Re: Coronavirus - where your sport stands at this point

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

Fred wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:45 pm
leagueiscrap wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:48 pm
Fred wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:56 pm
I think that is the governing body i suspect. There are still the local leagues of course in each area. Which makes sense from an administrative point of views. (Just quietly .. did you actually go and research this after my post?). Just a question and not having a go... just curious.

A lot of the expansion I believe is due to the women’s game. It’s quite big here in the Gold Coast and in south east qld. This has seen a need for more ovals for training and games as there simply isn’t the room and the grounds are not coping with increased games. Re: grounds and questioning the number of new ones... I think it is healthy to be sceptical whilst remaining objective and wondered whether you obvious skills at researching such things would be able to find out one way or another? I guess there would be council records or permits or even these ground having names associated with them ? If you did find out it was not true or hazy at best I’m sure you’d be posting ... but would you also post if you found it to be true?
thought you were going to stop messing with crapbot! :lol:

he triggered again :lol:
Wasn’t meant to trigger him.
well he is really fired up atm :mrgreen:
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol what planet are you on .
I'm highlighting your inability to comprehend plain English & your outstanding deflective abilities across multiple threads .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

As was shown on page 1
I posted what was written on the GC Aflol site
You say it's a conspiracy theory .
Lol lol lol
You really are clueless

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

What it does do by coming under the seq banner is show that in the region of seq (which includes a handful of clubs from northern NSW) there are 71 junior clubs (if I counted correctly). That a hell of a lot of clubs and shows Australian Rules to be doing okay I think. That obviously doesn’t include clubs that are just senior clubs.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Re: Fight Club - 2019 Financials

Post by Fred »

Amateur hour continues at NRL headquarters

Surely..... surely .... discussions would have been held with the powers that be before releasing the plans to resume ??? Come on even you rl guys must be shaking your head.

NRL season 2020 return date: Brad Hazzard, Health Minister response
Health Minister Brad Hazzard has revealed the NSW Government has not given the NRL clearance to restart its 2020 season — and hasn’t had any official communication with the code for four weeks.
The Federal Government and Queensland Government have also spoken out to pull the NRL back into line with revelations the code has not received any special exemptions from coronavirus restrictions.
The extraordinary slap down comes after the NRL’s innovation committee on Thursday announced the third round of the season will proceed in seven weeks time on May 28.

No official communication for 4 weeks ... seriously??? Surely something comes out to say this isn’t so... was reported wrong ? Who is on this Apollo Committee? This is either extreme incompetence or extreme arrogance ...I suggest both. Surely this V’landyy guy is thinking “wtf have I taken on here”... whose head will role? Will he walk away ?
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:40 pm

Surely..... surely .... discussions would have been held with the powers that be before releasing the plans to resume ??? Come on even you rl guys must be shaking your head.

Health Minister Brad Hazzard has revealed the NSW Government has not given the NRL clearance to restart its 2020 season — and hasn’t had any official communication with the code for four weeks.
The Federal Government and Queensland Government have also spoken out to pull the NRL back into line with revelations the code has not received any special exemptions from coronavirus restrictions.
The extraordinary slap down comes after the NRL’s innovation committee on Thursday announced the third round of the season will proceed in seven weeks time on May 28.

No official communication for 4 weeks ... seriously??? Surely something comes out to say this isn’t so... was reported wrong ? Who is on this Apollo Committee? This is either extreme incompetence or extreme arrogance ...I suggest both. Surely this V’landyy guy is thinking “wtf have I taken on here”... whose head will role? Will he walk away ?
Wow Freddy..........calm down pal!!!!!! You're really getting the old knickers in a knot about the great game Rugby League re-starting. You've never taken more interest in Australia's most watched sport lolololololol!!!!!! Good on ya for that pal!!!!!

Now: I wouldn't be wetting ya pants about what Brad Hazzard says. He's the bloke that let 2.7k ppl of the Ruby Princess. And the bloke whose usual answer at a press conference is, "I'm not aware of that".

In this case he seems to be unaware that he signed off on new health restrictions that "do not prevent the conduct of events (such as sporting or racing events)." So by his own rule the NRL can continue. And of course PVL has said they will only re-start if all health experts say they can. And as the attached article states the NRL is in negotiations with the Qld govt.

