Sonny Bill addresses Canadian media with the contract worth more than any AFL one in history.

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Sonny Bill addresses Canadian media with the contract worth more than any AFL one in history.

Post by AFLcrap1 »

notaleaguefan wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:05 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:31 pm
notaleaguefan wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:02 pm

Lol
It’s not always about you!
But yes 🚽 you are in that league nuff nuff category
Oh my
You replied to me
You quoted me
So yes you were talking to me .
I thought you might have worked that out by now .
Lol lol lol
I'm so popular with the fumblers on here .
You think every post is about you and troll every afl fan baiting for a reaction!

Look at the original post! You know the first one in this thread and the league loonie brings afl in to it
If you quote me then you are replying to me .
Just like I did right here .
As for the original post .
Lol
It's a fight club .code v code .
This thread is about afl compared to RL
That is what is being discussed

So yes that is part of the topic .
No trolling no off topic ..
Not like the RU/ AFL thread you keep ranting about RL in .
There endeth your lesson for today
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Re: Sonny Bill addresses Canadian media with the contract worth more than any AFL one in history.

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

This is really becoming a joke,

can we stop with banter outside of Sport discussion..

Its a Sports forum, not a Stalking forum or anything to do with someones life outside of the forum..
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I do agree with Leroy ... some compassion and understanding wouldn’t hurt Notaleaguefan. Be the bigger person maybe.
These users liked the author Fred for the post:
leeroy*NRL* (Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:04 pm)
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:11 pm
This is really becoming a joke,

can we stop with banter outside of Sport discussion..

Its a Sports forum, not a Stalking forum or anything to do with someones life outside of the forum..
Read the posts above .
It ain't me

🤣
Xman wrote
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

Gee Wiz.

Talk sport guys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
So Rl players have multiple choices of countries they can go to, to earn big $ playing their chosen sport .
Really big $ in SBW case .
As was highlighted & seems to upset the fumblers ....he is being paid more than any AFL player in the afl world ..lol to play In a country with a pro team that is a few years old & a country with little history of RL

Jealousy abounds in this thread .

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Who has it upset ? I think it is great. A guy who played union and league and also boxed has earned a great contract. Unless he is going to throw some coin my way I couldn’t care less.

I do think it would be an issue for rl in Australia however if players can earn a lot bigger money overseas. If rl became a major sport say in England (or any major market) to a point where, due to population and then higher revenue, we could see a drain on players. Who would pass up a 10 million dollar contract? I think Union should also be wary given the interchangeability of players between the two codes. But if you were doing a SWOT analysis for rl in Australia it would certainly be up there as a threat ... but for rl generally across the world maybe a strength re global reach and opportunity for growth and marketing.
Veni, vidi, vici
Bbear
Seniors
Seniors
Team: brisbane bears
Been liked: 16 times

Post by Bbear »

Make the most of it sunny bill because when the ten wolfpack investors get tired of losing big money on this franshise it all over.
Toronto wolfpack has got some support from English expats but it ends there, RL will never enter into the wide spread sporting culture of Canadian's no more than AFL will.
Canadian's are set in their ways, ice hockey, Canadian football, basketball and baseball, no room for RL.
Because some silly investors offer a wolfpack player bigger money than an AFL player means nothing.
I didn't want a crap name anymore !
Formally RLcrap
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Bbear wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:17 pm
Make the most of it sunny bill because when the ten wolfpack investors get tired of losing big money on this franshise it all over.
Toronto wolfpack has got some support from English expats but it ends there, RL will never enter into the wide spread sporting culture of Canadian's no more than AFL will.
Canadian's are set in their ways, ice hockey, Canadian football, basketball and baseball, no room for RL.
Because some silly investors offer a wolfpack player bigger money than an AFL player means nothing.
Haha ah the jealousy. You see the difference is AFL is a crap sport which can't grow outside of 1 country.

AFL has tried time and time again and it is just not an internationally marketable sport.
You canned games in NZ due to failing support. Plans are to can games in China too.

Toronto Wolfpack are here to stay. They have local support and media interest. They are now in the Super league. You AFL fans said they wouldn't last a year. Now they are in their 3rd year.

And guess what, a team is very close to being started in Ottawa and New York too.

Plenty of Canadians in this video seem to like Rugby League. Crowds of 9k.
Is a high contact game, why wouldn't Canadians like a sport like that when they follow Gridiron and Ice Hockey.

Canadian Rugby League fans. I thought you said their fans are only English ex pats???
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Bbear wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:17 pm
The jealousy is hilarious .
The bolded bit shows how far removed from reality you are.
RL is small in Canada..very very small .
But it's a million miles ahaead of afl there .
The jealousy eats you fumblers up .
Hence posting absolute rot to make yourself feel better and avoid reality

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

I think you think afl people care more than they do. People generally aren’t as fixated on rl and afl as you find yourself to be maybe.
Veni, vidi, vici