Fight Club - Football TV Ratings (AFL vs NRL)

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by pussycat »

Your In full on But, But mode today LOL's :(/ :(/ :(/
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

What the Fuch you on about pussy lok
Veni, vidi, vici
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Fred wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:40 pm
The Pathetic excuses for the pathetic ratings these past few nights.

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:04 pm
Fred wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:40 pm
The Pathetic excuses for the pathetic ratings these past few nights.
such as?
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Just over 800k Wednesday night., barely over 750kl Thursday night and another very lopsided match last night - Now were approaching reality

NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

reality as in the AFL winning almost every time?
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Broncos v Sharks 816,000
Nine 556,000 (Metro 354,000 Regional 202,000)
Fox League 260,000

Essendon v Brisbane 895,000
Seven 673,000 (Metro 517,000 Regional 156,000)
Fox Footy 222,000
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:30 am
Pal, they need to win their big FTA games as it is their marquee events outside finals. They have nothing else. RL of course is a 3 tiered sport. International and SOO are our marquee events along with the GF. Thursday and Fridays less so. I seem to recall I may have said this before. Goldfish bowl alert folks!!!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:15 pm
Pal, they need to win their big FTA games as it is their marquee events outside finals. They have nothing else. RL of course is a 3 tiered sport. International and SOO are our marquee events along with the GF. Thursday and Fridays less so. I seem to recall I may have said this before. Goldfish bowl alert folks!!!!!!!!
so what you are saying is the NRL rely on 3 SOO games every year to compete :lol:
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:20 pm
so what you are saying is the NRL rely on 3 SOO games every year to compete :lol:
No pal. You may need to read and re-read my post. You seem to not understand!!!! RL has three tiers of the sport!!!!! Comprende'? No? I fully understand pal lololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:33 pm

No pal. You may need to read and re-read my post. You seem to not understand!!!! RL has three tiers of the sport!!!!! Comprende'? No? I fully understand pal lololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!
and the AFL outrate 2 of them. The 3rd is a 3 game tournament :rofl:
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:35 pm

Pal, RL is the most watched sport in Aust year on year on year. That's all we need to know. It is an incontrovertible truth. We don't need to know the exact break up of the numbers to make it so!!!!!!!

And pal, SOO is at the end of the year this season so it's a bit early to be going on your annual SOO melt down!!!! If you keep this up it's gonna be the longest melt down in recorded history lololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:46 pm

Pal, RL is the most watched sport in Aust year on year on year. That's all we need to know. It is an incontrovertible truth. We don't need to know the exact break up of the numbers to make it so!!!!!!!

And pal, SOO is at the end of the year this season so it's a bit early to be going on your annual SOO melt down!!!! If you keep this up it's gonna be the longest melt down in recorded history lololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!
again with this 'most watched' BS. If the NBA tally more ratings per year but are outrated by 100% per game which is most watched? This doesnt even take into account the time people watch each program
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:49 pm

again with this 'most watched' BS. If the NBA tally more ratings per year but are outrated by 100% per game which is most watched? This doesnt even take into account the time people watch each program
What's the NBA got to do with pal??????? And the time ppl watch????? And every other feeble whining excuse you regularly bleat out!!!!!!! The facts are the facts are the facts pal!!!! Shhhhhheeeeeesssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:55 pm
NlolRL wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:49 pm

What's the NBA got to do with pal??????? And the time ppl watch?????
they are factors you are either too stupid to duscuss or ignoring because you know they are relevant