Fight Club - Football TV Ratings (AFL vs NRL)

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by notaleaguefan »

The irony after the tin foil hat brigade mocked the afls gf ratings!
It featured minnows GWS a team with Aparently no fan still flogged the nrls grand finals
One game played in prime time and one on a Saturday afternoon!

That’s on top of murdering a he nrlol in the finals series
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

When your grand final can’t top 3 million and you’ve been bagging the afl who did..... embarrassing.

Where are those comments again .... someone pull them up for a laugh.

I think crapper will be in meltdown mode .... watch the deflection. But he want be able to compare gf to gf as it doesn’t suit his narrative . And he has so much difficulty saying anything positive about the afl lol.....poor soul...that shame of football and a code consumes him so much. As a wise moderator here once said .... Get A Fucking Life dude and also ... Grow The Fuck Up.
These users liked the author Fred for the post:
notaleaguefan (Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:25 pm)
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

notaleaguefan wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:24 pm
The irony after the tin foil hat brigade mocked the afls gf ratings!
It featured minnows GWS a team with Aparently no fan still flogged the nrls grand finals
One game played in prime time and one on a Saturday afternoon!

That’s on top of murdering a he nrlol in the finals series
4 out of the top 5 .
Top show

Gold for RL
Only thing murdered besides the English language was the aflOL in the ratings .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

So the AFL grand final out rated the NRL grand Final - with the NRL grand final in prime time Sunday night....... winning!!!!!!! Oh wait - lets bring in other games to discuss - as AFL winning doesn't fit my narrative......

This is from the fuckwit who went on about the AFL grand final ratings being terrible - but can't bring himself to say that the NRL grand final was smashed by the AFL grand final.
These users liked the author Fred for the post (total 2):
notaleaguefan (Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:28 pm) • Cats_Steve (Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:43 pm)
Veni, vidi, vici
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Fred wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:30 pm
When your grand final can’t top 3 million and you’ve been bagging the afl who did..... embarrassing.

I think crapper will be in meltdown mode .... watch the deflection. But he want be able to compare gf to gf as it doesn’t suit his narrative . And he has so much difficulty saying anything positive about the afl lol.....poor soul...that shame of football and a code consumes him so much. As a wise moderator here once said .... Get A Fucking Life dude and also ... Grow The Fuck Up.
The only game to top 3m was Origin2 with 3.2m. No AFL game did?
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

pussycat wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:34 pm
Fred wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:30 pm

The only game to top 3m was Origin2 with 3.2m. No AFL game did?
Afl grand final murder the nrlol grand final in ratings Gollum
After you nrlol fans mocked it!
Prime time vs Saturday after noon
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Gold gold gold
The bitterness is enjoyable

Lol same as last year

🤣
Xman wrote
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Geelong
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Cats_Steve »

Yes, you've shown repeatedly that bitterness is basically your reason for existence Crapper...
I actually managed to stick around all year to wait to see RL be "more popular", (again).

lol

Stop embarrassing yourself, it's worse than watching nalf on a rampage. You drip bitterness, it's the only thing that could explain your obsession.

Why do the RL twats here hang around yet the reasonable football fans who are into statistics and reason, such as nrlol and wookie, pack it in?
Definitely not 'bitterness' over bizarre gold claims, my guess is it's because you're (almost) all fucking insufferable, and amidst incredibly stiff competition - you've somehow risen to the top Crapper. Mostly because you show that you can be coherent, but still can't control that blind rage that overtakes rational thinking.

Hopefully over summer all the condescending, toxic wankers have been banned and this place has another tilt at it with some decent banter and fighting.
Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Cats_Steve wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:12 am
Yes, you've shown repeatedly that bitterness is basically your reason for existence Crapper...
I actually managed to stick around all year to wait to see RL be "more popular", (again).

lol

Stop embarrassing yourself, it's worse than watching nalf on a rampage. You drip bitterness, it's the only thing that could explain your obsession.

