Re: Fight Club - 2019 Financials

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Old News..

Titans are in great hands..

That new Leagues Club too is on the Horizon at Oxenford.
leagueiscrap
Banned
Team: Essendon
Been liked: 7 times

Post by leagueiscrap »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:28 pm
Old News..

Titans are in great hands..

That new Leagues Club too is on the Horizon at Oxenford.
well maybe you can convince your stupid league mates who are still in denial about it all

btw
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/ ... xw1m98ajza
July 17 2019 :wave:

for all the crap you loons throw on the GCS then sit in straight denial about the Titans :lol:
Australian sporting sponsorship
AFL excess of $50m
A league $30 million plus
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
and she still changes your nappies as well!
pusseycat replys
Only when I have an accident.
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 9 times

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

I reckon the Titans with 27 million in funding would be doing pretty bloody good.
These users liked the author ParraEelsNRL for the post:
AFLcrap1 (Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:12 pm)
signature removed by Admin.
User has been banned for this and similar comments.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
There's been numerous "reports innuendo ect about what is going to happen to the Tits
So far none have eventuated
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leagueiscrap wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:46 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:03 pm
leagueiscrap wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:52 pm

lol the titans
ripped off their own charities
were going to be shut down by asic

yet you still mock the suns :)))
debts of 40 odd million and nearly turn over a sent :)))
Seriously do some research .

The Titans havnt ripped off any charity .
Just more lies

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-21/ ... ow/6716176
A spokesman for PM&C said the department "takes all allegations of fraud or serious non-compliance involving PM&C funding very seriously".

"However, as this matter is part of an ongoing investigation, it is not appropriate for PM&C to make any further comment," he said.

Titans 4 Tomorrow was set up by former Titans chief executive Michael Searle, who has been contacted for comment.

This afternoon the Gold Coast Titans issued a statement distancing themselves from the charity.

"Titans 4 Tomorrow is a completely separate entity which has no association with the Titans NRL Club," a statement issued by the club read.

"Titans 4 Tomorrow is a standalone company with its own board, management, staff, premises and finances.

"Gold Coast Titans Football Club wants to make it absolutely clear that there is no connection or relationship between the two organisations as both have completely separate ownership models."

The address listed on the charity's website in Southport is currently empty and being renovated.

As for your 40 million claim .
How come this figure continually changes when you post

25 mill
30 mill
35 mill
Now 40
:(/ :(/ :(/ .

Restospective inflation lol .
You really have no idea do you.?
I HAVE put a lot of money into NRL in this town and I am not going to get that back’: Titans founder Michael Searle breaks his silence on the charity scandal that cost his almost $300,000
https://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au/su ... ffix=107-a

nothing beats shifting money rom one company to another

THE embattled Gold Coast are on the brink of financial ruin as it emerged the level of debt on the Titans' empire has blown out to an extraordinary $35 million.
https://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/nr ... c7d45d2ba7

Auditors find $35m black hole in Gold Coast Titans' books
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport ... f069e36b9e

the Gold Coast club had turned over $16 million.
his year their turnover increased to $22 million and the club posted a $1.5m profit.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Coast_Titans

Gold Coast Titans shut down rumours they could be rebranded, relocated
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/ ... rlpmr9pyni

we have been through this a number of times and your still in denial about all of this!
I don't even kn ow why you bother on TF! all you do is troll and never, post anything useful! clearly have troubles keeping up and reading the posts then deciding what is fact of fiction! :)))
Oh dear lord .im not in denial about anything
I'm highlighting where you post utter shit in relation yo the Titans .
Where to start .
Firstly
The Titans did not rip off any charity .
A former boss did
It had nothing to do with the club
So that's one lot of your bullshit fixed
I'm sure you'll just repeat it over & over as you always do .

Secondly how is it trolling when I highlight where you post utter crap .
When you start talking about the Titans .

Lol self ownage ....you post Debts of 40 odd million then post a link where it says 35 .
Lol
You just highlighted where you posted crap...I didn't even have to do it ...
So I'm not arguing that they were in debt
They were .
But as usual when it comes to RL you can't help yourself & post lies .

You know it's 35 mill
So why post 40

I posted an article about the investigation into the charity ....you ignored that .
Can you show where the Titans had to pay or the club was taken to court .
If not you lied again .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:17 pm
I reckon the Titans with 27 million in funding would be doing pretty bloody good.
If the nrl where the size of the afl then maybe the nrl just might. Unfortunately the NRL is dwarfed as a business by the AFL. They AFL can afford to risk such ventures ... plenty of leg room. Plus the other clubs in the NRL wouldn’t allow it either. Short term v long term
Veni, vidi, vici
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Dwarfed my arse, it aint that much bigger, dwarfed is Bill Gates bank balance compared to mine.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:56 pm
If the nrl where the size of the afl then maybe the nrl just might. Unfortunately the NRL is dwarfed as a business by the AFL. They AFL can afford to risk such ventures ... plenty of leg room. Plus the other clubs in the NRL wouldn’t allow it either. Short term v long term
"Dwarf" is incorrect Freddo old son. But it is typical of your hyperbole and obfuscation.

