EXPANISON IN SPORT

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by notaleaguefan »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:52 pm Guys this Thread is about Expansion

make a thread if you want to talk about Debts or Loans

(also I would like to see Proof of the NRL getting rejected by loan

as far as i am aware.. it was reported by Ch7 few years ago.. with no back up
and has been stated once or twice in articles..

or show me otherwise
it was reported in a few outlets
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/ ... f3e48b9219

it is also known they recieved a 50 million dollar advance on their new broadcast contract

they you league loonies stilll mocked the afl for getting a loan for buying etihad
a the afl was approved for a much larger loan
b it was to buy an asset not to pay running costs


going by known known events and articles all this took place yet your stupid looney league buddy here cannot accept that and has not even a clue on the basics of loans :thumbleft:
he also cannot fathom that the nrlol had no money now thanks to their new broadcast deal they magically do and have heaps of it
hence the copy pasts since page 3/4 :)))

its simular sutuation as to when in around 2013/14 when the nrlol signed their other big media deal that they were going to take on the afl, build a warchest, boost crowd levels to and fight and over take the afl :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Jesus h Christ .
What a rant .
Listen stupid
I made one point about your post
I showed you were wrong about the NRL having no money NOW for expansion .
Since then you have deflected with posts that have nothing to do with what you claimed

Another strawman argument
No one denied loans knocked back in 2017.. what don't you get that what happened then has nothing to do with the finacial position in 2019 .
In fact loans have nothing to do with your claim .
It's just a deflection .
As I've posted .they made 48 mill last year .
Does not matter where it came from the simple fact is tey are not broke.
You lied again .
& even after Leeroy said not to mention loans ..you post about them anyway .

Dumb dumb dumb


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4763
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 104 times
Been liked: 18 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

lol


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Seriously ..no one can be this stupid & function in society .
These users liked the author AFLcrap1 for the post:
leeroy*NRL* (Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:11 pm)


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:27 pm Jesus h Christ .
What a rant .
Listen stupid
I made one point about your post
I showed you were wrong about the NRL having no money NOW for expansion .
Since then you have deflected with posts that have nothing to do with what you claimed

Another strawman argument
No one denied loans knocked back in 2017.. what don't you get that what happened then has nothing to do with the finacial position in 2019 .
In fact loans have nothing to do with your claim .
It's just a deflection .
As I've posted .they made 48 mill last year .
Does not matter where it came from the simple fact is tey are not broke.
You lied again .
& even after Leeroy said not to mention loans ..you post about them anyway .

Dumb dumb dumb
ffs idiot cant mention loan when referring to the nrlol yet you can about the afl

cant mention fudged crowds when referring to the nrlol but can do the afl

double standards as per usual and the reality hurts the little insular bubble of the looney league fertility
so untill he stops being such the hypocrite :wave:


now again!fuck your an idiot i keen saying they magicaly do have money now due to the new broadcast deal thats all
yet you like to pretend the last few years and events didnt happen

like the previous broadcast deal, no money pathetic business model
new deal comes throug, new found money, all this chest beating of expansion, building a war chest to beat the afl :lol:
then ended up broke again :lol:
bring on the next broad cast deal
one deal to the next


notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 24 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by notaleaguefan »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:17 amlol
it is pretty funny how your looney league mate keeps trying to hide the fact how broke the league were a few years ago. just like the lead up to the previous broadcast deal

weren't they meant or going to expand back then :lol:


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by AFLcrap1 »

notaleaguefan wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:16 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:27 pm Jesus h Christ .
What a rant .
Listen stupid
I made one point about your post
I showed you were wrong about the NRL having no money NOW for expansion .
Since then you have deflected with posts that have nothing to do with what you claimed

Another strawman argument
No one denied loans knocked back in 2017.. what don't you get that what happened then has nothing to do with the finacial position in 2019 .
In fact loans have nothing to do with your claim .
It's just a deflection .
As I've posted .they made 48 mill last year .
Does not matter where it came from the simple fact is tey are not broke.
You lied again .
& even after Leeroy said not to mention loans ..you post about them anyway .

Dumb dumb dumb
ffs idiot cant mention loan when referring to the nrlol yet you can about the afl

cant mention fudged crowds when referring to the nrlol but can do the afl

double standards as per usual and the reality hurts the little insular bubble of the looney league fertility
so untill he stops being such the hypocrite :wave:


now again!fuck your an idiot i keen saying they magicaly do have money now due to the new broadcast deal thats all
yet you like to pretend the last few years and events didnt happen

like the previous broadcast deal, no money pathetic business model
new deal comes throug, new found money, all this chest beating of expansion, building a war chest to beat the afl :lol:
then ended up broke again :lol:
bring on the next broad cast deal
one deal to the next
For gods sake someone help him .
Listen stupid ..you are now straight out lying again to deflect .
I have not mentioned afl loans yet there you are saying I'm talking about them .

This is not about loans
This is not about money from tv deals ..I have not pretended things didn't happen ..another lie .
I have repeatedly stated that it doesn't matter where te $$$ come from they're not broke

All along I have shown you lied about the nrl being broke & can't afford expansion .

They can .they are not broke .
You were lying again .

I wil pit it simply as possible

Currently 2019
Not 2017
It's now mid year 2019 & the NRl is not broke ..they made 48 mill last year in profit .
That's all there is to it .
We have had pages & pages of your rants trying to deflect from your bullshit .
& you wonder why Leeroy asks you to stop talking about shit that has nothing to do with the topic


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18602
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: EXPANISON IN SPORT

Post by AFLcrap1 »

notaleaguefan wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:17 pm
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:17 amlol
it is pretty funny how your looney league mate keeps trying to hide the fact how broke the league were a few years ago. just like the lead up to the previous broadcast deal

weren't they meant or going to expand back then :lol:
Jesus ..I have not tried to hide anything .
.
You're a compulsive liar .

If you want to talk about loans or finances of the nrl then start a thread .

But as of now te nrl can afford expansion if they wish .

No need for you to lie about how they're broke .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 19 guests