Why do the RL twats here hang around yet the reasonable football fans who are into statistics and reason, such as nrlol and wookie, pack it in?
Definitely not 'bitterness' over bizarre gold claims, my guess is it's because you're (almost) all fucking insufferable, and amidst incredibly stiff competition - you've somehow risen to the top Crapper. Mostly because you show that you can be coherent, but still can't control that blind rage that overtakes rational thinking.

Hopefully over summer all the condescending, toxic wankers have been banned and this place has another tilt at it with some decent banter and fighting.
And here we have it folks!! The annual Australian Fumbling League post season melt down. As the reality of another season in 2nd place sets in they go nuts.

They talk bitterness, they talk rage, they talk toxic. All great words that perfectly describe their sad behaviour.

Take a deep breath fumblers. It's just a game. Coming in behind Rugby League is no disgrace. I mean, ya beat soccer and Rugby......at least in Melbourne and the desert states.......that should give you some solace.

Take a rest over your off season and hope for better times ahead.

And Rugby League folk: Well done again!!! And we can look forward to many international games for months to come. Ain't it great to have a game that is international!!!!
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Geelong
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Cats_Steve »

Terry wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:14 am

lol

And here we have it folks!! The annual Australian Fumbling League post season melt down. As the reality of another season in 2nd place sets in they go nuts.

They talk bitterness, they talk rage, they talk toxic. All great words that perfectly describe their sad behaviour.

Take a deep breath fumblers. It's just a game. Coming in behind Rugby League is no disgrace. I mean, ya beat soccer and Rugby......at least in Melbourne and the desert states.......that should give you some solace.

And Rugby League folk: Well done again!!! And we can look forward to many international games for months to come. Ain't it great to have a game that is international!!!!
Exhibit a.

Is this fun for you Terry? Just acting like such a wanker that nobody wants to be here anymore? It really is the reason, nothing to do with the codes and certainnly not the metrics you think you win.

Hope that helps ! lololololol

...that's the sort of shit which makes it insufferable and I don't understand. It may be a Fight Club but you don't have to act as member repellent.
Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Cats_Steve wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:32 am

lol

Exhibit a.

Is this fun for you Terry? Just acting like such a wanker that nobody wants to be here anymore? It really is the reason, nothing to do with the codes and certainnly not the metrics you think you win.

...that's the sort of shit which makes it insufferable and I don't understand. It may be a Fight Club but you don't have to act as member repellent.
I'm really sorry your upset snowflake!!!! I'm sure you're really a great guy. But I think you'll find it's AFL folk who leave this site. Usually after repeated thrashings in TV ratings and matters of fact and reality.

Take care and please hang in pal. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol as Wookie has stated a few times .( I can't remember his exact comparison )
It's a fight club not a church picnic ..or whatever .
You dumb fumblers can't handle any truth .any negativity about Aflol
you go into emo meltdown mode .

Maybe a woman's day forum is a better place for you .
You can't seem to grasp the meaning of the words
FIGHT CLUB
I'll make it simple
We RL posters don't argue against crowds
Afl win easily ..it's admitted by us
No contest

Memeberships ..the same ...

Now when we get to tv ratings .
It's indisputable that RL is the most watched sport in AUST..Wookie figures clearly state that
Now do you fumblers say ...can't argue with that .
No fucking way ..it's but but but ..
Rants ..post after post arguing against that.

I don't expect you to acknowledge this ...but it's the main reason we take the piss out of you lot .
You cannot accept defeat in ratings .
So the more you try to tell us that it's not real The more we point & laugh .

🤣
Xman wrote
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fun fact: Rugby League avg viewership per game regular season 2019 - 497k
AFL avg viewership per game regular season 2019 - 395k

Rugby League ratings +20% on AFL. Just saying lolololololol!!!!!!!!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

But but but but but

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Cats_Steve wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:32 am

lol

Exhibit a.

This is why I blocked him - don't get his messages except when someone quotes him. The guy is a complete and utter wanker - a KE try hard. Typical of publicans unfortunately.... especially retired ones.
Veni, vidi, vici