Afl's pathetic attempt to piggyback off everything else

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Pippen94
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 1 time

Afl's pathetic attempt to piggyback off everything else

Post by Pippen94 »

Another example of AFL's habit of stealing oxygen from other non related things - supposed connection with 90's Chicago bulls;
https://www.google.com/amp/s/7news.com. ... 057465.amp
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Afl's pathetic attempt to piggyback off everything else

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Nrl getting all the limelight so out with the stories .
Look at us
Look at us .
That story is about as believable as 5 k Chinese fans out the back in catering tents .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

So two guys witness an event at Bull”s training that has just come to light and making headlines and they’re not allowed to say they were there and witnessed it... and told by one of the greatest athletes of all time to keep it quiet... and they aren’t allowed to say anything now the story is out..... because they were coaching an afl team at the time? Oky dokey. Jealous much.... talk about trying to put an nrl spin on things lol.

Guys....it’s just a story. The episode 9 of the series had just come out. That’s why it’s news worthy. Paranoid and obsessed with AFL much. .... oh look the afl is trying to take the line light away from the nrl ...... I’m sure the writer and paper had this at the top of their reasons.
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:36 pm
So two guys witness an event at Bull”s training that has just come to light and making headlines and they’re not allowed to say they were there and witnessed it... and told by one of the greatest athletes of all time to keep it quiet... and they aren’t allowed to say anything now the story is out..... because they were coaching an afl team at the time? Oky dokey. Jealous much.... talk about trying to put an nrl spin on things lol.

Guys....it’s just a story. The episode 9 of the series had just come out. That’s why it’s news worthy. Paranoid and obsessed with AFL much. .... oh look the afl is trying to take the line light away from the nrl ...... I’m sure the writer and paper had this at the top of their reasons.
Umm Freddy............you've drawn a very very long bow here pal!!!!!!!!! This is what Pippen said, "Another example of AFL's habit of stealing oxygen from other non related things - supposed connection with 90's Chicago bulls;".

No mention of RL. Just the truth!!! Michael Jordon is in the news lately so the AFL attach themselves to it to try & get some air space & relevance. A very fair comment by this Pippy kid!!!!!! Fumbling is known for this kind of appropriation of someone else's limelight!!!

Unfortunately you are the guy that comes across as jealous, precious, paranoid and obsessed my friend. You need to settle down Freddo. Your fave game will be back a little way down the track. The fumbling, the glorious 1 point for missing, the crowd bashing's and banana throwing will all be back before ya know it Freddy lololololololol!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy pal!!!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

😂😂😂😂😂
Excatly
Like when SOO comes around the southern Aflol media churns out the AFl stories .Lol my fave was the team of AFL players could beat The QLD team at a game of RL .
Or the Olympics ..lol now there's some great stories written ..how Bert dildo could match Usain Bolt .
The sokka WC ..how you could make a team lol you guessed it ...from AFL players that would go good.
It just screams how insecure fumbleball is .
How they want recognition ...lol
Yet somehow it's RL ......
I can't think of any other sport who puts out the stories like this .
Says it all
Lol just an example of how self important they think they are .
Look at Mick Milkshake wanting to "PUNISH" the Chinese Govt by not playing fumbles there .
:(/ :(/ :(/
So many insecurities ...

🤣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Yep. I mean apart from being hilarious it's just plain weird!!!!!! They're like the kid at the back of the class throwing his hand up all day to answer questions that haven't been asked!!!!! What's really being said is, "look at me, look at me, look at me". There's got to be some condition that defines this type of leeching behaviour.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

100% Terry
Soon as some other sport or sportsperson is in the limelight the LOOK AT ME screeching begins

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Terry wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:53 am
Fred wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:36 pm

Umm Freddy............you've drawn a very very long bow here pal!!!!!!!!! This is what Pippen said, "Another example of AFL's habit of stealing oxygen from other non related things - supposed connection with 90's Chicago bulls;".

No mention of RL. Just the truth!!! Michael Jordon is in the news lately so the AFL attach themselves to it to try & get some air space & relevance. A very fair comment by this Pippy kid!!!!!! Fumbling is known for this kind of appropriation of someone else's limelight!!!

Unfortunately you are the guy that comes across as jealous, precious, paranoid and obsessed my friend. You need to settle down Freddo. Your fave game will be back a little way down the track. The fumbling, the glorious 1 point for missing, the crowd bashing's and banana throwing will all be back before ya know it Freddy lololololololol!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy pal!!!!!!
Yes, the Bulls are news. Hence why an experience concerning an event that in in the documentary would be news worthy wouldn’t it? You don’t think so. If there were two rugby players there and they witnessed I wouldn’t see it as an issue if this was reported on. So no paranoia or jealousy as I would care ... just like I really didn’t care about the afl coaches story. I think the jealous and paranoid would be carry on about the afl having done ulterior motive over such a story wouldn’t they?
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

This reeks of bullshit

“We were in this tiny little opera setting way above the training basketball courts, we were watching it and filming it,” Neesham told SEN.

“There was an incident and then Michael Jordan came over to us and said: ‘You two Aussies’. We looked at him and he said: ‘You didn’t see anything’.

So they're way up in a tiny little place above the court ..yet MJ came over to them .My bet is he wouldn't even be aware they were there
Lol
Did he jump.?
Did he fly up to them ?
Lol
He picked them as Aussies from a mile away.

The afl bullshit machine
Just churns out the crap.

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

So let me get this straight .... no paranoia here right lol
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

So questioning and laughing at a suspect story that seems to have holes in it ..lol from an organisation that has been shown to bullshit continiously is suddenly paranoia.
Lol
Lol

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

So how do you think it went down ....

So do you think it was a broad conspiracy to have this article posted ... Gil and the executive or you thinking some high ranking member took it upon himself?

Do you reckon people were paid off ... the writer, the coaches, maybe longley ... how deep you reckon it goes? Or maybe the afl had something over them and forced their hands... how you think it all went down crapper?

Oh my.... those nasty nasty AFL people .... bastards they are. Lol
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh dear ranting with utter crap that has not been mentioned
Deflection 101

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

No I'm not - you were on about it all being made up or suspicious. You are the one deflecting by the comment. So again, tell me how it went down - this plot to ride on the coats of the Bulls recent media by the "AFL bullshit machine". How did they go about orchestrating this. I'd love to know rather than you deflecting away from the comment you made.

The afl bullshit machine
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 10:38 am
No I'm not - you were on about it all being made up or suspicious. You are the one deflecting by the comment. So again, tell me how it went down - this plot to ride on the coats of the Bulls recent media by the "AFL bullshit machine". How did they go about orchestrating this. I'd love to know rather than you deflecting away from the comment you made.

The afl bullshit machine
Freddy 'ol mate, whether it was bullshit or not is not the issue pal. The issue is that the piece got written at all. It shows the need to attach ones self to something that has nothing to do with them just to get attention.

Comprende???????? Have a great day pal!!