Is State of Origin more important than Afl finals footy inWA?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: Is State of Origin more important than Afl finals footy inWA?

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:55 pm
Terry wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:41 am
It seems nothing in fumble land "tell's the full story". Unless of course if its a fumble zealot trying to explain away RL's latest success.
If you want to be ignorant than go right ahead and be so.
I prefer to call informed intelligence pal!! And you can stick to ranting!!!!!
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:50 pm
about the response i expected. There was nothing informed in your response at all. You really do have nothing to contribute. You've veered into nrlol land.
His name is notaleaguefan now Wookie, jeez bro be careful, I’ve copped official warnings for using the name Fred used to stalk people under, phelpsy. Just lay low for a while and you should be alright Wookie. But please, don’t use old user names, the new ruling is that’s bannable offense :lol: don’t say I don’t look out for you round these parts now ok Wookie ;)

Oh unless ur referring to nlol senior which I’d agree, he too often has little to contribute. :lol:

As for ur contribution I think it’s a bit rich of you to be claiming others aren’t contributing when alls you’ve given us is that the tiks are sold to members even if they don’t turn up. Are you talking about west coast members? Because if u are then ur argument is completely null and void to my argument that origin is more important to turn up to in Perth than anything else, including a west coast finals for crying out loud :cry: :lol:

And the mcg analogy is literally the breadth of the country away. Are you saying there’s a bunch of cricket members at optus oval in Perth??

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Geelong
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Cats_Steve »

KE my good man. If we're suddenly deciding to play the crowd game, do the Swans crowds, which regularly dwarf your little Syd nrl crowds, mean AFL is more important than RL in Sydney throughout your regular season?
Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: several Afl fans have foolishly suggested just that. Prob is swans don’t hold crowd records above rugby league at the scg or anywhere else in Sydney for that matter sport ol chap :)

And There’s numerous nrl games on every weekend in old Sydney town compared to just the one for Afl so ur argument is null and void dear sport. Nice try tho :)

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

So in sum no one has plausibly been able to prove against my hypothesis that state of origin is more important to attend than Afl in Perth.

There’s been attempts but, they’ve been proven null and void thus far. There’s also been some quite bitter state of origin emo meltdowns coming from Afl fans here too. :lol: it’s always great to see that but it hasn’t done diddly squat to disprove my theory :lol:

I’ll guve you chumps a few more days to try and prove me wrong. If you can’t I’d like something special to happen in here for a change. I’d like a sharedcelebration , a joint Afl nrl fan acknowledgement and joyous celebration of the greatness that is state of origin. A greatness which is unexceeded by anything Afl has to offer :lol: that would be really nice if we could all come together and say a little something sometin to that effect :)

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

No, you are showing symptoms ur in the midst of a mammoth state of origin emo meltdown Wookie! I urge you to gather a large towel, fill it with ice, wrap it around ur forehead and lie down, immediately. You’re clearly burning up bro, seething mad with rage. Just chill out and when your symptoms have subsided come back an read the next paragraph. Ok?

So, let’s be very clear here, I’ve stated that state of origin (easy now just breath) is more important to attend at optus oval than Afl. Afl may be more important across the board but in terms of attending, the only evidence we have at hand is crystal clear. The people turned up in greater numbers for the state of origin (think of a calm blue ocean, waves lapping softly on the shore) , greater numbers than anything ever at optus stadium.

Now, please read what I’ve said properly and don’t go all emo and meltdown into shmack like “but what about the rugby the soccer and the theatre, but what about 120years of the Afl!” :****:

Now if you don’t agree just gimme some evidence that proves Afl (including finals footy) is more important to attend at optus stadium than... easy now ....state of origin (breath deeply now, through ur nose and out ur mouth)

Thanks and you’re :)))

Members and guests I have a feeling I may not be round for a while, Wookie don’t like it when I smash him with facts so another banning may be on the cards. Until I return...Adios amigos! :D: :thumbleft: :salute:
:lol:

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
I love this time of year
These users liked the author AFLcrap1 for the post:
Cats_Steve (Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:38 pm)
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Geelong
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Cats_Steve »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:44 pm
Lol
I love this time of year
I just don't see all these supposed meltdowns in here though. Obviously meltdowns would be lovely ammo....
But they just aren't happening.
Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Look harder son

🤣
Xman wrote
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:50 am
:lol: several Afl fans have foolishly suggested just that. Prob is swans don’t hold crowd records above rugby league at the scg or anywhere else in Sydney for that matter sport ol chap :)

And There’s numerous nrl games on every weekend in old Sydney town compared to just the one for Afl so ur argument is null and void dear sport. Nice try tho :)
the ground has had several different construction set ups through the life of the venue
the swans hold a better crowd than any nrlol team at stadium australia or a H&A game and finals game :)))
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

The_Wookie wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:00 pm
no in summmation, you've decided league is more important because of a one off representative game than 120 years of Australian football. Soccer will probably beat both, and the Bledisloe might as well because they are getting the stadium with the extra seating in the oval. Any number of concerts will beat it. Theatre goers all of them.

Statiscally, rugby league crowds are almost irrelevant in perth, aside from this outlier.
who would have deemed the soo not worth the money to set the extra seats up to make the venue a proper rectangular configuration :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The_Wookie wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:57 pm
Cats_Steve wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:41 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:44 pm
Lol
I love this time of year
I just don't see all these supposed meltdowns in here though. Obviously meltdowns would be lovely ammo....
But they just aren't happening.
no one has melted down. We have this situation here where the league folks make pronouncements and you arent allowed to discuss them without them calling it a meltdown.
Waaa waaaa waaa, :cry: :cry: I’m the administrator and they won’t let me discuss things :? :cry:

:lol: Jesus Wookie! Snap out of this emo turmoil that state of origin has clearly put you in and answer the bloody thread title clearly!!! Without bringing in “theatre” performances ffs! :lol: it’s Afl finals vs state of origin at optus stadium. Which is more important to attend? And give me some clear evidence rather than but but buttting you’re emo ass all over our precious tfc boards! I mean really, alls we’ve got from you is the west coast members don’t always turn up. What sort of lamo excuse is that!!??

And pull your socks up, straighten that admin badge and dry those bloody eyes out!

Last edited by King-Eliagh on Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

notaleaguefan wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:34 pm
King-Eliagh wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:50 am

the ground has had several different construction set ups through the life of the venue
the swans hold a better crowd than any nrlol team at stadium australia or a H&A game and finals game :)))
:^o :^o :^o :^o
Let’s start with finals
Stadium Australia
South Sydney Rabbitohs v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
2014 NRL Grand Final
5 October 2014

Can you find me the swans finals crowd at stadium Australia that beats this?

:lol: you silly silly gosling, do some bloody research and respect the glorious might of state of origin for a change you poor emo meltdowning sod!

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Actually, I’m really sorry. I take that back... 8-[

Beat this one dipshit

St George Illawarra v Melbourne
1999 NRL Grand Final
26 September 1999

:(/

xman wrote: