The No.1 Football Code in Australia

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.

What is the No.1 Football Code in Australia?

Australian Football
58%
Rugby League
35%
Rugby Union
2%
Soccer
5%

Total votes: 111

Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: The No.1 Football Code in Australia

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:31 pm
No - TV ratings are statistics - inferential statistics at that - they take a sample and infer to the population. Again - go to the definition of what a survey is.

Now - how are Fox's ratings collected - from what I read - the same way they collect FTA - with people metres.

You may be confused with content through the internet on devices such as Iphones and Tablets (e.g., Foxtel Go and Kayo) re: exact numbers - but that is not how Foxtel subscription TV rating are done - for instance many people have satellite only connections (like mine) and cable.

Really - gas lighting me.... seriously. Just admit you're wrong.
Freddo ………..you have been schooled on this pal. It’s time to quietly vacate the battlefield my friend.

This is not the hill ya wanna die on pal. Move on. Times up. Throw down ya guns. Put up ya hands. Time to go!!
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

Post by truthbomber »

the fumblers just can't swallow the truth ... ah well :\: :\: :\: :\: :\:
These users liked the author truthbomber for the post:
AFLcrap1 (Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:40 am)
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Quolls2019 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:12 pm
Thanks Wookie and Beaussie.
Qld good for the AFL…I thought NSW might be higher.
lol you actually believe this Survey

according to this Survey NRL holds a little lead over the AFL in QLD

and Soccer is only marginally behind NRL :lol:
These users liked the author leeroy*NRL* for the post:
AFLcrap1 (Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:40 am)
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Terry wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:10 pm
No - TV ratings are statistics - inferential statistics at that - they take a sample and infer to the population. Again - go to the definition of what a survey is.

Now - how are Fox's ratings collected - from what I read - the same way they collect FTA - with people metres.

You may be confused with content through the internet on devices such as Iphones and Tablets (e.g., Foxtel Go and Kayo) re: exact numbers - but that is not how Foxtel subscription TV rating are done - for instance many people have satellite only connections (like mine) and cable.

Freddo ………..you have been schooled on this pal. It’s time to quietly vacate the battlefield my friend.

This is not the hill ya wanna die on pal. Move on. Times up. Throw down ya guns. Put up ya hands. Time to go!!
Well, I have clearly shown that I am right - but you being you - there is no point trying. I think this is why this place is crap - when you're wrong just admit it - rather than trying to be a smart arse and be condescending. I'll leave it there.
Veni, vidi, vici
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Fred wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:10 pm

Well, I have clearly shown that I am right - but you being you - there is no point trying. I think this is why this place is crap - when you're wrong just admit it - rather than trying to be a smart arse and be condescending. I'll leave it there.
all you've clearly shown is you're an idiot ... again !! :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :lol: :lol:
AFLcrap1 (Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:41 am)
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

- when you're wrong just admit it -
how bout we practice what we preach fweddy :cool:
AFLcrap1 (Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:41 am)
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

So up to the usual tricks .Deflect deflect
Blaming Terry for why ,this place is a ghost town .

I suppose it had nothing to do with the one sided modding .
The constant allowing of breaking the rules by afl posters .
Nah that wouldn't have been it.
It was all Terry's doing .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:10 pm

You should have left it there about 6 posts ago pal lololololol!!!!!

And as to the content of this post...............OH THE IRONY...............THE IRONY I SAY!!!!!!!
pussycat Mark 11
Captain
Captain
Team: Easts
Been liked: 36 times

Post by pussycat Mark 11 »

Its quote sad to think that some of these Vicheads actually belief those figures.

Watched by more Australia's than any other sport . :cheers:
Australia's most popular sport on social media. :cheers:
And pound for pound the sport payed more by the broadcasters than any other sport in Australia. :cheers:

A sport that will make another big profit this year :rock: :rock: :rock: :thumbleft:
Australia's number 1 sport RUGBY LEAGUE. Preferred by more Australians than any other :cheers:
Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves
Team: The Bumsniffers
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Bumsniffers »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:20 pm

I dont just blame terry for this place being a ghost town. I blame the entire rugby league fraternity on this board. they in turn, blame me.

nah it had nothing to do with the abusive and bullying posting from others on here toward other posters either, nothing to do with accusing people of having meltdowns every time they simply disagree, nothing to do with you over-reacting to simple acticle posting like we fucking wrote the things, nothing to do with dredging up shit from years ago and then harrassing mods/admins for any percieved slight they might have and bitching about it to all and sundry. Its all the modding - I mean we even gave you a league mod ffs.

