derpball posts 43 million loss for 2021

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

derpball posts 43 million loss for 2021

Post by truthbomber »

truthbomber
Banned

Re: derpball posts 43 million loss for 2021

Post by truthbomber »

in comparison

the NRL posted a 50 million profit

=D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

:\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\: :\:
pussycat Mark 11
Captain
Captain
Team: Easts
Been liked: 36 times

Post by pussycat Mark 11 »

I find it upsetting :sick:

Hopefully 2022 will be much better for them :roll:
Australia's number 1 sport RUGBY LEAGUE. Preferred by more Australians than any other :cheers:
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

It seems the AFL may be in a spot of bother. They got a $600M line of credit off the ANZ bank in 2020. Plus they had an existing loan of $280M for when they bought Marvel stadium. Now they're losing millions year on year.

Gilty and the boys at HQ had better quit chasing the young ladies around the office and get to work to balance the books. They're currently dripping in red ink.

A truly sad time for Australia's ugliest sport!!!!
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

i cannot remember but did we get a figure of how much the AFL actually drew down on that line of credit ?
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Terry wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:49 pm
It seems the AFL may be in a spot of bother. They got a $600M line of credit off the ANZ bank in 2020. Plus they had an existing loan of $280M for when they bought Marvel stadium. Now they're losing millions year on year.

Gilty and the boys at HQ had better quit chasing the young ladies around the office and get to work to balance the books. They're currently dripping in red ink.

A truly sad time for Australia's ugliest sport!!!!
couldn't of happened to a nicer bunch of cu*nts :twisted:
WookieReturns
Captain
Captain
Team: Carlton
Been liked: 98 times

Post by WookieReturns »

truthbomber wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:21 pm
in comparison

it truly is amazing what can happen when you include the financials for 2 state of origin series and dont pay for a womens series at all. Truly outstanding. Blind freddie should have seen this coming.
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:34 pm
i cannot remember but did we get a figure of how much the AFL actually drew down on that line of credit ?

It wasnt much apparently. The league used its cash reserves (60m), but barely dipped into the line of credit.
2 years of losses. For the three years prior to 2020 they turned profits of between 20 and 60 million, and over 5 years are up 62m. I think they'll manage somehow.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Gone wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:37 pm
in comparison

it truly is amazing what can happen when you include the financials for 2 state of origin series and dont pay for a womens series at all. Truly outstanding. Blind freddie should have seen this coming.

It wasnt much apparently. The league used its cash reserves (60m), but barely dipped into the line of credit.
2 years of losses. For the three years prior to 2020 they turned profits of between 20 and 60 million, and over 5 years are up 62m. I think they'll manage somehow.

I wonder who this Gone guy could possibly be lololoolololol?? He's got a bumsniffing whiff about him. He's also got the usual blindly biased perception of the fumble ball deluded.

Then again he is desperately needed here. All the other fumblers have deserted the battle field bloody nosed, heads down, defeated and deflated. So I say welcome Gone................whoever you could possibly be lolololol! I look forward to further lively repartee where I will challenge your assumed knowledge.

Have a great day pal!
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Gone wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 9:37 pm
in comparison

well there will be 2 Seasons of Women's Rugby League in 2022 (so will just wait and see)

in 2021 Season was moved to QLD do you remember this ?
NRL gave the GF to QLD free of charge
unlike the AFL

NRL what a big profit with so much derailment
NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Rookie
Rookie
Team: Manly
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 6 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 »

Have to give credit to Valandy's is a very smart operator.