Fight Club - Football TV Ratings (AFL vs NRL)

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 48 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by truthbomber »

Beaussie wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:29 am Friday

Massive win for the AFL over the NRL on FTA.


SEVEN’S AFL: FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL Seven Network 504,000 30,000 320,000 23,000 68,000 63,000

SEVEN’S AFL: FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL 7mate 116,000 30,000 23,000 63,000



FRIDAY NIGHT NRL LIVE Nine Network 284,000 169,000 8,000 92,000 7,000 7,000



And yet another win for the AFL on STV. Number 1 on Fox.


1 LIVE: AFL ST KILDA V COLLINGWOOD FOX FOOTY 258,000


4 LIVE: NRL: ROOSTERS V SEA EAGLES FOX LEAGUE 221,000
5 LIVE: NRL: DRAGONS V PANTHERS FOX LEAGUE 183,000

https://tvtonight.com.au/2022/03/friday ... -2022.html
FTA is a dying medium , & is no longer the big player in delivering $$ to a sport.
Thats STV

guess who's the Boss on that Beatup ? :cool:


Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:10 pm
Team: The Bumsniffers
Location: Bumsniff World
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Bumsniffers »

Both league competitions kicked off within the last two weeks, and viewers are well and truly tuning in.
The NRL and AFL have delivered record highs for subscription services Foxtel and Kayo.

Data obtained by TV Blackbox reveals after both Round 1 and Round 2 of the NRL, the average NRL audience for Foxtel and Kayo is 420,000, up 14% on 2021.

Round 2 audiences averaged 393,000, up 9% on 2021.

Sunday night’s Bulldogs v Broncos clash was the number two highest rating NRL regular-season game of all-time on subscription television with an average audience of 544,000.

This fell just behind Round 1’s Tigers v Storm game which was the number one NRL regular-season game of all-time with an average audience of 553,000.

Moving over to the AFL, Round 1 saw an average audience of 360,000 for Foxtel and Kayo, up 47% on 2021 R1.

This made it the highest rating AFL Round 1 of all-time and the number two rating regular-season AFL round of all-time.

The Melbourne Demons v Western Bulldogs season opener saw an average audience on Foxtel and Kayo of 470,000, up 28% on the 2021 AFL season opener.

The game was the highest rating AFL regular season match of all-time on subscription television, up 6% on the previous highest rating regular AFL season match (R12 2021).

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2022/03/ ... -and-kayo/

This means the ratio of Kayo to STB audiences for the NRL rose from 0.77 to 0.88 between rounds. (0.84 for the year)
AFL Ratio of Kayo to STB: 0.83

Total Fox Group AFL R1 3.240m
Total Fox Group NRL R1 3.488m
Total Fox Group NRL R2 3.144m


Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:10 pm
Team: The Bumsniffers
Location: Bumsniff World
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Bumsniffers »

oh and





AFL ratings not yet consolidated.


truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 48 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by truthbomber »

highest rating i recall was 5.8 million ??

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :(/ :(/
wot do you think we're stupid ?

it helps when theres an extra nationally telecast game on FTA & thats the only reason the awful broke any records
take the average FTA figure for the 4 games off that 6.124 Mill total
721K
& the fumbles & bumbles is down to 5.403 Mill .. for 9 games

while the NRL got 5.262 Mill for 8
easy peasy win for our nations most watched sport :cool:


truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 48 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by truthbomber »

no context for the awful figure

just the figure & some wanking
why are we not surprised [-( [-( [-( [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X


Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:10 pm
Team: The Bumsniffers
Location: Bumsniff World
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Bumsniffers »

truthbomber wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:21 pm wot do you think we're stupid ?
Yes.
it helps when theres an extra nationally telecast game on FTA & thats the only reason the awful broke any records
take the average FTA figure for the 4 games off that 6.124 Mill total
721K
& the fumbles & bumbles is down to 5.403 Mill .. for 9 games

while the NRL got 5.262 Mill for 8
easy peasy win for our nations most watched sport :cool:
Hey jackass, Its the highest i can recall for an AFL round or an NRL round. Thats a fact. Thats despite the fact that round 1 normally includes a public holiday monday game that wasnt around this time that rates its socks off.

It aint a win if you get a million less viewers. fucking lol.


Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:10 pm
Team: The Bumsniffers
Location: Bumsniff World
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Bumsniffers »

truthbomber wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:28 pm no context for the awful figure

just the figure & some wanking
why are we not surprised [-( [-( [-( [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
Context is completely supplied if you can read.

