The AFL bogans are at it again!!!!!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors
Team: brisbane bears
Been liked: 16 times

Re: The AFL bogans are at it again!!!!!

Post by Bbear »

Nice try

But the title of this thread just does not stack up !
Bogan is a term that is exclusively used to describe NRL fans.
I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Evidence says different .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I think it is well documented that the origins of Rugby League was so that working class could play, get past, and was a little more simpler whereas the ruling class, who could play during the week as didn’t work ... played a Rugby Union. This distinction has largely held sway in Sydney with Union the North Shore private school types playing Rugby Union and your working class bogan types from the poorer parts of town drawn to Rugby League. Australian Rules on the other hand has not had to traditionally compete with another code in their heartland therefore such class divisions have not applied ... rich and poor followed it as there was really nothing else. I think now Australian rules and AFL has pushed into Sydney with Rugby Unions demise, this is why we see this angst from rugby league types against AFL as traditionally there has always been rivalry between codes in the town. Yes AFL has bogans but has also many other sectors of society ... RL has always been working class as union upper class.
Veni, vidi, vici
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors
Team: brisbane bears
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Bbear »

Well summed up Fred.
I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:12 pm
I think it is well documented that the origins of Rugby League was so that working class could play, get past, and was a little more simpler whereas the ruling class, who could play during the week as didn’t work ... played a Rugby Union. This distinction has largely held sway in Sydney with Union the North Shore private school types playing Rugby Union and your working class bogan types from the poorer parts of town drawn to Rugby League. Australian Rules on the other hand has not had to traditionally compete with another code in their heartland therefore such class divisions have not applied ... rich and poor followed it as there was really nothing else. I think now Australian rules and AFL has pushed into Sydney with Rugby Unions demise, this is why we see this angst from rugby league types against AFL as traditionally there has always been rivalry between codes in the town. Yes AFL has bogans but has also many other sectors of society ... RL has always been working class as union upper class.
Wow..............where does one start with blind ignorance of this idiotic level. Poor 'ol Frederico has turned all Rugby League historian lolololololol!!!!!! Trouble is he turns a kernel of truth into a giant sequoia!!!!!!

I understand you are desperately trying to denigrate and insult RL folk Freddo. That is often the way of low information posters. I won't try and explain the nuances and inaccuracies in your fallacious and typically simplistic post pal. That would be an absolute waste of time and effort on everyone's part.

I do however suggest you research the writings of noted sporting historians Sean Fagan and Tony Collins. In that way you can educate yourself as to the make up, nuances and intricacies of Australia's most watched sport. Your view is typical of the ignorant simple-minded RL hater. Do yaself a favour pal and enlighten your dull life lololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol Bbear of course you agree
AFL fans ..reality is ignored
RL has a large cross section of society too
But don't let that get in the way of the denial
When we have RL fans having brawls lol it was a regular occurance the last few yrs at fumble games
When we have RL fans throwing bananas .
When we have RL fans assaulting Women at games
When we have Rl fans bashing disabled people at games
Get back to me .
You lot have been sheltered for so long by the protective afl media that you can't see the forest for the trees
With social media now ..it can't stay hidden .
Yet you still ignore it . Lol
Last edited by AFLcrap1 on Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol funny how the so called lower class ...poor ..bogan etc is repeatedly used
Yet so many LIB prime ministers ( not getting into politics )are seen as the upper class ...the latte sippers etc have been mad RL fans
SCo Mo..Sharks
Abbott..Manly
Howard..St G

Like them or detest them they're still seen as the rich...elite side of the political spectrum .

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Terry - trying to bait me - really?????? come on mate - remember who you are dealing with mate!

What I said stands - rather than insults and nonsensical rantings maybe post something of substance that addresses the post. Happy to hear what you have to say - but you need to say something at least remotely on topic. If you want to play with the big boys you need to bring your A game my friend. At least try as I do appreciate the effort even if out of your depth. I know you were just a publican but you should not let that define you are who you can or want to be - you can be so much more. Come on - give it a go - I'm here to help and support. You not be my intellectual equal doesn't mean I don't care - a hand up is always waiting.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:05 am
Lol funny how the so called lower class ...poor ..bogan etc is repeatedly used
Yet so many LIB prime ministers ( not getting into politics )are seen as the upper class ...the latte sippers etc have been mad RL fans
SCo Mo..Sharks
Abbott..Manly
Howard..St G

Like them or detest them they're still seen as the rich...elite side of the political spectrum .
A good point AFL crapper - I think there are many examples of upper class people and educated people supporting Rugby League. I think the main stereotype is based on the prominent base of it being a working class game - which it is - conversely, Rugby Union the more "elite" north shore type. I think sometimes exceptions prove the point somewhat.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Bbear wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:33 am
Well summed up Fred.

