AFL is the whitest & most racist of all sports

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: AFL is the whitest & most racist of all sports

Post by AFLcrap1 »

So here we have a prime example of the fumbler bullshit .The strawman argument
No Rl fan claims racism only happens in aFl
Lol argument lost
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Omg .... your use of the term straw man arguement I think is a straw man arguement.

You are banging on in a fight club forum as more a hater of afl than lover of nrl I agree.... but you said something about johns not being sacked or something and when put to task went quiet. The poster who questioned you is likely a normal person so did go on and on about it or chase you through numerous threads .... so it died off ..... cause that’s what normal people do. Anyway, answer or address the points instead of deflecting
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

No idea do you
You start a rAnt with something that has never been said .
Lol
Now when caught out ..as you do you start with the usual rant about me .
Lol how predictable .
You don't know how much I love Rl yet that's what you deflect to
Lol lol
Now if your gunna post shit such as your deflective rot above try to post something that is not bullshit .
& I didn't go quiet over Johns .
I never stated he was sacked
I said he lost his job .
I also answered that I didn't but know if he wAs with ch 9 at the time .
You should really try to comprehend what is written in posts ,.
That way you won't have to bullshit & look stupid
These users liked the author AFLcrap1 for the post:
AngloFootballLeague (Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:54 pm)
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

I think I’ll just have to remember you’re an idiot. And no didn’t read all your thread ... rolled eyes after first line.
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

There still at it in AFL racism land!!!! The new boss of Norf's is now pleading for the racism to stop. Ben Amarfio has penned a letter with players asking that people, "judge us by our character and behaviour instead of our skin colour". It's incredible that this even needs to be said in Melbourne AFL land at this time!!!!!!!! He further said, ".....that's the sort of stuff that still happens". Yep. It's still happening today. Unbelievable stuff!!

https://metros.smedia.com.au/heraldsun/ ... tion=NCHRS

And in a further atrocity Hertier Lumumba has detailed how he never appeared on the Footy Show because of Sam Newman's continual and continuing racism!!!!! Thankfully Ch9 have now either sacked Newman or come to a mutual agreement with him that he no longer appear on any shows!!

Will this never end????? Unfortunately it appears the entire AFL community are oblivious to their own prejudice and base level racism. Which is not really surprising when you see the sheep pat each other on the back and nod in unison at AFL propaganda 101 day after day. Sad but true!!!!!

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victo ... a53f30f75d
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:33 am
There still at it in AFL racism land!!!! The new boss of Norf's is now pleading for the racism to stop. Ben Amarfio has penned a letter with players asking that people, "judge us by our character and behaviour instead of our skin colour". It's incredible that this even needs to be said in Melbourne AFL land at this time!!!!!!!! He further said, ".....that's the sort of stuff that still happens". Yep. It's still happening today. Unbelievable stuff!!

And in a further atrocity Hertier Lumumba has detailed how he never appeared on the Footy Show because of Sam Newman's continual and continuing racism!!!!! Thankfully Ch9 have now either sacked Newman or come to a mutual agreement with him that he no longer appear on any shows!!

Will this never end????? Unfortunately it appears the entire AFL community are oblivious to their own prejudice and base level racism. Which is not really surprising when you see the sheep pat each other on the back and nod in unison at AFL propaganda 101 day after day. Sad but true!!!!!

good on the AFL for tackling racism head on! Better than just letting it slide without repercussions like the NRL
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:51 am
Terry wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:33 am

good on the AFL for tackling racism head on! Better than just letting it slide without repercussions like the NRL

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD, PLEASE HELP ALL FUMBLERS!!!!!!!!
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

And there we have it..... when can’t address the issue goes to ridicule and insults to deflect.
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:02 pm
And there we have it..... when can’t address the issue goes to ridicule and insults to deflect.
Address the issue Freddy boyo????????????? I've put up post after post about the inherent deep seated racism in your fave sport pal!!!! Your mate the idiot just ignored it and actually congratulated..................yep......congratulated..........the AFL for "tackling racism head on" and then bagged the NRL!!! Incredible idiocy pal.........but not unexpected from that dope!!!!!!

This massive problem will never be solved in your fave sport whilst people like you and the idiot and all of fumbleball give fumblehouse the tick of approval. You lot need to wake up to yaselves, do your own thinking (if its possible) & actually make Gilty and the boys really "tackle it head on". Instead your main man Gilty goes on about Lumumba's "mental state". Sick disgusting stuff pal.

Wake up AFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These users liked the author Terry for the post (total 2):
AngloFootballLeague (Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:53 pm) • AFLcrap1 (Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:27 am)
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

Interesting thing is most pro afl insulars here are posting excuses for past racism. Shows lesson not learnt
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

I don’t see that at all cousin Jethro
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

The afl have put numerous measures in place to tackle racism.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Also, the overwhelming response to the recent incidents I thought was great. Memberships cancelled and wide spread condemnation. Was there something else you would have like to have seen done?
Veni, vidi, vici
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

Fred wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:41 pm
Also, the overwhelming response to the recent incidents I thought was great. Memberships cancelled and wide spread condemnation. Was there something else you would have like to have seen done?
Great, now have Adam Goodes perform lap at grand final half time this year & see reception he receives. Racist culture will always be part of game
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AngloFootballLeague wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:40 pm
Fred wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:41 pm
Great, now have Adam Goodes perform lap at grand final half time this year & see reception he receives. Racist culture will always be part of game
Your opinion is inconsistent with the way individuals have been identified as racist by fellow supporters at games. Sure, there's the odd racist idiot, but the fact they are called out so readily is a good sign