Im not suprised your having a breakdown over it though


User avatar
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1377
Joined: Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:20 pm
Team: North Melbourne
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 31 times
Been liked: 89 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:28 pm no context for the awful figure

just the figure & some wanking
why are we not surprised [-( [-( [-( [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
Let me understand your argument
the AFL crowds don’t count if the AFL get more than the NRL.
The ratings don’t count if the AFL get more total viewers than the NRL.

Perhaps if the NRL count empty seats they might…count?


There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 48 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:55 pm
truthbomber wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:28 pm no context for the awful figure

just the figure & some wanking
why are we not surprised [-( [-( [-( [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
Let me understand your argument
the AFL crowds don’t count if the AFL get more than the NRL.
The ratings don’t count if the AFL get more total viewers than the NRL.

Perhaps if the NRL count empty seats they might…count?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/
typical that the point escapes you fumblers

the record doesn't count if you change the broadcast configuration , I mean
why not have 9 nationally telecast FTA games then & get 10 million veiwers
& have a wank
its what you lot do ..... :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/

this total was paraded as a record , like , it just happened because we're so good & sooooooo popular
& the awfuls idiot fans like you lap this crap up

fact is...you fumbling ****
it would not have been a record , anywhere near it if there hadn't been an extra national FTA broadcast.

Fumblers = smoke & mirror wankers :cool:


truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 48 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by truthbomber »

Bumsniffers wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:40 pm
truthbomber wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:21 pm wot do you think we're stupid ?
Yes.
it helps when theres an extra nationally telecast game on FTA & thats the only reason the awful broke any records
take the average FTA figure for the 4 games off that 6.124 Mill total
721K
& the fumbles & bumbles is down to 5.403 Mill .. for 9 games

while the NRL got 5.262 Mill for 8
easy peasy win for our nations most watched sport :cool:
Hey jackass, Its the highest i can recall for an AFL round or an NRL round. Thats a fact. Thats despite the fact that round 1 normally includes a public holiday monday game that wasnt around this time that rates its socks off.

It aint a win if you get a million less viewers. fucking lol.
3 national FTA games normally
4 this time
the same

nope .. Jackass


truthbomber
Coach
Coach
Posts: 1375
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2021 9:57 am
Team: Cobar Roosters
Location: The Ord river
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 48 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by truthbomber »

why are fumblers such wankers ? :hmm:


Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:10 pm
Team: The Bumsniffers
Location: Bumsniff World
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Bumsniffers »

truthbomber wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:55 am
Bumsniffers wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:40 pm
truthbomber wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:21 pm wot do you think we're stupid ?
Yes.
it helps when theres an extra nationally telecast game on FTA & thats the only reason the awful broke any records
take the average FTA figure for the 4 games off that 6.124 Mill total
721K
& the fumbles & bumbles is down to 5.403 Mill .. for 9 games

while the NRL got 5.262 Mill for 8
easy peasy win for our nations most watched sport :cool:
Hey jackass, Its the highest i can recall for an AFL round or an NRL round. Thats a fact. Thats despite the fact that round 1 normally includes a public holiday monday game that wasnt around this time that rates its socks off.

It aint a win if you get a million less viewers. fucking lol.
3 national FTA games normally
4 this time
the same

nope .. Jackass
Its the same every round one. yawn.

And most watched implies more people watched, regardless of game numbers. Its not our fucking fault you dont have more games on FTA champ


Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:10 pm
Team: The Bumsniffers
Location: Bumsniff World
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Bumsniffers »

truthbomber wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:56 am why are fumblers such wankers ? :hmm:
why are you so butthurt about stuff you clearly know nothing about


Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4354
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 155 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Terry »

Bumsniffers wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:15 am
truthbomber wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:56 am why are fumblers such wankers ? :hmm:
why are you so butthurt about stuff you clearly know nothing about
Gee bummy you've really thrown the switch to vaudeville since your much anticipated come back here. I suggest what this site needs is a statesman like moderator and leader. You.....ummmmmmmm..........don't seem to fit this bill my dear friend.

You're rabidly biased. You disown comments you previously made to suit whatever your current rant pertains to. You attack, cajole, obfuscate and BS at every turn.

And strangely............very strangely .........you now call yourself a very childish name for some reason that is a mystery to all mankind.

If you've had enough bummy I'm ready to take over the reins pal. I will be the voice of reason as usual. I will be balanced, fair and sensible as my past demonstrates.

I'm ready to go bummy.....................just give me the word pal!!!!
These users liked the author Terry for the post:
AFLcrap1 (Tue Mar 22, 2022 12:37 pm)


cehar5
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 117
Joined: Sun May 30, 2021 6:45 pm
Team: Demons storm
Location: Melbourne
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 19 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by cehar5 »

If there were less FTA games then less people would watch. Fascinating stuff haha.


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests