AFL is the whitest & most racist of all sports

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: AFL is the whitest & most racist of all sports

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:39 am
Terry wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:25 am
Fred wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:12 pm
I could post all the media again, the number of leagues, the number of players But what’s the point ... f you didn’t take notice then not sure you would now. Storm get done coverage but as far as the game being played on the community... it’s basically nothing for rl and baseball far outstrips it. And just about any other sport almost. There’s like 13 clubs in the whole state mate. Aussie rules is a giant in comparison in nsw and qld. Do I also need to post the number of leagues in Sydney area alone? Let along the state.

Agree that it’s got a long way to go in qld and when we get it regularly on the main channel ... along with corresponding footy shows... that is when the afl has really embedded ... it’s not there .... yet. But look at precedent it is in both states ...clubs, players it is quite entrenched.... and growing. I live on the Gold Coast and they have ran out of ovals and requesting more be built.

The rl would love rl to be a tenth as orevelamt in Victoria. At least they have storm in Victoria ...this gives storm some coverage in the media ... and lucky they are so successful .... in other afl states they don’t even have that. Google rl in south Australia ...
Freddy 'ol boy...............South Australia is a nothing pal. It's like a pimple on an elephant!!!!! It don't count. It's 99.9% desert. WA ditto. The only states that count in good 'ol OZ are NSW, Qld and the infected state of Vicvirusia!!!!!!
SA population = 1.7mil

Canberra population = 400k
Townsville population = 180k
Newcastle population = 323k
Goldcoast population = 540k

So SA is more populated than 4 of the NRL's heartland cities.

Not your smartest post there Terry :lol:
Ummmmm pal, I was talking states...........get it????? By comparing SA with regional towns proves my point. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya pal??????? Although I will give it to ya.............you're definitely a tool lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:02 am

Freddy 'ol boy...............South Australia is a nothing pal. It's like a pimple on an elephant!!!!! It don't count. It's 99.9% desert. WA ditto. The only states that count in good 'ol OZ are NSW, Qld and the infected state of Vicvirusia!!!!!!
SA population = 1.7mil

Ummmmm pal, I was talking states...........get it????? By comparing SA with regional towns proves my point. You're not the sharpest tool in the shed are ya pal??????? Although I will give it to ya.............you're definitely a tool lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!
You were claiming 1.7mil is insignificant despite this being more than the heartland of 4 NRL cities :wave:
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:10 am
Terry wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:02 am

SA population = 1.7mil

You were claiming 1.7mil is insignificant despite this being more than the heartland of 4 NRL cities :wave:
Geez this is tiring!!!!!!!!!!!!! No pal. I was claiming SA as a state is a tiny backward irrevelant hicksville!!!!! Please read and re-read posts until you understand the contents lest you continue to make a fool of yaself!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

and as a population its more relevant than 1/4 of nrl heartland population . Stop trying to get out of your silly original claim
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

I could post all the media again, the number of leagues, the number of players But what’s the point ... f you didn’t take notice then not sure you would now. Storm get done coverage but as far as the game being played on the community... it’s basically nothing for rl and baseball far outstrips it. And just about any other sport almost. There’s like 13 clubs in the whole state mate. Aussie rules is a giant in comparison in nsw and qld. Do I also need to post the number of leagues in Sydney area alone? Let along the state.

Agree that it’s got a long way to go in qld and when we get it regularly on the main channel ... along with corresponding footy shows... that is when the afl has really embedded ... it’s not there .... yet. But look at precedent it is in both states ...clubs, players it is quite entrenched.... and growing. I live on the Gold Coast and they have ran out of ovals and requesting more be built.

The rl would love rl to be a tenth as orevelamt in Victoria. At least they have storm in Victoria ...this gives storm some coverage in the media ... and lucky they are so successful .... in other afl states they don’t even have that. Google rl in south Australia ...
SA population = 1.7mil

Those numbers are way off - ACT & Queenbeyan 500k+
Hunter region greater than 650+
Gold Coast 600+

SA slowest growing state in population
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AngloFootballLeague wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:52 am

SA population = 1.7mil

Gold Coast 600+

Even then the figures are about the same. Point stands
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:10 pm

SA population = 1.7mil

Gold Coast 600+

Lolololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!! The point don't stand pal!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're comparing a desert state backwater with thriving expanding regional areas. And as Anglo stated hicksville SA has the slowest growing population in Australia. It is Australia's most irrelevant state bar tiny Tassie.

But do bleat on pal..................the more you whine the more you prove my point. Thanks for that!!!!!!
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:10 pm

SA population = 1.7mil

Gold Coast 600+

3.1 million people live in Regional NSW
Can't be bother working out qld - greater than sa
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Terry is not the smartest tool in the shed ..... as the saying kid of goes.... don”t argue with an idiot as they’ll just drag you down to their level and they have much more experience there.
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:17 pm
Terry is not the smartest tool in the shed ..... as the saying kid of goes.... don”t argue with an idiot as they’ll just drag you down to their level and they have much more experience there.
Good on ya Freddy...........lololololol!!!!!!!! Every time I think you're on the improve you revert back to type pal. Oh well...........where there's a pulse there's hope I s'pose!!!!!

Keep at it pal and keep morale high!!!!!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Gilty's time might be up!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Joel Wilkinson tells Gillon McLachlan ‘you will resign' after receiving racist letter from him’".

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/afl-2 ... da5282cc59

Former Gold Coast Suns player Joel Wilkinson claims AFL boss Gillon McLachlan’s position is untenable as a result of his oversight of a “dangerous” culture inside the game.

Wilkinson has now gone public with further accusations against the league, saying he intends to make sure McLachlan resigns as a result of what he says is a "long history of racist failures".

It looks like the chickens might finally be coming home to roost for Gilty and the sick underbelly of his racist sport. Let's see how he goes with hush money and MOU's with this one.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Joel Wilkinson is also protesting about the forced lockdowb of the Melbourne towers. Lets just say he isn't getting a great deal of support on Twitter for either matter.

I fully support his right to voice his view, but maybe try to do it constructively, not throw grenades from the safety of social media
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Brain fart Fred lol.. Trying to talk up a sport with no presence above NRL to to make himself less angry.

Still has no video evidence or proof of mass Baseball interest in Victoria.

Fred do you ever get tired of lieing?

Fred you don't live on the Gold Coast your in Victoria. Another lie.

You claim all this stuff about how big baseball is in Victoria.
Yet now your saying you live on the Gold Coast?

How do you even know about Baseball in Victoria if you live in Qld?

Which one is it, do you live on the Gold Coast or are you in Victoria??? :lol:

Fake news Fred are you getting confused over where you live? =D :(/
Last edited by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl on Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:22 am, edited 6 times in total.
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Fred wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:17 pm
If Terry is not smart then you must be a vegetable Fred :lol: =D

Fred claims to know so much about Victorian Baseball while he says he lives on the Gold Coast. :lol: :(/ =D
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I played baseball in Victoria when I lived there ya tool. And guess what ... there is more than one league in Victoria ... unlike rl which has the one tiny league for the state. Hence I know a little about it having played a winter comp in Gippsland (where no rl team exists) and summer Como in Melbourne where there are several divisions.

Anyway... I’m off to the Suns v Giants game today. Currently sitting in Ashmore McDonald have a chicken wrap before driving the 7 mi utes to get ther :)

You sure you’re not Terry”s later ego ... albeit the stupid one no doubt lol.
Veni, vidi, vici