AFL is the whitest & most racist of all sports

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: AFL is the whitest & most racist of all sports

Post by Fred »

So you can’t dislike Adam Goodes because his an aboriginal ? I never liked him as a player as thought he was a diver and played for frees.
Veni, vidi, vici
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

Fred wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:24 pm
So you can’t dislike Adam Goodes because his an aboriginal ? I never liked him as a player as thought he was a diver and played for frees.
What did I say about excuses? Goode's only targeted after calling out fan.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AngloFootballLeague wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:47 pm
In your unbiased opinion
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Fred wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:02 pm
And there we have it..... when can’t address the issue goes to ridicule and insults to deflect.
Oh my what a hypocrit .
As shown when I called you out on your bullshit post .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Fred wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:34 pm
Omg .... your use of the term straw man arguement I think is a straw man arguement.

You are banging on in a fight club forum as more a hater of afl than lover of nrl I agree.... but you said something about johns not being sacked or something and when put to task went quiet. The poster who questioned you is likely a normal person so did go on and on about it or chase you through numerous threads .... so it died off ..... cause that’s what normal people do. Anyway, answer or address the points instead of deflecting
For once I agree .
The poster is most likely normal .
At least he doesn't take an obsessive interest in other posters ..
I'm talking very very very obsessive

Cause. That's what normal people do .
I'm sure you'll agree with me .
So don't deflect .
Please post where any RL poster has said racism is only in the AFL

Lol
Lol
Lol

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Fred wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:45 am
I think I’ll just have to remember you’re an idiot. And no didn’t read all your thread ... rolled eyes after first line.
The usual deflection when shown to be full of shit

:(/ :(/ :(/
Very predictable . :wave: :wave:

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

AngloFootballLeague wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:47 pm
No.... that happened a while after. He was being booed well before he called out that young girl. And I supported him in doing that. Should be done more often. But I have never liked Goodes and had nothing to do with the colour of his skin either .... hate divers ... think they are cheats. And thought he was a diver. Just giving you my own personal experience.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

I’ll still ask the question.... can you not dislike a player because they are aboriginal ? Simple question. As I didn’t like Adam Goodes as a player .... didn’t like Tony libratori either (Italian) in fact hated Hindi much was happy to see carried off on a stretcher and if he never played again because of the injury then good. Hated him like AFLcrap hates afl. I think if we can’t dislike a player for the way the play because of their heritage, which had nothing to do with whether you should like them or not, then we are in big trouble and it actually draws attention away from the very serious issue of racism. Let’s be very clear Goodes was being booed well and truely before he called out that person.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

So the afl has acted and done so much to address racism as I pointed out above ... yet people here still complain. They were the first code to introduce a racial vilification rule in this country ... the first. Recently memberships have been cancelled and a year or so ago, at the bequest of the vilified players, engaged those engaging in racial comments and actions in education... a much more mature step than punishment,l; one that is more likely to lead to change than that of punishment. Is there a way to go ... he’ll yes... there will be issues as long as there are issues in society .... I see the struggles with this daily. And no... the afl did not handle the Goodes issue well ... I do believe it became racial and they did not act quick enough. Hopefully they have learnt .... progress has been made.
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Fred wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:37 pm
I’ll still ask the question.... can you not dislike a player because they are aboriginal ? Simple question. As I didn’t like Adam Goodes as a player .... didn’t like Tony libratori either (Italian) in fact hated Hindi much was happy to see carried off on a stretcher and if he never played again because of the injury then good. Hated him like AFLcrap hates afl. I think if we can’t dislike a player for the way the play because of their heritage, which had nothing to do with whether you should like them or not, then we are in big trouble and it actually draws attention away from the very serious issue of racism. Let’s be very clear Goodes was being booed well and truely before he called out that person.
Some people would feel flattered that a poster continiously mentions them in posts that has nothing to do with him or what he said
Me I call it obsession ..a bad bad case of obsession .

Here's a hint
Stick to the topic .
& you can dislike a player no matter what colour or heritage .
& as much as you rant about how great the afl does with racism it's clear to those outside the bubble that there is token attempts for te image .
I have no doubt a lot of clubs are doing the right thing .
As for AFL house they're full of shit ...one rule for some fans ...different rules when it's McChins.

🤣
Xman wrote
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain

Fred wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:49 pm
So the afl has acted and done so much to address racism as I pointed out above ... yet people here still complain. They were the first code to introduce a racial vilification rule in this country ... the first. Recently memberships have been cancelled and a year or so ago, at the bequest of the vilified players, engaged those engaging in racial comments and actions in education... a much more mature step than punishment,l; one that is more likely to lead to change than that of punishment. Is there a way to go ... he’ll yes... there will be issues as long as there are issues in society .... I see the struggles with this daily. And no... the afl did not handle the Goodes issue well ... I do believe it became racial and they did not act quick enough. Hopefully they have learnt .... progress has been made.
Idiots can't even see ingrained racism in Eddie's "joke" or the booing of Adam Goode's are part of problem. This stems from lack of diversity across afl clubs, fans, players & let's face it nothing here has changed. Afl can pat itself on back for work against racism & create wiki pages listing Nick Riewoldt as German to demosrtate multiculturalism but crowds will be back & the reaction to kneeling players will be telling.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AngloFootballLeague wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:42 pm
Fred wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:49 pm
Idiots can't even see ingrained racism in Eddie's "joke" or the booing of Adam Goode's are part of problem. This stems from lack of diversity across afl clubs, fans, players & let's face it nothing here has changed. Afl can pat itself on back for work against racism & create wiki pages listing Nick Riewoldt as German to demosrtate multiculturalism but crowds will be back & the reaction to kneeling players will be telling.
Eddie received widespread condemnation for his racist joke, and apologised repeatedly. Everyone can see what was wrong with his joke so stop speaking out of your ass.
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Yep. He coped heaps... and rightly so.
Veni, vidi, vici
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain

[float=][/float]
Fred wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:33 pm
Yep. He coped heaps... and rightly so.
Poor fellow.. Racial abused somebody but still has job and fans & media dismissed it as a "brain fade".
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Did they? I thought that supporter coped it big time. Although didn’t read any reports on whether he lost his job?
Veni, vidi, vici