Yes, a simple thing to understand for most -= not so much for some - particularly those with with a bias and who read things through glasses clouded with hate and contempt. We have two here - One is weirdly obsessed with a hatred of AFL and a little simple whilst the other is someone trying to act above his station in life and runs in to rescue the other - which is fun to watch no doubt and a guilty pleasure somewhat with it fun being the puppet master at times - but admittedly can come with a sense of guilt from taking advantage of their deficits. Do I let them eat cake or be more mindful .... oh the deliberations one has :)
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

We have a few afl ones here
One who just posts repetaive dribble .most of it bullshit .
The other has a huge opinion of himself .but all he has proven is his obsession with Rl posters
An obsession that has got way out of hand .
So far out of hand he got banned a few times for it
Lol is that the actions of a man who thinks he's intelligent ?
Lol he's deluded ...also a John Gotti wannabe.
Threatening to have people fucked up ..gunna pay to have someone do it :(/ :(/ :(/
Wow that was impressive ..
I nearly shit myself .
Not from being scared but laughing uncontrollably .
The man has many issues

Hopefully he can address these problems
Last edited by AFLcrap1 on Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Terry wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:58 am
Fred wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:12 pm
Wow..............where does one start with blind ignorance of this idiotic level. Poor 'ol Frederico has turned all Rugby League historian lolololololol!!!!!! Trouble is he turns a kernel of truth into a giant sequoia!!!!!!

I understand you are desperately trying to denigrate and insult RL folk Freddo. That is often the way of low information posters. I won't try and explain the nuances and inaccuracies in your fallacious and typically simplistic post pal. That would be an absolute waste of time and effort on everyone's part.

I do however suggest you research the writings of noted sporting historians Sean Fagan and Tony Collins. In that way you can educate yourself as to the make up, nuances and intricacies of Australia's most watched sport. Your view is typical of the ignorant simple-minded RL hater. Do yaself a favour pal and enlighten your dull life lololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol he ignored this & went on his usual ego trip rant..
Now he's trying to talk About hating AFL
Lol
Mr clusterfuck has ranted about RL for the last month .
Talk about self ownage

For someone who talks himself up he still can't quite grasp what the fight club is about .
It's sport against sport .
But when you post negative about his sport it's suddenly an amateur medical diagnosis or a deflective rant about how wonderful he is .

Great entertainment .
I'll explain it
Fight club .
I trash your sport
You trash mine .

Not hard to understand .
Lol well apparently it is .

🤣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:22 pm
Bbear wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:33 am
Well summed up Fred.

Yes, a simple thing to understand for most -= not so much for some - particularly those with with a bias and who read things through glasses clouded with hate and contempt. We have two here - One is weirdly obsessed with a hatred of AFL and a little simple whilst the other is someone trying to act above his station in life and runs in to rescue the other - which is fun to watch no doubt and a guilty pleasure somewhat with it fun being the puppet master at times - but admittedly can come with a sense of guilt from taking advantage of their deficits. Do I let them eat cake or be more mindful .... oh the deliberations one has :)
Gee Frederico, you seem to spend an enormous amount of time talking about other folk on this site.......specifically RL folk. And over the last month you've filled enough space talking about RL in general to write a PHD.

Whilst this is flattering Freddy 'ol son I find it a tad.............ummmm.........kinda............yeah...........weird lolololololOL!!!!!!!! Why the obsession my dear friend????? What is it in you that you can not let go??? What upsets you so about the great game Rugby League??? Come on pal........tell Uncle Tezza!!!!!! I'm here to help loololololololo!!!!!

Isn't your fave game the Australia Fumbling League ??? Why don't you post about it?? I have given this a lot of thought........maybe you feel threatened because you don't live in the AFL bubble ya poor simple bugger. Have you thought about moving to one of the suburbs of Melbourne.......maybe Broadmeadows or Corio. I feel you would fit in much better and be surrounded by like minded bubble dwelling fumblers.

Just a thought Freddo!!!!!!!!!!!
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Terry - I said you need to step up if you want play..... what was that. Come on man - I believe in you - don't let me down.
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Bbear wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:31 pm
Nice try

But the title of this thread just does not stack up !
Bogan is a term that is exclusively used to describe NRL fans.
bbear
I suggest you have a reread or probably just your first read of this thread .
Fumblers tend to put the blinkers on & ignore or wipe the memory of AFL problems

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6465

Oh will be an eye opener as to problems ..bogans lots of them .

I'm glad I could help with lifting some of the bubble so you can look at the outside world .

🤣
Xman wrote