Eddie McChins blames the balls for all the fumbling lololol!!!!!

Australian Football news and discussion.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Eddie McChins blames the balls for all the fumbling lololol!!!!!

Post by Terry »

In what can only be described as a Monty Python's moment Collingwood's resident idiot, racist head honcho Eddie McChins has blamed the famous Sherrin footballs for all the fumbling in the game lolololololol!!!!!!!!!! Yep.............he don't like the fumbling lololololol!!! Apparently he's just discovered it lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!!

Loudmouth Ed said, "it’s “stuffing up the game as a spectacle” lolololololololol!!!!!!! And, "no-one can seem to grab it,” lolololol!!!!!! And, "anyone who tried to kick the ball around their body just absolutely skied it," lolololololol!!!! And, "no-one can control the ball, it’s just going straight through their hands,” lolololoolololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Geeeeeeeezzzzzzz............ya gotta luv this slapstick stuff lololololololol!!!!! Has Ed not seen how the mess has been played over the last 150 odd years lolololol!!! It's been a fumbling mess since Tommy Wills decided to invent a game that was easy on the body for cricketers. Yep......cricketers lololololololol!!!!!!

Eddie boy is the idiot that just keeps idioting loloololololololo!!!!!! Yep. That's a verb!!!!! Ya gotta luv this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/ ... a08f01b149
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Eddie McChins blames the balls for all the fumbling lololol!!!!!

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol x 1000
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Eddie McChins blames the balls for all the fumbling lololol!!!!!

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:42 pm

Geeeeeeeezzzzzzz............ya gotta luv this slapstick stuff lololololololol!!!!! Has Ed not seen how the mess has been played over the last 150 odd years lolololol!!!
I think that's the point. Eddie is claiming the latest ball design is more slippery than ever. He isnt claiming it's the same and suddenly no one can handle it