Lowest anglofl finals crowd again?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Lowest anglofl finals crowd again?

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

The_Wookie wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:38 pm
AngloFootballLeague wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:52 am
Will record for lowest anglofl finals crowd be broken again at spotless this weekend?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewest.co ... 01845z.amp
And if it is so what? Its one final in 4 this weekend with a low drawing team against the leagues newest team. They cant all be home runs.

Worry about your own fucking crowds.
What about the tremendous growth we hear about? Hundreds of millions of dollars yet this dud is going backward.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Will record for lowest anglofl finals crowd be broken again at spotless this weekend?
And if it is so what? Its one final in 4 this weekend with a low drawing team against the leagues newest team. They cant all be home runs.

Our crowds are actually fine!!! Here's a beautifully written article stating same:

https://www.theroar.com.au/2018/04/11/w ... tendances/

And here's a part I think we should all heed,

"Fans and pundits need to essentially ignore the AFL’s attendance figures. It’s a statistical anomaly in Australian sport and it’s the product of 120 years of strong attendance, strong membership culture and in the last 40 years, strong promotion, extensive government support and funding."

I agree wholeheartedly and there is a chance I will repeat this mantra to keep us all on track.
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

AngloFootballLeague wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:17 am

What about the tremendous growth we hear about? Hundreds of millions of dollars yet this dud is going backward.
You referring to all your nrl teams being duds?
Terrible crowds, Minnie support bases for teams some 60 plus years old :)))
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

Terry wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:40 am

Our crowds are actually fine!!! Here's a beautifully written article stating same:

"Fans and pundits need to essentially ignore the AFL’s attendance figures. It’s a statistical anomaly in Australian sport and it’s the product of 120 years of strong attendance, strong membership culture and in the last 40 years, strong promotion, extensive government support and funding."

I agree wholeheartedly and there is a chance I will repeat this mantra to keep us all on track.
You do realise this can refer to the nrlol as well! Only the nrlol failing to fare more extreme levels :wave:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

English translation required
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

See... you are a complete fucking knob.
Veni, vidi, vici
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Insert here
Annoying background noise
It just follows me everywhere .
Lol lol Lol

🤣
Xman wrote
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

See you are a class defector. And like you inane ongoing back and forth with nrlol you can help but comment.
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:17 am

You can repeat my article at me all you like - where i put NRL crowds in proper context (compared to other rugby league competitions), but here in the fight club, nrl crowds are shit compared to AFL ones.
And no one has or could argue otherwise notwithstanding your crass language. We argue with objectivity, balance and with a world view. In that case RL crowds are fine and in fact very good my friend.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
I havnt seen a Rl poster argue that afl crowds are anything but good ( excluding the laughable China Gc GWs crowd figures. )
So why use it in an argument .
Are you arguing with yourself because it's not against us .?

🤣
Xman wrote
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

Terry wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:38 am

You can repeat my article at me all you like - where i put NRL crowds in proper context (compared to other rugby league competitions), but here in the fight club, nrl crowds are shit compared to AFL ones.
And no one has or could argue otherwise notwithstanding your crass language. We argue with objectivity, balance and with a world view. In that case RL crowds are fine and in fact very good my friend.
No! League crowds are shit to the afl!
You mock new start up teams in so called league heart land crowd numbers yet they are similar of that to most nrlol clubs! :lol:

So much irony that you don’t even see how pathetic you lot are
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

notaleaguefan wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:37 pm

You mock new start up teams in so called league heart land crowd numbers yet they are similar of that to most nrlol clubs! :lol:

As per usual your are incorrect idiot!!!!! We ask fair and balanced questions about announced crowd numbers. Unlike you who repeatedly rants BS, lies and rumours.
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Yes I always find that interesting ... nrl fans bagging a giants crowd of say 10000 when that is nothing out of the ordinary for an nrl game in Sydney.... and the giants are in nrl heartland
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Fred wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:22 pm

Yes I always find that interesting ... nrl fans bagging a giants crowd of say 10000 when that is nothing out of the ordinary for an nrl game in Sydney.... and the giants are in nrl heartland
You don't appear to understand Freddo. Which is understandable. We rightly question the announced crowds of the Ginats. Hope that helps pal!!!
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

Terry wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:17 pm

As per usual your are incorrect idiot!!!!! We ask fair and balanced questions about announced crowd numbers. Unlike you who repeatedly rants BS, lies and rumours.
Says the nrlol fan with his little code has the great big long history of telling fibs when it comes to crowds and numbers! :)))

Suck lemons Terry, the gws crowds are on par with ost nrlol clubs
Based on league heart land and only half a dozen years old or so compared to 60 plus :\:
Pretty funny when you think about it!
Then you loons give gws crap over their crowds :lol: