Where The FAAAARRK?

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
Harold
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by Harold »

King-Eliagh wrote:
So harold can you tell me how you found this site? I'm quite curious and would love to know of any aliases you may have had. The only reason being that at present the members of this forum are mainly all previous/current LU members. So spill the beans and tell us a bit about yourself.
I heard about here on bigfooty.com originally, but it was when I looked through the forum directory at phpbbstar that I saw you again, so I clicked. The rest is history.

My interest in footy is in all codes which is why I primarily joined, but I kept clear of your fight clubs because I don't understand most of the history you have between you. Bea assures me that I'm welcome to jump in and fight though, and I never back away from a scuffle.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Post by Beaussie »

Harold wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
So harold can you tell me how you found this site? I'm quite curious and would love to know of any aliases you may have had. The only reason being that at present the members of this forum are mainly all previous/current LU members. So spill the beans and tell us a bit about yourself.
I heard about here on bigfooty.com originally, but it was when I looked through the forum directory at phpbbstar that I saw you again, so I clicked. The rest is history.
I don't suppose you're willing to let us know who you are at Big Footy? No worries if you'd like to keep it hush, hush. I think I know who you might be anyway. Are you a Storm supporter by any chance, first initial M, second R?
Harold wrote:
My interest in footy is in all codes which is why I primarily joined, but I kept clear of your fight clubs because I don't understand most of the history you have between you. Bea assures me that I'm welcome to jump in and fight though, and I never back away from a scuffle.
Of course you're welcome to jump in at any time Harry. If you're indeed who I think you are, then well you know a bit of the history and you're certainly not the type to back down. You proved that a few times already with me in the past on other forums. That is of course if you are who I think you are. :?
Harold
Team:

Post by Harold »

Beaussie wrote:
Harold wrote:
King-Eliagh wrote:
I don't suppose you're willing to let us know who you are at Big Footy? No worries if you'd like to keep it hush, hush. I think I know who you might be anyway. Are you a Storm supporter by any chance, first initial M, second R?
Now that would be telling :P But no, Manly to the eyeballs.
Beaussie wrote:
Harold wrote:
Of course you're welcome to jump in at any time Harry. If you're indeed who I think you are, then well you know a bit of the history and you're certainly not the type to back down. You proved that a few times already with me in the past on other forums. That is of course if you are who I think you are. :?
Sorry Bea, but I think you're barking up the wrong tree. But I will dig in if I see the need.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

I was so certain I knew who you were. #-o
Harold
Team:

Post by Harold »

Now you've got me all confused who you were thinking of.
crocodileman
Has thanked: 0

Post by crocodileman »

I don't think we should be talking about Big Footy on here - it's still a sore point with me since my lynching from there. There was a 6 page thread on there to administration DEMANDING that I be banned for my actions.

I did nothing, nothing!

I'm sure Harold is DaveW or Appleyard coming over to stalk me.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Harold wrote:
I was thinking Mark Rudd. :oops:

As for Big Footy, well fuck, wouldn't it be great to have as many members as them posting each day. You can't even put a link up there to other sites without being warned or banned.
goalumpire
Team:

Post by goalumpire »

Beaussie wrote:
Harold wrote:

As for Big Footy, well f***, wouldn't it be great to have as many members as them posting each day. You can't even put a link up there to other sites without being warned or banned.
Guys,

I might be new here but can I suggest that you don't go advertising on big footy. The admin staff get really sh!tty about ppl advertising.

I am actually backing you up all the way here beaussie.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

goalumpire wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
Harold wrote:

As for Big Footy, well f***, wouldn't it be great to have as many members as them posting each day. You can't even put a link up there to other sites without being warned or banned.
Guys,

I might be new here but can I suggest that you don't go advertising on big footy. The admin staff get really sh!tty about ppl advertising.

Yeah no worries Suzi. I know all about the rules at Big Footy and one not being able to advertise there. Shit you can't even put a link up over there to another forum. :roll:
goalumpire
Team:

Post by goalumpire »

Beaussie wrote:
goalumpire wrote:
Beaussie wrote:

Guys,

Yeah no worries Suzi. I know all about the rules at Big Footy and one not being able to advertise there. Shit you can't even put a link up over there to another forum. :roll:
I know and you can't even do that via PM because some little shit can expose your plan to get more members.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Oh gees, I didn't know about the PM's rule. Thanks for the tip. Have already pm'd a few people over there in the past though. Naughty me. LOL
goalumpire
Team:

Post by goalumpire »

Beaussie wrote:
Oh gees, I didn't know about the PM's rule. Thanks for the tip. Have already pm'd a few people over there in the past though. Naughty me. LOL
I got banned doing the same thing as you thinking that I would get away with it. But rampantswan, who is a cats fan decided on exposing my plan. So now I am banned from there.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

goalumpire wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
I got banned doing the same thing as you thinking that I would get away with it. But rampantswan, who is a cats fan decided on exposing my plan. So now I am banned from there.
Sorry to hear that, hey you are Goldrush over there now though aren't you.
goalumpire
Team:

Post by goalumpire »

Beaussie wrote:
goalumpire wrote:
Beaussie wrote:
Sorry to hear that, hey you are Goldrush over there now though aren't you.
I am banned from posting altogether. They banned my ip address so I can't post there.:(
footygeek
Reserves
Reserves
Team:

Post by footygeek »

meh bigfooty is a whole anyways...