Aflol at 2032 olympics

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Pippen1994
Reserves
Reserves
Team: Parra
Been liked: 2 times

Aflol at 2032 olympics

Post by Pippen1994 »

..don't laugh you know we're going to hear about this from Melbourne media
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: Aflol at 2032 olympics

Post by Terry »

Pippen1994 wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:12 pm
Hahahhahahaha! Maybe Wookie can whip up all those countries he's written about where fumbling is "taking off" lolololololol!!!! What an event that would be lololololololol!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:37 am
Terry wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:56 pm
Pippen1994 wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:12 pm
Hahahhahahaha! Maybe Wookie can whip up all those countries he's written about where fumbling is "taking off" lolololololol!!!! What an event that would be lololololololol!!
maybe dumbasses like you can finally understand what the fucking point of those articles was. Not one of them said the game was taking over or even taking off. Just talked about development, number of players and clubs. get some fucking context into your deluded fucking minds and then remember that this was almost fuckinbg 8 years ago that these were published and move on with your fucking pathetic life.

And then complain about me banning you from the forum on other forums for behaving like an entitled fucking child.
Thanks for your advice Wookser! Its always appreciated pal lololololol!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: You have never banned me from any other forum. Who knows, maybe there are other folk out there that don't always agree with your .......ummmmm.................opinions!!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:49 am
Terry wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:34 am

Thanks for your advice Wookser! Its always appreciated pal lololololol!!!!!!!!!!

BTW: You have never banned me from any other forum. Who knows, maybe there are other folk out there that don't always agree with your .......ummmmm.................opinions!!!!
Youve never given even the slightest indication that you understand the articles on afl development overseas, but then rugby league and soccer folks start frothing at the mouth any time anyone mentions anything to do with the afl overseas, so why would i be surprised.

Its not people who disagree that bother me. Its how they go about it. I dont have to tolerate constant bullshit.

Sorry to upset you Wookster. I will be on my best behaviour hence forth! I will even accommodate your fumbling mates here by acknowledging their................ummmm..............points lololololol!!!!!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:27 pm
Terry wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:02 pm

Sorry to upset you Wookster. I will be on my best behaviour hence forth! I will even accommodate your fumbling mates here by acknowledging their................ummmm..............points lololololol!!!!!!!
Im not upset. and you wont because fuckwits will be fuckwits.
Thank you for your beautifully articulated character assessment Wookley my friend!! I am currently having a 'road to Damascus' moment and may need some time off to reconsider my position.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

off topic but i Give R.L a 2% chance of being apart of 2032.
NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2
Rookie
Rookie
Team: Manly
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 6 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATAFL2 »

How can they have AFL at the Olympics when no other countries play their game :lol: That has to be fake news.

It could never be like Rugby7s, which is actually highly entertaining and competitive.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

There is a contingency that a sport not part of the official Olympics can play as a 'demonstration sport'. Many sports have done this including AFL at the 1956 Melbourne Olympics. They got punted after that.

This would be there only chance. Rugby League would be a better chance as they could have teams from other countries probably playing 9's RL.
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Team: North Melbourne
Been liked: 119 times

Post by Quolls2019 »

It would be easy to run the Australian Rules international competition as a demonstration sport.
Normally run every 3 years, Covid Interrupted, wouldn’t be too hard to schedule at the same time as the games.
No Australian side, up to 24 international teams, all amateurs, relatively unknown outside the host country, several available grounds so will not interfere with the “proper” events.
Seems to me to fit the criteria.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
truthbomber
Banned
Team: Cobar Roosters
Been liked: 57 times

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:40 pm
It would be easy to run the Australian Rules international competition as a demonstration sport.
Normally run every 3 years, Covid Interrupted, wouldn’t be too hard to schedule at the same time as the games.
No Australian side, up to 24 international teams, all amateurs, relatively unknown outside the host country, several available grounds so will not interfere with the “proper” events.
hahahahaha

oh 8-[

you're serious :shock:

:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Terry wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:55 pm
There is a contingency that a sport not part of the official Olympics can play as a 'demonstration sport'. Many sports have done this including AFL at the 1956 Melbourne Olympics. They got punted after that.

This would be there only chance. Rugby League would be a better chance as they could have teams from other countries probably playing 9's RL.

a 9's RL tournament would be mad as
Europe

England
Ireland
Scotland
Wales
France
Italy

Pasifika

Australia
New Zealand
PNG
Fiji
Samoa
Tonga
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I think Rl would be good at the Olympics. Maybe like soccer … under 22 or whatever age they have.
Veni, vidi, vici
Quolls2019
Coach
Coach
Team: North Melbourne
Been liked: 119 times

Post by Quolls2019 »

truthbomber wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:43 am
hahahahaha

oh 8-[

A childish example demonstrating on why this site loses and doesn’t gain members.
However regarding the subject matter, I have no doubt that Australian Rules in some form will be played as a demonstration sport at the Brisbane games.
There are lies, damn lies and then there are ratings.
Rugby league, Australias most popular game in some of North Eastern Australia.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

You’d think so bring the national fans and all. Or even Polo Cross as a sport founded in this country.

Whereas I could see Rl actually having a case as an actual event in the gsmes. It then again, Squash gets knocked back year on year.
Veni, vidi, vici
truthbomber
Banned

Post by truthbomber »

Quolls2019 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:32 am
truthbomber wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:43 am
hahahahaha

oh 8-[

A childish example demonstrating on why this site loses and doesn’t gain members.
However regarding the subject matter, I have no doubt that Australian Rules in some form will be played as a demonstration sport at the Brisbane games.
you have no doubt ?
8-[
:(/ :(/ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tell me fumbler
was it played in Sydney ?
no

read it as gospel

there is no way that vicderpian montrocity will embarrass our nation in brisbane