2020 Battle of the Codes .

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Re: 2020 Battle of the Codes .

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

leagueiscrap wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:30 pm

your comparing a team that is 5 years old compared to 60 plus based in traditional nrlol heart land!

wookie has showed you the numbers from the annual reports and you still in denial about it
arseclown :wave:
All those pics were from Last season, look at the crowds and look how much merchandise the people are wearing for crying out loud, it doesn't make sense. And who cares how old the eels are, you have been the one bigging up gws over everything in the west ](*,) The eels are the team I follow, if someone else has a differing team than mine from that area, they can mention how much bigger their club is than gws. Canterbury and the Tigers would have something to say as well, they do pretty good off the field when they're good on it.

I've seen a few Swans jumpers around my area, and a collingwood one a few times, that's about it. See plenty of RL and soccer round here tho.

The picture of the gws game was the prelim? final, if as was stated that around 10 thousand supporters of footscray travelled up, the numbers of fans that went in support of the giants (maybe) was around 10,000 for their biggest ever game and quite a few may even have been swans supporters. Why wouldn't all of their fans turn up if they have 30,000 members? Nothing makes sense with this club. 30,000 members and millions in merch sales yet they couldn't move 15 thousand tickets for a shot at a grand final birth.

Mate, I'm not the delusional one here, it's nothing but propaganda and spin.
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

All those points parra are the exact reason why the afl put a team in western Sydney I believe. There was hardly any presence of AFL ... yes some junior clubs but that was stagnant but it was an afl waste land. Rl dominated so much and soccer thereafter. Has the afl made in roads ... not anywhere near the level maybe they want you to believe ... but it is the first step... taking the risk to put a team there and try and grow the game. The swans were a basket case for years and had no support and stands pretty empty. Now look at them. Most games get very good crowds and they have a great niche market in Australia’s biggest city. Sponsorship dollars are high and so too members. Has the decline of a union in a two code rugby town helped ... most definitely ... but they were there to take advantage of that void as well ... and maybe the super league fiasco as well. So who knows what else the future holds but the afl will have a presence to capitalise on that. I think the growth in participation numbers ... not Auskick or schools, but registered players playing for a club... and the growth of teams in western Sydney at a junior level is testimony to some success already in growing the game there. I think having a women’s side has helped with this too. I think the swans not having one was likely a strategic move behind the scenes by the afl.
Veni, vidi, vici
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:07 am
leagueiscrap wrote: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:30 pm

your comparing a team that is 5 years old compared to 60 plus based in traditional nrlol heart land!

wookie has showed you the numbers from the annual reports and you still in denial about it
arseclown :wave:
All those pics were from Last season, look at the crowds and look how much merchandise the people are wearing for crying out loud, it doesn't make sense. And who cares how old the eels are, you have been the one bigging up gws over everything in the west ](*,) The eels are the team I follow, if someone else has a differing team than mine from that area, they can mention how much bigger their club is than gws. Canterbury and the Tigers would have something to say as well, they do pretty good off the field when they're good on it.

I've seen a few Swans jumpers around my area, and a collingwood one a few times, that's about it. See plenty of RL and soccer round here tho.

The picture of the gws game was the prelim? final, if as was stated that around 10 thousand supporters of footscray travelled up, the numbers of fans that went in support of the giants (maybe) was around 10,000 for their biggest ever game and quite a few may even have been swans supporters. Why wouldn't all of their fans turn up if they have 30,000 members? Nothing makes sense with this club. 30,000 members and millions in merch sales yet they couldn't move 15 thousand tickets for a shot at a grand final birth.

Mate, I'm not the delusional one here, it's nothing but propaganda and spin.
A few random selection of pictures to suit your tin foil hat theory!

But but but! :wave:
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Both pics where from the 2019 season, the pic for the giants of sydney were from a Prelim final against footscray, the pics for the eels were a semi final against the broncos. But but but but but. One team filled their own ground with stuff all travelling fans and the other was 5k under capacity in a smaller stadium with 10,000 travelling fans.

Loon.
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:59 pm
Both pics where from the 2019 season, the pic for the giants of sydney were from a Prelim final against footscray, the pics for the eels were a semi final against the broncos. But but but but but. One team filled their own ground with stuff all travelling fans and the other was 5k under capacity in a smaller stadium with 10,000 travelling fans.

Loon.
Zero proof they were! They were random pictures!
Look at the recorded history loon

Your little team have averaged 12k since 1957 :\:
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Ofc, yet it actually says GWS vs Western bulldogs in the pic you lying blind blood stained nigger supporting fuckwit.
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:59 pm
Ofc, yet it actually says GWS vs Western bulldogs in the pic you lying blind blood stained nigger supporting fuckwit.
Some little man is rather agitated!

Get some proof of your claim little man or g&gf
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys