The No.1 Football Code in Australia

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.

What is the No.1 Football Code in Australia?

Australian Football
58%
Rugby League
35%
Rugby Union
2%
Soccer
5%

Total votes: 111

cehar5
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Demons storm
Been liked: 19 times

Re: The No.1 Football Code in Australia

Post by cehar5 »

Sigh. I'm not attempting to be grammatically correct on an internet forum. Except you already know that. I'm asking why you respond to people in such a childish, rude and aggressive way in a forum about football? It's clearly going nowhere though...

Something soenthing fumbler something something fuckwit etc...
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 164 times

Post by Terry »

cehar5 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:26 am
Sigh. I'm not attempting to be grammatically correct on an internet forum. Except you already know that. I'm asking why you respond to people in such a childish, rude and aggressive way in a forum about football? It's clearly going nowhere though...

It's like this Cehar: The head moderator here, who shall remain nameless, (ok.....lets call him bummy), is childish, rude, aggressive, rabidly biased and plain stupid. Check out his posts over the years and you will understand all. As such RL folk responded in kind.

The nameless one would then go on mad blocking sprees of the RL posters. Hence this site is now reaping what he sowed. I note he restored many previously blocked RL posters some time ago & hasn't reverted to same recently. I suggest that the great beatup directed him to do this as he was killing the site.

Hopefully if the nameless one stays away as much as possible this site may get some civility about it and folk will return/sign up for sensible discussion on it.......not biased, abusive idiocy.
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Team: North Melbourne
Been liked: 119 times

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:59 am
Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:03 pm
truthbomber wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:18 pm

Give the lectures out when you can string 2 sentences together you fumbling halfwit :cool:
Looking at his response very carefully: didn’t he string 4 sentences together?
Without a mistake ?
He started his first sentence & the post with a lower case letter , so no... he didn't
Anything else I can assist you with fumbler ? :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:
“ most you bumbling F t**ard ?

try all of QLD & bar a tiny 100KM strip along the murray river where NSW's shame resides :cool:
unco wombats calling themselves footballers :(/ :(/ :rofl: :rofl:

&
where 14.5 Million Australians live
more then all the bumbletard states put together :cool:

An idiot in a glass house should not throw stones.

Where are your capitals?
Can’t string sentences together.

Don’t you realise what you are actually doing?
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
cehar5
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Demons storm
Been liked: 19 times

Post by cehar5 »

Terry wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:53 am

It's like this Cehar: The head moderator here, who shall remain nameless, (ok.....lets call him bummy), is childish, rude, aggressive, rabidly biased and plain stupid. Check out his posts over the years and you will understand all. As such RL folk responded in kind.

The nameless one would then go on mad blocking sprees of the RL posters. Hence this site is now reaping what he sowed. I note he restored many previously blocked RL posters some time ago & hasn't reverted to same recently. I suggest that the great beatup directed him to do this as he was killing the site.

Hopefully if the nameless one stays away as much as possible this site may get some civility about it and folk will return/sign up for sensible discussion on it.......not biased, abusive idiocy.
Thanks for the reply
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

cehar5 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:45 pm

Thanks for the reply

No worries. I'll go as hard as anyone if pushed but am happy to have courteous civil conversations with like minded folk.
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

Terry wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 2:31 pm

Thanks for the reply

No worries. I'll go as hard as anyone if pushed but am happy to have courteous civil conversations with like minded folk.
I must be slow, (A setup I realise), but I’ve not been aware, or seen, that you are capable of being civil or courteous.

I will have to pay more attention.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Quolls2019 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:33 pm

Thanks for the reply

I must be slow, (A setup I realise), but I’ve not been aware, or seen, that you are capable of being civil or courteous.

Good idea pal. I treat others the way they treat me. Hence I have smashed the AFL folk here relentlessly. If you and your AFL mates want civility I suggest you act the same way. And better to distance yourself from Wookie as you blokes run off his biased abuse.
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

Terry wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 3:43 pm

Good idea pal. I treat others the way they treat me. Hence I have smashed the AFL folk here relentlessly. If you and your AFL mates want civility I suggest you act the same way. And better to distance yourself from Wookie as you blokes run off his biased abuse.
I’ll have to pay more attention, certainly I have not noticed that civil side of you and I’ve also missed that I’ve aligned myself with Wookie or anyone else for that matter. Thanks for telling me who I should associate with.
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:02 pm
truthbomber wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 6:59 am
Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:03 pm

Looking at his response very carefully: didn’t he string 4 sentences together?
Without a mistake ?
He started his first sentence & the post with a lower case letter , so no... he didn't
Anything else I can assist you with fumbler ? :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl:
“ most you bumbling F t**ard ?

try all of QLD & bar a tiny 100KM strip along the murray river where NSW's shame resides :cool:
unco wombats calling themselves footballers :(/ :(/ :rofl: :rofl:

&
where 14.5 Million Australians live
more then all the bumbletard states put together :cool:

An idiot in a glass house should not throw stones.

Where are your capitals?
Can’t string sentences together.

Don’t you realise what you are actually doing?
At least mine make sense you fumbling moron hahahah,
your bumbling mate can't say the same :cool:
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:28 pm

I’ll have to pay more attention, certainly I have not noticed that civil side of you and I’ve also missed that I’ve aligned myself with Wookie or anyone else for that matter. Thanks for telling me who I should associate with.
Associate yourself with whom ever you want fumbler , at your peril :twisted:
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Sigh. I'm not attempting to be grammatically correct on an internet forum.
No , you're not are you , or even making sense :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Quolls2019 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:28 pm

Do whatever ya like pal. I'm giving you some advice as to how we could have a more civil site here. Some rules would have to change. Wookie would have to go or play to new rules. I mean gratuitous abuse is Wookies tool in trade. He set the standard (low as it is) and everyone followed.

If beatup wants to shake this site up and put up some rules I'm all for it. I'll even volunteer to be a moderator lol. I'm sure I could get this mob under control!
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

I don't see any talk about the number footy code in Australia ??

Talk footy guys
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach

Post by Quolls2019 »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 5:53 pm
I don't see any talk about the number footy code in Australia ??

Talk footy guys
I agree, should be relevant discussion only.
Doesn’t always seem to be applied.
Anyway, the No 1 code starts tonight….just look at the crowd
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

hearing around 60k for tonight.