Big Bad Benny Hill didnt last 1 RD

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: Big Bad Benny Hill didnt last 1 RD

Post by Terry »

Bumsniffers wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 4:18 pm
Terry wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:15 pm
Pal, this is just embarrassing. The fumblers in the NFL run on, kick a ball, and run off. They play no actual part in field play. You know the actual skilfull, physical part of the game. They're the lowest paid "player" in the team. They're the least known, least talked about, least thought about person on the roster. And your boasting about it!!!! Sheesh............it'd be like boasting about your job as a shit can collector in a weally weally big business lololol

And pal, your ignorance is laughable. Straight off the top of my head I can think of Jarryd Hayne and Jordan Mailata as RL players to play NFL. the actual field game part of it. Not the run, run off guest appearance of a fumbler in a dinner suit lololololol!!!
yes jarryd hayne that shining example of a human being. keep citing him, that'll work. Dude played 8 games and quit...

Jordan Mailata is going well though.

As for AFL folks....off the top of my head

Darren Bennett - he is regarded as one of the greatest players of the 1990s and a member of the NFL 1990s All-Decade Team.
2× All-Pro (1995, 2000)
2× Pro Bowl (1995, 2000)
NFL 1990s All-Decade Team
San Diego Chargers Hall of Fame
San Diego Chargers 50th Anniversary Team
San Diego Chargers 40th Anniversary Team

Ben Graham - made history becoming the first Australian to captain an American pro-sports team when he joined the leadership group of the New York Jets. He also became the only player to captain a team in two different professional sports leagues

Michael Dickson
First-team All-Pro (2018)
Pro Bowl (2018)
PFWA All-Rookie Team (2018)
2017 Texas Bowl MVP (2017)
2017 Ray Guy Award
2017 All-American
2017 GPR Punt Rating national leader, 99.13
Big 12 Special Teams Player of the Year (2016, 2017)

How many yards, tackles or blocks did ya precious fumblers make bummy? They’re the deadset shit kicks of the NFL. Equivalent to dunny scrubbers and window cleaners. Yep, the bottom crawlers of the NFL.
Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves
Team: The Bumsniffers
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Bumsniffers »

yeah i dont think we're going to take your word for that.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Bumsniffers wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:08 pm
Don’t take my word bumby. It’s common knowledge in the NFL pal. Punters are like bumsniffers………the lowest of the low lololol!
Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Bumsniffers »

Terry wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:14 pm
Don’t take my word bumby. It’s common knowledge in the NFL pal. Punters are like bumsniffers………the lowest of the low lololol!
Is it now. Citation needed.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Bumsniffers wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:45 pm
Terry wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:14 pm
Is it now. Citation needed.

Bumby bumby bumby!! What a kid you are. When you went on your crowds rant I cited a beautifully written article by none other than yourself. You disowned your own conclusions lololololl!!! You basically called yourself an idiot and a liar lololol!!!!

So I quite reasonably suspect nothing I cite will appease your fumbleball rabid bias. So I will not do so. However having seen your work on other sites I see there is some intelligence and a level of understanding. As such my belief is that you are not so stupid as to believe punters in the NFL are anything other than the bottom dwelling after thought cohort of the game.

Come on bumby...................admit it pal................you know its true!! Punters are bums!!!!
Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Bumsniffers »

I didnt disown shit. You have completely misread the article, and its not relevant to a fucking fight club thread in any case.

if youve got nothing to cite then i can only assume you are full of shit. Colour me surprised
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Bumsniffers wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:28 pm
I didnt disown shit. You have completely misread the article, and its not relevant to a fucking fight club thread in any case.

if youve got nothing to cite then i can only assume you are full of shit. Colour me surprised
Bumby bumby bumby lololololol.................you really are laughable pal. The proof of your hypocrisy and idiocy are all over this site. And I mis-read your article lololololololololololol????????? There your words pal........... own 'em ya flog or disappear to the jungle lololololol!!!!
Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Bumsniffers »

I know what i wrote and the context therein. You havent.

And again, fight club, so who gives a fuck. except you, because once again, youve got fuck all to argue with
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Bumsniffers wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:49 pm
I know what i wrote and the context therein. You havent.

And again, fight club, so who gives a fuck. except you, because once again, youve got fuck all to argue with
Very bad grammar there bumby. What is it exactly that I "haven't" pal. Please explain. And so in your .................umm.......brilliant mind lololol................in this fight club "who gives a fuck"..........so you will lie, obfuscate and bullshit as you do lololol!!!

You really do need to retire from this site pal. Your use-by date is gone. Surely beatup realises this. It's sad bumby but true. You're a lost soul.
Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Bumsniffers »

again, fight club. You choosing to ignore crowds based on some misguided interpretation of an article i wrote years ago, is just fucking funny.

sure my use by date is up, which is why even when im not here for months my content continues to be posted and discussed by people on all sides of the aisle, including yourself.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Bumsniffers wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:12 pm
again, fight club. You choosing to ignore crowds based on some misguided interpretation of an article i wrote years ago, is just fucking funny.

sure my use by date is up, which is why even when im not here for months my content continues to be posted and discussed by people on all sides of the aisle, including yourself.
Hmmmm.....bumby 'ol mate 'ol pal. I have told you this on a number of occasions. Your tallying of TV ratings NRL v AFL has been helpful. But your commentary is rabidly biased to the fumbling game. Nothing else you do or say is worth 10c. You get flogged by RL folk everywhere you go. You deny it but you know its true. You have toned it down on twitter because you know it was damaging you. And to say people on all sides discuss you....lolololol.................fair dinkum mate................!!!!

These are the facts bumby. You know they're true. But you will deny them of course.
Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Bumsniffers »

I havent toned down anything on twitter.

Ive never treated my twitter audience with the utter contempt and disdain for the crap that rugby league folks post on this forum. and theres a nhuge difference. Hell I dont even post like this on LeagueUnlimited or Bigfooty.

Seriously do a fucking search for my content here during the months i was away. idiot.
Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Bumsniffers »

also still waiting for your citation to back up your bullshit