Rank the Codes in NSW

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Rank the Codes in NSW

Post by Beaussie »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:48 pm
Just turned on the TV. Rugby on Ch 10, NRL on Ch 9 and AFL is on Ch 7s lowest rating channel (7mate).

AFL number 2 in NSW... Pretty comical actually :lol:

You can't even get Channel 7 to play your live games on it's main channel. :cool:

So what channel can I tune in to see our home town NSW Waratahs in the rugby? Or what bout our local Sydney FC or Western Sydney Wanderers games in the soccer?

Meanwhile, FYI, the Port Adelaide vs Sydney game in the AFL was on Channel 7 yesterday. :>::

By your very own logic AFL = Number 2 code in NSW. :cheers:
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Fred wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:23 pm
Just turned on the TV. Rugby on Ch 10, NRL on Ch 9 and AFL is on Ch 7s lowest rating channel (7mate).

You can't even get Channel 7 to play your live games on it's main channel. :cool:

So tell me... on what measure does rugby union or soccer beat Australian Rules week in and week out. At least soccer has good junior numbers. At least afl is shown weekly on FTA. Australian Rules has definitely taken over and don’t you hate it.
They are not liking the reality in NSW that’s for sure. :rofl:
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Afl was on the main channel in qld too.
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Beaussie wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:35 am

So what channel can I tune in to see our home town NSW Waratahs in the rugby? Or what bout our local Sydney FC or Western Sydney Wanderers games in the soccer?

Meanwhile, FYI, the Port Adelaide vs Sydney game in the AFL was on Channel 7 yesterday. :>::

Mate, you didn't see the Waratahs on TV last night because their season has ended. You know.......like the AFL after the GF......that's it.....no more to watch.....zero.....zilch.....nothing.

But unlike the AFL Rugby then has internationals. Ever heard of the Wallabies?????? Rugby World Cup???? Oh.......and highest rating FTA program last night........yep.......Wallabies!!!!!!

Hope that helps!!!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:10 pm
Dont blame the AFL for the shit media deals Rugby and soccer sign up to because no FTA agency wants them at a real rate here. Soccer was literally given away to ten. Union couldnt get a taker at all outside its internationals and shute shield coverage on 7two

you didnt see the waratahs on tv last night also because they are limited to Fox - with an average slightly better than the A-leagues national fox rating, with national replays averaging about 11,000 on 10.
All correct. The point is the Super Rugby season is over and no one is gonna see the Waratahs anywhere again this year.

Conversely the Wallabies games are now on which rate quite well. And if they keep winning will go through the roof.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Terry wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:23 am

Mate, you didn't see the Waratahs on TV last night because their season has ended. You know.......like the AFL after the GF......that's it.....no more to watch.....zero.....zilch.....nothing.

But unlike the AFL Rugby then has internationals. Ever heard of the Wallabies?????? Rugby World Cup???? Oh.......and highest rating FTA program last night........yep.......Wallabies!!!!!!

Hope that helps!!!!!
Lol Bea will be doing the vanishing Houdini act again after being Schooled by Terry .
How can these fumblers get things so wrong
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Terry wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:52 pm

Yeah mate, AFL definitely No 4 code in NSW overall. The Swans do very well, but GWS have got nothing apart from the AFL propaganda machine. Rugby and Soccer are both struggling but via the Socceroo's and Wallabies they're both safely in front of the AFL in the great state of NSW.

Them's the fact's folks.
Suburban Rugbys Shute Shield is even said to outrate a lot of AFL games on Ch7.

Yeah they all are living in their AFL bubbles like Adelaide thinking everywhere is the same. :lol:
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

Mate I can watch NSW Club Rugby on 7two, Super Rugby is on 10 Bold every Sunday too.

So here we have two Rugby competitions getting coverage in Sydney. VFL gets ZERO coverage but Club Rugby does.

Then just look at the amount of clubs for AFL to Rugby.

Rugby Union has 55 Suburban clubs
AFL has 24 suburban clubs

Why don't we compare Rugby7s to AFLX in Sydney too?
I am pretty sure AFL would get an arse kicking there too in Sydney both with crowds and local interest.

AFL x is being cancelled too isn't it. :cool:
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:22 pm

Yeah mate, AFL definitely No 4 code in NSW overall. The Swans do very well, but GWS have got nothing apart from the AFL propaganda machine. Rugby and Soccer are both struggling but via the Socceroo's and Wallabies they're both safely in front of the AFL in the great state of NSW.

Them's the fact's folks.
You’re delusional. Shute Shield is lucky to crack 12,000 - 14,000 viewers.. Total. :oops:

http://www.greenandgoldrugby.com/commun ... st-1064651
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:44 pm

Mate I can watch NSW Club Rugby on 7two, Super Rugby is on 10 Bold every Sunday too.

So here we have two Rugby competitions getting coverage in Sydney. VFL gets ZERO coverage but Club Rugby does.
I’m almost certain you just make shit up as you go. :roll:

In Sydney one can watch the AFL on Channel 7 and 7mate along with the NEAFL prime time on NITV.

And let’s not forget all the AFL related tv programs (eg: AFL Football shows) on the 7 network, 9 network and NITV and all broadcast in Sydney/NSW.

Nothing for Rugby Union and more AFL programming than even the NRL gets. Go figure eh :(/

Again for those following at home, AFL is the No.2 code in NSW. It’s a well established fact now.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:03 pm
Terry wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:23 am

Hope that helps!!!!!
Lol Bea will be doing the vanishing Houdini act again after being Schooled by Terry .
How can these fumblers get things so wrong
Oh please. Clearly you have not been keeping up with developments in this thread.

I’m yet to see anyone ever schooled by Terry. :rofl:
These users liked the author Beaussie for the post:
Fred (Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:18 pm)
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

Comedy gold. Terry lol. Wasn’t he a publican. Employed many in my time. Know the story. Seems to be the same over and over. Find a good one though ..., couldn’t pay them enough. Finding them’s the trick !!!
Veni, vidi, vici
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

Beaussie wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:49 pm

Them's the fact's folks.
You’re delusional. Shute Shield is lucky to crack 12,000 - 14,000 viewers.. Total. :oops:

Beat anglofl on Saturday night in Sydney which had only 9000 in primetime.
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

Beaussie wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:54 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:44 pm

I’m almost certain you just make shit up as you go. :roll:

In Sydney one can watch the AFL on Channel 7 and 7mate along with the NEAFL prime time on NITV.

And let’s not forget all the AFL related tv programs (eg: AFL Football shows) on the 7 network, 9 network and NITV and all broadcast in Sydney/NSW.

Nothing for Rugby Union and more AFL programming than even the NRL gets. Go figure eh :(/

Again for those following at home, AFL is the No.2 code in NSW. It’s a well established fact now.
People can but don't
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

AngloFootballLeague wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:45 am
Beaussie wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:49 pm

Beat anglofl on Saturday night in Sydney which had only 9000 in primetime.
So you have the Shute Shield 7Two ratings for Saturday?

Nup, lying again.

Gee you throwball fans have major issues with the AFL’s popularity eh? It’s Australia’s Game... bout time you lot got used to it.
These users liked the author Beaussie for the post:
Cats_Steve (Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:11 am)