Afl's pathetic attempt to piggyback off everything else

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Re: Afl's pathetic attempt to piggyback off everything else

Post by Fred »

So who do you think conspired to get this story out to attach an afl slant to the Bulls story at the moment..... who conspired to do this.... AFLcrap thinks it may have never happened??

or............... two people who were there are watching the documentary and go - oh shit - I was at that training and saw that. Don't you think that is a story and indeed relevant.

or..... AFL house are sitting around thinking - my god -all this Bulls news - let jump on the back of this for our own gain - a working group is set up - phone calls made.... there were two coaches over there at that time .... hmm... get on the phone and ask them to make up a story as to how they witnessed that event where Jordan hit his team mate..... sling them some incentives.....

PAranoid much if you think it was orchestrated - even more so if you think it was all made up..
Veni, vidi, vici
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Be interesting to know If PVL was not chairman

How all this drama would of unfolded..

NRL AND AFL prob don't start to mid July.

With both codes losing another 100 million at least.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 1:31 pm
Be interesting to know If PVL was not chairman

How all this drama would of unfolded..

NRL AND AFL prob don't start to mid July.

With both codes losing another 100 million at least.

Yep. I don't agree with everything PVL has done or the way he's done it but he deserves praise for this. He's no doubt saved both the NRL and AFL multi millions of dollars by coming back so soon.

There is not a chance in hell the AFL would have started in June if PVL hadn't pushed the NRL so hard. Gilty and all fumble followers should be bowing at his altar. Instead they resort to infantile code war BS!!!!
These users liked the author Terry for the post:
leeroy*NRL* (Fri May 29, 2020 1:55 pm)
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I’ve always backed V’landys on the return date and think he had done a great job. I think the afl would have gone their softly softly approach regardless as they had a bit more wiggle room than the nrl. V’landys knew the situation at the NRL and the urgency required and stepped right up to the pkate. Don’t think Gil could have done it if the afl was in a similar financial position.
Veni, vidi, vici