So Frederico 'ol son........I suggest you settle down. If you keep crying "wolf" eventually no one is gonna listen. All is ok. The sky is not falling. The re-start date is not tomorrow night pal.......it's 7 weeks away. A lot is gonna happen in that time. So lets all calm down........pour a little red....and enjoy the peace and quiet of a little isolation!!!!!!!

Have a great easter Freddo!!!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Here's the article re my last post. Enjoy folks:

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/govern ... 54g6y.html
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Here's more Frederico.....it seems the pollies haven't got a clue. Who woulda guessed that lolololololol!!!!!!

"We are allowed to resume under the health order" V'Landys said.
"We also have authorisation in writing from NSW authorities"

I hope and trust this is enough for you to rest easy my friend lolololololol!!!!!!!

https://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nr ... 63daee3332
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

And here's another one lolololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NRL insist they're working with government

It seems the NRL are doing everything 100% correct. Good to see 'em get on the front foot when idiots come up with fake news!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Terry wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:01 pm

Wow Freddy..........calm down pal!!!!!! You're really getting the old knickers in a knot about the great game Rugby League re-starting. You've never taken more interest in Australia's most watched sport lolololololol!!!!!! Good on ya for that pal!!!!!

Now: I wouldn't be wetting ya pants about what Brad Hazzard says. He's the bloke that let 2.7k ppl of the Ruby Princess. And the bloke whose usual answer at a press conference is, "I'm not aware of that".

In this case he seems to be unaware that he signed off on new health restrictions that "do not prevent the conduct of events (such as sporting or racing events)." So by his own rule the NRL can continue. And of course PVL has said they will only re-start if all health experts say they can. And as the attached article states the NRL is in negotiations with the Qld govt.

So Frederico 'ol son........I suggest you settle down. If you keep crying "wolf" eventually no one is gonna listen. All is ok. The sky is not falling. The re-start date is not tomorrow night pal.......it's 7 weeks away. A lot is gonna happen in that time. So lets all calm down........pour a little red....and enjoy the peace and quiet of a little isolation!!!!!!!

Have a great easter Freddo!!!!!

The qld and the federal government have also said they haven’t granted approval. Come on Terry credit where credit is due but also you need to acknowledge incompetence. At least try and be balanced. At least AFLcrap acknowledges the nrl shit administration.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Terry wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:20 pm

Here's more Frederico.....it seems the pollies haven't got a clue. Who woulda guessed that lolololololol!!!!!!

"We are allowed to resume under the health order" V'Landys said.
"We also have authorisation in writing from NSW authorities"

I hope and trust this is enough for you to rest easy my friend lolololololol!!!!!!!

https://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nr ... 63daee3332

Well I did say I hoped the article wasn’t correct or some further information comes out .... even the nrl couldn’t be that incompetent ....
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Terry
Take no notice of the frothing bullshitting fumbler .
I have acknowledged bad management in the past .
Not the current boss .

Sadly certain fumblers speak with fork tongue .
Lol they seem to be fixated on me .
& have to bullshit about what I post

Jury is out on PVL.
How he gets through this will make or break him .
But he's not shy about putting media or pollies in their place

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

All the politicians must be wrong ??

Queensland Health Minister Steven Miles also said he had not spoken to the NRL or given clearance for the code to return to action.
“That doesn’t mean they haven’t been in contact with parts of the Government and I’m sure they are,” he said, according to The Courier-Mail.
“They’re trying to find ways to restart the competition in a way that is healthy and safe, I look forward to hearing what that is, I’m sure the chief health officer is available to provide advice to them.
“I’m not aware of what the plan is.”

The Federal Government also expects the NRL will have to reassess its early season return, according to Finance Minister Mathias Cormann.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

The Federal Government also expects the NRL will have to reassess its early season return, according to Finance Minister Mathias Cormann.
Mr Cormann has told Sky News that coronavirus restrictions won’t be eased to allow professional sporting bodies, including the NRL, to continue.
“I’m sure that the NRL would not want to breach plans, I think that they would not want to breach legal requirements,” he said.
“I suspect that they are making assumptions on where Australia would be at that point in time, and that’s fair enough for them. I mean, of course, they’ve got to plan.”
The contrast between the comments and the NRL’s bold Thursday declarations were described by some Aussie sport commentators as “staggering”.

Apparently, if true, I’m not the only one staggered ?
Veni, vidi, vici