I mean where did all the AFL, Union and soccer fans go over the years. Or did the one sided anti league modding favour them too.
Bumsniffers
Reserves
Reserves
Team: The Bumsniffers
Been liked: 6 times

Post by Bumsniffers »

pussycat Mark 11 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:38 pm
Watched by more Australia's than any other sport . :cheers:
How many Australia's are there.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Bumsniffers wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:35 pm

I dont just blame terry for this place being a ghost town. I blame the entire rugby league fraternity on this board. they in turn, blame me.

nah it had nothing to do with the abusive and bullying posting from others on here toward other posters either, nothing to do with accusing people of having meltdowns every time they simply disagree, nothing to do with you over-reacting to simple acticle posting like we fucking wrote the things, nothing to do with dredging up shit from years ago and then harrassing mods/admins for any percieved slight they might have and bitching about it to all and sundry. Its all the modding - I mean we even gave you a league mod ffs.

I mean where did all the AFL, Union and soccer fans go over the years. Or did the one sided anti league modding favour them too.

This is laughable stuff!!!! The gems I like the best are the 'abusive', 'bullying', 'over-reacting' lololololol!!!!! Those words perfectly describe exactly what bumsniffing Wookie did on a daily basis. I merely took the piss outta the fumblers and they ran to wookie like 3 year old screeching banshees. Sooks!

Nut nah..............nuthin' to do with bumsniffing wookie or the other fumble fans. It was all those terrible RL folk. Here's the best take, 'I blame the entire Rugby League fraternity' lolololololololol.

Dear oh dear...............talk about playing the victim. Seems like fumble fans love to give it but when they cop it back they curl up into a ball and run to mamma!!!

Grow up Jason.
WookieReturns
Captain
Captain
Team: Carlton
Been liked: 98 times

Post by WookieReturns »

Terry wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:59 pm

This is laughable stuff!!!! The gems I like the best are the 'abusive', 'bullying', 'over-reacting' lololololol!!!!! Those words perfectly describe exactly what bumsniffing Wookie did on a daily basis. I merely took the piss outta the fumblers and they ran to wookie like 3 year old screeching banshees. Sooks!

Nut nah..............nuthin' to do with bumsniffing wookie or the other fumble fans. It was all those terrible RL folk. Here's the best take, 'I blame the entire Rugby League fraternity' lolololololololol.

Dear oh dear...............talk about playing the victim. Seems like fumble fans love to give it but when they cop it back they curl up into a ball and run to mamma!!!

Grow up Jason.
oh dont forget the terriblky whint league clowns that whinged to wookie too. or just at him. or about him even though hes barely here.

You really have no idea the bullshit that got reported or ignored, and really do have no idea if you dont think you lot dont do arent as bad for the forum as anyone else here. Theres a reason no one else came here even when i went away - and even though im hardly even here these days - and havent been for months.

oo real names. that'll teach me. lol fuck off wanker. I mean its not like its all over the internet.
Lookin back
Rookie
Rookie
Team: Qld
Been liked: 0

Post by Lookin back »

Bumsniffers wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:35 pm

Well this is a fight club
So a lot of arguing is expected .
As for the rest of the rant
It’s laughable..
There’s a huge difference between saying someone is having a meltdown & threatening to pay to have someone fucked up .
One is a blatantly breaking the rules.
Yeh it was ignored 🤣🤣
The other was plain banter .
Why wouldn’t he do anything because wookie wouldn’t do shit because it was his AFL buddy .

The condescending attitude was pathetic when asked why things like this were ignored .
Then there’s
The threats to ban RL posters not because
They broke any rules but because you didn’t like them clearly showed how your modding was pathetic .. biased & the reason this place went downhill .

& the best was your bullshit

You aren’t banned was your answer to me asking about why I was banned
Even after you admitted I was
The reason
Permanently banned for pissing off Admins
So as well as a biased little hitler mod you’re a liar .
Stay gone the place is far better without you .
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Gone wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:08 pm
Terry wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:59 pm

Grow up Jason.
oh dont forget the terriblky whint league clowns that whinged to wookie too. or just at him. or about him even though hes barely here.

You really have no idea the bullshit that got reported or ignored, and really do have no idea if you dont think you lot dont do arent as bad for the forum as anyone else here. Theres a reason no one else came here even when i went away - and even though im hardly even here these days - and havent been for months.

oo real names. that'll teach me. lol fuck off wanker. I mean its not like its all over the internet.

Wookies gone bumsniffing 'ol pal.....'ol mate........you have the same problems you have here on every site you appear on. I wonder why that is? Maybe........just maybe......you need to have a good hard look in the mirror. If every person everywhere has the same opinion of you there is a very good chance they're not the problem. But infact you are pal.

And as to why this site is a shithole is directly related to the way you moderated it. Ranting, raving abuse, mad banning sprees & rabidly biased commentary set the standard. That's all your doing Jase.

And as for using your real name? You answered it yourself. It's all over the internet. So I used it instead of the juvenile names you call yourself. I mean I could continue using wookie's gone bumsniffing but I left kindergarten a long time ago.

Maybe it's time you concentrated on the backpacker joints you run Jase. Have a great day pal!!!