both AFL and NRL ratings and crowds this year, but hey apparently to you its only just NRL reporting, you one eyed twat.

Kayo kicked off in November 2018, not 2020 - and ratings posts on twitter typically mention streaming isnt included - and if its not, its not been included for 3 years now and should be understood by all in the ratings discussion without it having to be spoonfed to whiny ass children. Oh and that doesnt include BVOD which started even earlier, you know context being all.

Also my tweet on this very specifically noted the lack of streaming so Ive no idea what your bitch is about.



You were wrong on your challenge on all fucking grounds - just because you invent your own way of interpreting the data doesnt mean its the right way, and Im going to go with the rest of the industry on this. On aggregate or average the NRL lost round 1 v round 1 - and round 2 v round 2 by the way, as well as concurrent AFL1 v NRL 2 and heading towards a decent loss for AFL2 v NRL3 after consolidation.


Gone
Banned
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 9 times
Contact:

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Gone »





Gone
Banned
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 9 times
Contact:

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Gone »





truthbomber
Captain
Captain
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by truthbomber »

Gone wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:33 pm well youve got so much fucking wrong there. But it is fun to watch you kick and scream about it.

I report available data and update it as more information comes to hand through the day and week - I also correct it on twitter where necessary, and this happens to both AFL and NRL and even Test ratings, as Im typically rushed in the mornings.

Its amazing how important context suddenly has become for the NRL fraternity. Time and tweet space dont always allow me to do more than just a cursury in the tweet - this has happened with both AFL and NRL ratings and crowds this year, but hey apparently to you its only just NRL reporting, you one eyed twat.

Kayo kicked off in November 2018, not 2020 - and ratings posts on twitter typically mention streaming isnt included - and if its not, its not been included for 3 years now and should be understood by all in the ratings discussion without it having to be spoonfed to whiny ass children. Oh and that doesnt include BVOD which started even earlier, you know context being all.

Also my tweet on this very specifically noted the lack of streaming so Ive no idea what your bitch is about.



You were wrong on your challenge on all fucking grounds - just because you invent your own way of interpreting the data doesnt mean its the right way, and Im going to go with the rest of the industry on this. On aggregate or average the NRL lost round 1 v round 1 - and round 2 v round 2 by the way, as well as concurrent AFL1 v NRL 2 and heading towards a decent loss for AFL2 v NRL3 after consolidation.
hahaha

no
your way of reporting it with all your little biased tweets you fumbling spastic
Nov 2018 for kayo , means 2019 for football & probably only 500 people had it total meaning my point stands , your biased little thursday night anti NRL dig was just a wank on your part & as relevant as the stock market in Afghanistan.

your continued failure to admit fumbleball jacked up their schedule in rnd 1 is further proof you're nothing but a biased tosser & you will be exposed as such everywhere you go fumbler :cool:


Gone
Banned
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:22 am
Team: Carlton
Location:
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 9 times
Contact:

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Gone »

truthbomber wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:39 pm

hahaha

no
your way of reporting it with all your little biased tweets you fumbling spastic
Nov 2018 for kayo , means 2019 for football & probably only 500 people had it total meaning my point stands ,
2019 still isnt 2020 and it was covered in my fucking tweet. Probably 500? lol you fucking ignorant tool. Kayo had 148,000 paying subscribers by March 2019 and double that again by July 2019..



oh I know this is where you state bullshit and try to cover it up by saying "made you look"
your biased little thursday night anti NRL dig was just a wank on your part & as relevant as the stock market in Afghanistan.
It was an absolutely true statement based on the information we had at the time. Ive taken plenty of cracks at soccer and the AFL over the last few weeks too, but again your so friggin narrow minded its hilarious.
your continued failure to admit fumbleball jacked up their schedule in rnd 1 is further proof you're nothing but a biased tosser & you will be exposed as such everywhere you go fumbler :cool:
I dont admit to things that occur in your imagination. And if being "exposed" by you on this forum is all i need to fear then fuck it you be you champ.

The fact that the usual blockbuster fixtures havent taken place early in the season as per usual counts massively against you, and again the number of national broadcasts by Seven remains 4 for round 1, 4 for round 2 and will be 4 for round 3. This is defined by the broadcaster and in its deal with the AFL, posted in the ratings by the agency - and all of things faaaaaaaaar outweigh your pathetic whining on the subject.

