Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:45 pm
The_Wookie wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:59 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:58 pm How many games in an AFL H&A season
Compared to how many in the NRL H&A season .
irrevelant, its not the AFLs fault the league doesnt have as many games, any more than its the NRls fault the AFL abandoned origin. you dont just get to add high profile representative fixtures to the premiership season. And as Ive pointed out before, the NRL does not consider Origin to be part of the season. Part of the calendar yes, but not the season. If it was considered part of the season it would be included in Telstras naming rights, its not.
Really .
Irrelevant.
lol .
So we can't count this or that .
So to be fair we should count the same number of games played by each code .
It's not the NRLs fault that te afl has No domestic rep games .

See what I did there .
In answered it you my previous post and you ignored it as it doesn’t suit your pissy warped argument!
The nrl plays two or so extra rounds so the total amount of games are similar or same to afl
Soo crowds are not counted in the total H&A round so how can ratings
Nrlol plays its schedule to maximise ratings!

Suck lemons crapper nrl looses again :wave: :\: :\:


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18655
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Work out the number of games idiot .
Not about similar

& the same rant that has been shown many times to be wrong about tv scheduling ..
Why do you post shit
Get shown it's wrong
Then repost agin
Etc
Etc
Etc
An endless loop .

In fact the afl tv schedule is far more viewer friendly
Broadcasting home teams into home markets

Lol you're not called the Vi for nothing .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Fred
Coach
Coach
Posts: 8649
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:13 am
Team: Collingwood
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 117 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Fred »

You also have games shown at the same time ... so it’s all swings and round abouts ... don’t think we will ever get a measure for home and away that either side will think is okay.

The closet we do get, in my opinion, is finals.


Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4125
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 130 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Terry »

Well folks it's time for the voice of reason on this esteemed site.......ME!!!!!!!!

The fumble folk here have trouble comprehending the Rugby League season. Which is totally understandable considering the limits of their own beautiful sport.

Fact is the Rugby League domestic season consists of the NRL premiership, SOO series and internationals. Yep......3 tiers of our magnificent domestic season all played on glorious Australian soil in the same calendar year. All broadcast on domestic TV. Undeniably domestic.

Domestic meaning (Oxford dictionary): adjective. Existing or occurring inside a particular country.

So there ya have it! Conclusive. Irrefutable. Without question. Unarguable.

Hope that helps folks!!!!!!


Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4125
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 130 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:53 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:45 pm

Really .
Irrelevant.
lol .
So we can't count this or that .
So to be fair we should count the same number of games played by each code .
It's not the NRLs fault that te afl has No domestic rep games .

See what I did there .
You can count what you like, but as soon as you ad origin its no longer comparable. And again, Ill point out that not even the NRL considers Origin to be part of its premiership season.
We know that pal. I mean no one anywhere considers SOO to be part of the premiership season......because ...ummmmm.......oh yeah.......it's not!!!!!!

However it is part of the domestic season just as internationals are. You can deny all ya like but that won't change the facts.

If you hate it so much just don't watch, talk about or take any notice of SOO and internationals. That'd probably keep everybody happy!!!!!


Terry
Coach
Coach
Posts: 4125
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Team: Wests Tigers
Location:
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 130 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Terry »

Friday night AFL finals week one 2018 ratings: 1.592k.
Friday night AFL finals week one 2019 ratings: 1.438k.

Down 154k. Total difference after only two games is a minus 613k.


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18655
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Where's VI with his Coles sign
Down down
These users liked the author AFLcrap1 for the post:
AngloFootballLeague (Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:34 pm)


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6632
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location: far away
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by pussycat »

Network 10 has fired a shot across the bow of the Nine Network by confirming it is ready to compete for rugby league rights when the ARL Commission heads to the market, possibly as early as next year.

Ahead of a meeting with club bosses next week, where discussion over the game’s footprint and broadcasting rights are set to take centre stage, 10 chief executive Paul Anderson indicated his network was primed and ready to grab a slice of the rugby league pie.

“Major sports remain a part of our long term strategy — we have been a significant player in the past and there is no reason why this will change as attractive future rights become available,” Anderson said.




“Network 10 is part of a global media company that has a significant sporting legacy with franchises that are a very important part of their network.”

It is understood representatives from Network 10 have already made contact with some clubs as they look to carry out due diligence on a potential bid for the broadcasting rights.

The network is owned by CBS Studios International, which runs global businesses worth more than $20 billion and has a longstanding interest in the NFL in the US.

Money will not be an issue, although The Weekend Australian was told Network 10 officials would likely require the imprimatur of their American bosses given the outlay required to snatch rugby league from the Nine Network. Revelations that Network 10 is eyeing rugby league will be manna from heaven for the ARL Commission and the NRL, as they contemplate entering negotiations over broadcasting rights as early as next year.

Stream every match of the 2019 NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series before the Grand Final Live & On-Demand on KAYO SPORTS. Get your 14 day free trial and start streaming instantly >

The existing deal with the Nine Network and Foxtel runs until the end of 2022, but there is a school of thought within the commission and NRL that the game would be best served by heading to market early, thereby heading off the AFL and ensuring they have some stability for their clubs going forward.

Their best hope of extracting another big deal for the game is by creating some competitive tension in the market. Network 10 were previously involved in bidding for the NRL rights when they were under the control of former chairman Lachlan Murdoch and ex-chief executive James Warburton.

That plan failed to come to fruition but Warburton is now the chief executive of Seven West Media, the other network likely to challenge for rugby league rights.

Warburton was unavailable for comment on Friday.

The NRL could yet look to show games on more than one commercial network to maximising income, a scenario that has been contemplated in the past.


https://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/ ... 1537284c0a
These users liked the author pussycat for the post:
AngloFootballLeague (Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:35 pm)


Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18655
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Excellent news


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6632
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location: far away
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by pussycat »

The_Wookie wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:53 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:45 pm

Really .
Irrelevant.
lol .
So we can't count this or that .
So to be fair we should count the same number of games played by each code .
It's not the NRLs fault that te afl has No domestic rep games .

See what I did there .
You can count what you like, but as soon as you ad origin its no longer comparable. And again, Ill point out that not even the NRL considers Origin to be part of its premiership season.



AFL Domestic Season:
Home away competition

NRL Domestic Season:
Home & Away Competioon, Origin Series.


Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18655
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol that's not allowed according to the aflolers
& when I suggest ok we count just H&A but equal amount of games as it's unfair because the afl have more games than the NRL then That's not on either .
Pathetic .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by notaleaguefan »

It’s actually the nrlol league it self that doesn’t include it in their H&A season! Not afl fans!

But go on pretending like you league fans donwith most things :wave:


notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 51 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by notaleaguefan »

Terry wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:51 pm Friday night AFL finals week one 2018 ratings: 1.592k.
Friday night AFL finals week one 2019 ratings: 1.438k.

Down 154k. Total difference after only two games is a minus 613k.
Still the overall round of finals will rate better than the nrlol round of finals :wave:

Like it does nearly every time


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18655
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh you a bit upset .
There's no such thing as a level field with you lot .
You can't seem to comprehend what I'm saying .
You're too busy being angry at RL posters .
I'll spell it out again .

You say don't include Rep figures in H& A figures .
I say ok
Let's just count the H&A figures .
Afl have more games so let's do the figures on equal amount of games .
That's a no as well
Can't be fairer than that .but no

So who's the snowflake ?


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Posts: 6632
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Location: far away
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 32 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by pussycat »

Fred wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:15 pm The home and away season doesn’t include soo but you’re welcome to think it does.... but it isn’t.
Twisting and turning , squiggle and squirming as you Mexicans try to change your argument. 'DOMESTIC SEASON!' was the original argument Fred. [-(



Noticed this under crowd records

24,000 Domestic Cricket (Big Bash League)


Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest