Lol Colington bogans at it Again.

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Lol Colington bogans at it Again.

Post by AFLcrap1 »

This idiot must have forgotten he wasn't in Melb .
You know where the cops had the wink wink nothing to see here deal with the AFl over player behaviour.
From the ABC website .

Collingwood Football Club forward Jordan De Goey has been charged with assault offences in the United States.
Key points:
New York Police arrested Jordan De Goey and Australian man Luke Dyson at a New York nightclub
Police charged the men with assault and forcible touching
The Collingwood Football Club said it was working to determine the facts of the matter
The New York City Police Department told the ABC Mr De Goey and 28-year-old Australian man Luke Dyson were charged with assault and forcible touching.
It relates to an alleged incident that happened at the PHD Rooftop Lounge at the Dream Hotel in the Chelsea district in the early hours of Saturday morning (local time).
The Collingwood Football Club said it was "aware of a report involving Jordan De Goey".
Police said they responded to an emergency services call from a 35-year-old woman who claimed she was groped by two men on the dance floor.
When the woman's 37-year-old male friend tried to intervene, he was punched, kicked and struck in the face with a glass bottle, police alleged.
Mr De Goey and Mr Dyson were arrested at the scene and are currently in custody waiting to see a judge.
Police said all parties involved in the incident were intoxicated and were not previously known to each other.
The NYPD said the 37-year-old man suffered pain and swelling to his lips and body, and the 35-year-old woman was not injured but was described as distressed.
Both refused medical attention.
A Collingwood spokesperson said the club had yet to speak to Mr De Goey.
"The club is attempting to contact Jordan, who is in the USA, to determine the facts of the matter," a spokesperson said in a statement.
"The club will not be in a position to comment further until it has done so."
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o