Storm on their way to 35000 members

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: Storm on their way to 35000 members

Post by Terry »

Pete__09 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 9:39 am
All I am saying is sports can co-exist.

I mean look at America. In most city's there they have a football, baseball & basketball team which most people who like sports follow. There is no hate. Melbourne is like that & Brisbane is to a lesser extent. But Sydney is just bad. They seem to hate any other sport that is not Rugby League or soccer in the Western suburbs. I just think we should all get along.

I know that's not possible in Sydney with sports which is upsetting
More heart breaking news Petey my dear friend. I trust you have direct evidence of these appalling claims. I assume you have lived long periods of your life in America, Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney as you have intimate knowledge of the culture and sporting landscapes of these locations. The obvious conclusion from your observations is ..........Sydney......bad.........Rugby League...........bad. Everwhere else..........good. Hooray!

Please tell us more stories Petey. How long have you lived in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane? What part of America did you reside in? Have you got more anecdotes about these BAD Rugby League folk. I bet you've got thousands. I trust your ruminations about these traumatic events in your life are not too upsetting dear Pete. But the world really does need to know about these gross atrocities against a peaceful people.

Have a great day Pete. I trust you now live in harmony in the fabulous fumbling family of the south. Amen to that!!!!
Pete__09
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Brisbane Lions
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 17 times

Post by Pete__09 »

With all these rants that you are doing Terry you are just proving my point about your hate.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Pete__09 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:05 am
With all these rants that you are doing Terry you are just proving my point about your hate.
Come on Petey. I'm all about love pal! Tell us some more stories about bad RL. They're a fascinating insight lol!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Pete__09 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:13 pm
AFL is a religion in most of Australia like soccer is in England/Europe & American football is in the USA.

Rugby League is a second rate sport in most countries just like it is here.

Lucky you have origin is all I can say.
Petey petey petey .
When you post shit like this & then get schooled you can't then say why can't we all get along .
You can't clAim that Syd is bad when AFL cultists such as yourself continually put down RL .
VIcderpia has a long long loooooong history of taking potshots through the media at RL .
While ignoring the same shit that happens in AFL .
The moral high ground is very shaky in derpsville.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

truthbomber wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:48 pm
with them hitting 30,000 before the season has even started last week

& they're not even the defending premiers
should finish 2nd for 2022 behind Parramatta & just ahead of Souths & the Broncos ... =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/ ... m-members/

& they're not carboard cut outs like the midgets members , they're real people :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/

Free memberships being counted now I see. Hmm ok :(/

Storm thank loyal fans with free membership offer
Author
Alicia Newton
NRL.com Reporter
Wed 22 Sep 2021, 04:10 PM

Melbourne Storm CEO Justin Rodski said the club stands to lose "millions of dollars" in revenue next season but were overwhelmed with feedback following their free membership drive on Tuesday.

The defending premiers have offered the ultimate goodwill gesture to ticketed Storm members from Victoria between the 2020 and 2021 seasons with a free membership offer to redeem for next year.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/09/22/sto ... hip-offer/
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Beaussie wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:49 am
truthbomber wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:48 pm
with them hitting 30,000 before the season has even started last week

& they're not even the defending premiers
should finish 2nd for 2022 behind Parramatta & just ahead of Souths & the Broncos ... =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/ ... m-members/

& they're not carboard cut outs like the midgets members , they're real people :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/

Free memberships being counted now I see. Hmm ok :(/

Storm thank loyal fans with free membership offer
Author
Alicia Newton
NRL.com Reporter
Wed 22 Sep 2021, 04:10 PM

Melbourne Storm CEO Justin Rodski said the club stands to lose "millions of dollars" in revenue next season but were overwhelmed with feedback following their free membership drive on Tuesday.

The defending premiers have offered the ultimate goodwill gesture to ticketed Storm members from Victoria between the 2020 and 2021 seasons with a free membership offer to redeem for next year.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/09/22/sto ... hip-offer/

Comprehension is not in your skill set is it beatup. They offered 'free' membership for 2022 for members from '20 and '21 that weren't able to attend home games due to covid restrictions. These are existing members who didn't get their monies worth from the covid seasons and are being compensated in '22 season.