No matter how much you try to hide from it and make up shit to contextualise it, AFL Round 1 rated 6.53m viewers after consolidation at an average of 725,000 viewers PER MATCH. The NRLs opening round rated 5.332m viewers at an average of 666,000 per game, and by the end of round 2 thats down to 9.919m at an average of 619,000 - thats post consolidation - and with things yet to finish being consolidated for round 3 down to 616,000 per game. The AFL which is yet to finish round 2 consolidation and is already over 5m for round 2 is currently looking at 11.607m at an average of 645,000 per match.

Keep on reaching chief


truthbomber
Captain
Captain
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by truthbomber »

Gone wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:55 pm
truthbomber wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:39 pm

hahaha

no
your way of reporting it with all your little biased tweets you fumbling spastic
Nov 2018 for kayo , means 2019 for football & probably only 500 people had it total meaning my point stands ,
2019 still isnt 2020 and it was covered in my fucking tweet. Probably 500? lol you fucking ignorant tool. Kayo had 148,000 paying subscribers by March 2019 and double that again by July 2019..



oh I know this is where you state bullshit and try to cover it up by saying "made you look"
your biased little thursday night anti NRL dig was just a wank on your part & as relevant as the stock market in Afghanistan.
It was an absolutely true statement based on the information we had at the time. Ive taken plenty of cracks at soccer and the AFL over the last few weeks too, but again your so friggin narrow minded its hilarious.
your continued failure to admit fumbleball jacked up their schedule in rnd 1 is further proof you're nothing but a biased tosser & you will be exposed as such everywhere you go fumbler :cool:
I dont admit to things that occur in your imagination. And if being "exposed" by you on this forum is all i need to fear then fuck it you be you champ.

The fact that the usual blockbuster fixtures havent taken place early in the season as per usual counts massively against you, and again the number of national broadcasts by Seven remains 4 for round 1, 4 for round 2 and will be 4 for round 3. This is defined by the broadcaster and in its deal with the AFL, posted in the ratings by the agency - and all of things faaaaaaaaar outweigh your pathetic whining on the subject.

No matter how much you try to hide from it and make up shit to contextualise it, AFL Round 1 rated 6.53m viewers after consolidation at an average of 725,000 viewers PER MATCH. The NRLs opening round rated 5.332m viewers at an average of 666,000 per game, and by the end of round 2 thats down to 9.919m at an average of 619,000 - thats post consolidation - and with things yet to finish being consolidated for round 3 down to 616,000 per game. The AFL which is yet to finish round 2 consolidation and is already over 5m for round 2 is currently looking at 11.607m at an average of 645,000 per match.

Keep on reaching chief
you're the one hiding you halfwit not me
2019 is all but irrelevant to streaming as barely anyone had it ( 250K in July 2019, they have 5 times that many now ) , 2016-2018 was also pointless comparing to 2022
(100% of audience counted to less then 80%)

but...
you couldn't do it quick enough could ya fumbler :cool:

And the extra FTA broadcast to all markets in prime time added about 700K to the total rnd 1 ratings for the awful making that total geared & jacked up
hide from that all you want , it aint going away. :twisted:


Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:10 pm
Team: The Bumsniffers
Location: Bumsniff World
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Bumsniffers »

truthbomber wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:18 am
you're the one hiding you halfwit not me
2019 is all but irrelevant to streaming as barely anyone had it ( 250K in July 2019, they have 5 times that many now ) , 2016-2018 was also pointless comparing to 2022
(100% of audience counted to less then 80%)

but...
you couldn't do it quick enough could ya fumbler :cool:

And the extra FTA broadcast to all markets in prime time added about 700K to the total rnd 1 ratings for the awful making that total geared & jacked up
hide from that all you want , it aint going away. :twisted:
just keep on being wrong mate. Ive got all day to laugh at your idiocy.


Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:10 pm
Team: The Bumsniffers
Location: Bumsniff World
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Bumsniffers »





Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:10 pm
Team: The Bumsniffers
Location: Bumsniff World
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Bumsniffers »





Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Google [Bot] and 0 guests