The correct term is "larger" my friend. The NRL generates 2/3 of what the AFL does and they are closing the gap each year.

Both businesses are massive. Please try to be more objective and balanced in your posting pal. Maybe read mine for tuition in this art.

Cheers pal!
These users liked the author Terry for the post:
ParraEelsNRL (Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:09 pm)
ParraEelsNRL
Coach
Coach

Post by ParraEelsNRL »

Terry wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:25 pm
"Dwarf" is incorrect Freddo old son. But it is typical of your hyperbole and obfuscation.

The correct term is "larger" my friend. The NRL generates 2/3 of what the AFL does and they are closing the gap each year.

Both businesses are massive. Please try to be more objective and balanced in your posting pal. Maybe read mine for tuition in this art.

Cheers pal!
Yep, dunno why they need to inflate everything when it comes to their football code, it's a game for goodness sakes.
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Ha ha .... to be a third bigger if that’s what you say ... I’d say that is dwarfing. Sad sad insecure man trying to match it and forgetting he isn’t amongst his dim witted peers at the pub. KE wanna be... but KE at least had the intellectual credentials. Stick to pouring beets and talking to town bar flies. Yep league right up your ally lol. A publican liking league ... well go figure.
These users liked the author Fred for the post:
leagueiscrap (Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:48 pm)
Veni, vidi, vici
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

Cheers pal!
the nrlol has made no grounds on. the afl!

the gap is still roughly the same and the afl has introduced new teams and brought a stadium

nrlol can't even afford to expand :wave:
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

ParraEelsNRL wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:10 pm

Cheers pal!
Yep, dunno why they need to inflate everything when it comes to their football code, it's a game for goodness sakes.
check there actual figures dweeb!

its you league loons who inflate everything
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:45 pm
Ha ha .... to be a third bigger if that’s what you say ... I’d say that is dwarfing. Sad sad insecure man trying to match it and forgetting he isn’t amongst his dim witted peers at the pub. KE wanna be... but KE at least had the intellectual credentials. Stick to pouring beets and talking to town bar flies. Yep league right up your ally lol. A publican liking league ... well go figure.
You seem a tad upset Freddy boy!!!! I apologise if I've triggered you. I wouldn't consider a 1/3 less revenue being dwarfed. That's my humble opinion pal. If your opinion differs so be it. It just makes you look a little silly.

Now Freddo……….you seem to be getting a tad personal pal. I suggest you stick to sports conversations here. Nevertheless your personal attacks are wrong on every point lolololololol. Which of course is your modus operandi. Wrong. Wrong. And wrong again lololololol!!!!!!

By the way what was the great KE's intellectual credentials Freddy? Does he hold a Phd? MD perhaps? Maybe a bachelor of Philosophy?? I agree with you he was tremendous value here. It would be great if he returned!!!!
leagueiscrap
Banned

Post by leagueiscrap »

Terry wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:13 am
Fred wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:45 pm
You seem a tad upset Freddy boy!!!! I apologise if I've triggered you. I wouldn't consider a 1/3 less revenue being dwarfed. That's my humble opinion pal. If your opinion differs so be it. It just makes you look a little silly.

Now Freddo……….you seem to be getting a tad personal pal. I suggest you stick to sports conversations here. Nevertheless your personal attacks are wrong on every point lolololololol. Which of course is your modus operandi. Wrong. Wrong. And wrong again lololololol!!!!!!

By the way what was the great KE's intellectual credentials Freddy? Does he hold a Phd? MD perhaps? Maybe a bachelor of Philosophy?? I agree with you he was tremendous value here. It would be great if he returned!!!!
Terry its been proven that the gap hasn't been closed at all between the NRLOL and AFL!
only thing that has happened the AFL has drawn further head and the NRLOL can't get a bank loan :wave:
AFL excess of $50m
ARU $27 million
NRLOL $25 million

Leagueiscrap
pusseycat replys
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

KE I would consider my intelectual peer - you - a try hard. A bit like lex luthor and superman - you are like the sidekick to be honest and just not up to the mark - you try - I'll give you that so kudos for that. You just need to know your station. It's just a shame for AFLCrap that you're all he has to look to for support and back up. Whilst he is an easy puppet to master I will say you do have a few more strings - but still easy.
These users liked the author Fred for the post:
leagueiscrap (Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:48 pm)
Veni, vidi, vici