They are not 'giving away' free memberships. They're compensating existing members. I hope this clears up your misinformation. I suspect however it won't.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

So one didn’t need to even renew their Storm membership from 2020 in 2021 to get a free membership in 2022.

Who is receiving free memberships in 2022?

Anyone who was a member in 2021 with access entitlements and have an address in Victoria registered on their membership account, will be provided the opportunity to claim their membership for free in 2022.

Anyone who was a member in 2020 and did not renew in 2021 with access entitlements and have an address in Victoria listed on their membership account, will be provided the opportunity to claim their membership for free in 2022.

https://am.ticketmaster.com/melbournestorm/2022FOCLand

Add to that all registered rugby league players in Victoria in 2021 will also receive a free membership with additional heavily discounted memberships for parents and guardians.
All registered rugby league players in Victoria in 2021 will receive a free four-game Storm membership while parents or guardians of registered junior players can also purchase an adult four-game membership for $20 – a saving of almost $80.

https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/ ... or-league/

These Storm membership numbers are dodgy as. :(/ :(/ :(/
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

Post by truthbomber »

Beaussie wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:26 pm

Add to that all registered rugby league players in Victoria in 2021 will also receive a free membership with additional heavily discounted memberships for parents and guardians.
All registered rugby league players in Victoria in 2021 will receive a free four-game Storm membership while parents or guardians of registered junior players can also purchase an adult four-game membership for $20 – a saving of almost $80.

These Storm membership numbers are dodgy as. :(/ :(/ :(/
the Midgets have done that since day dot you fumbling moron ( offer a membership to skinny white boys who don their little sisters shorts & fumble bumble & miss )
except
people STILL didn't turn up to any games :lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

you want dodgey?
migets memberships V their actual support :cool:
NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Rookie
Rookie
Team: Manly
Been liked: 6 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 »

Pete__09 wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 11:40 am
350,000 is terrible.

AFL has like 1.5 Million members.

We are very passionate supporters. You cant say that about Rugby League.

I must admit origin is ok but other than that NRL is very boring & average.
If Rugby League is so boring, why do so many more countries play it compared to AFL?

Why did AFL exhibition matches flop in NZ? Yet Rugby has a decent following there?

When AFL actually proves itself in another country, it will never be seen as exciting.

Look how quickly The Wolfpack gathered momentum in Canada before the Covid disaster.
AFL would never be able to achieve this.

truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

the fumbles & bumbles only appeals to people born or raised in the wasteland states of australia or their parents

no one else
NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Rookie
Rookie

truthbomber wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:42 pm
the fumbles & bumbles only appeals to people born or raised in the wasteland states of australia or their parents

no one else
Yeah is pretty much the case lol... For such a so called exciting game why is it only able to get a following in one country? :lol:
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:25 pm

no one else
Yeah is pretty much the case lol... For such a so called exciting game why is it only able to get a following in one country? :lol:
one country ?

ah, no

half.... of one country. :cool:
NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Rookie
Rookie

truthbomber wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:06 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:25 pm

no one else
one country ?

ah, no

half.... of one country. :cool:
:lol: :lol:
Pete__09
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Brisbane Lions
Been liked: 17 times

Post by Pete__09 »

It's really not that that hard to work out why AFL is not popular around the world.

Hardly anyone on earth knows what AFL is & even if they did there is no fields for the sport to play on so it has no hope overseas.

Rugby League/Rugby however, everyone knows yet it is still a second rate sport in most countries except for New Zealand & PNG.
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Pete__09 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:37 pm
It's really not that that hard to work out why AFL is not popular around the world.

Hardly anyone on earth knows what AFL is & even if they did there is no fields for the sport to play on so it has no hope overseas.

Rugby League/Rugby however, everyone knows yet it is still a second rate sport in most countries except for New Zealand & PNG.
:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/

our little turettes sufferer just had another tick :lol: :lol:
tell us petey

if RL is 2nd rate in Australia
why do more Australians watch it ? :hmm:

:cool: