Fight Club - Football Crowds

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: Fight Club - Football Crowds

Post by Terry »

notaleaguefan wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:30 pm
Terry wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:04 pm
notaleaguefan wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:34 pm

thats why your little game averages some 14/15k for everything else league

but going by your looney logic next time the kangawhoos play in perth we can expect a similar crowd :)))
Looney logic lololololololol????? I state a fact Rugby League now holds the record for the biggest crowd at the home of WA fumbling!!!!!

You've gone off the deep end more than usual idiot!!!!!!! Back to ya village pal lolololololol!!!!
you dont understand how stadium and club memberships reserved seating works :thumbleft:

so either way when the kangawhoos play at optus stadium we can expect similar crowds as to the soo crowd up from that usual 14k club average :)))
"You don't understand" lololololololol!!!!! This from the village idiot!! The bloke in a continual Rugby League meltdownlololololol!!!!!! The bloke who makes dumb and dumber look like genius and geniuser lololol!!!!

You need to clam down pal. Grab a cuppa tea. Stop letting the great game Rugby League get under your tissue thin skin!!!!! Go play super mario or space invaders and calm down lolololol!!!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:45 am
Terry wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:55 pm
"You don't understand" lololololololol!!!!! This from the village idiot!! The bloke in a continual Rugby League meltdownlololololol!!!!!! The bloke who makes dumb and dumber look like genius and geniuser lololol!!!!

You need to clam down pal. Grab a cuppa tea. Stop letting the great game Rugby League get under your tissue thin skin!!!!! Go play super mario or space invaders and calm down lolololol!!!!!
and yet he has a point. Get your head around club memberships, reserved seating and afl match ticketing at Optus Stadium before you make stupid comments.

Yes, Origin had a great crowd, and the biggest crowd in WA. Why cant you just be fucking happy with that?
I am pal. It's your fumbling mates who are in meltdown. And now you've joined the party.

I don't know how many times RL folk here have stated and even congratulated the fumbling game on their crowds. I have repeatedly said per capita they have the best in the world.

However the fumbling folk here live in continual denial. They refuse to accept any fact that shows RL in a positive light. Yep.......the annual SOO meltdown is in full swing. And with a decider to come there is much much more to come.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:36 am
the only people i see repeatedly melting down at the moment are any league fan responding to anyone who dares put things into any kind of context out of some fear that leagues achievements are somehow lessened by it.
The 'ol "context" excuse lololol!! It appears that everything in fumble land has some "context" that favours itself.

No wonder you and ya mates get accused of living in a bubble. Ain't it the truth!!!!!
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

i thought the crowd for SOO in Perth Was very vocal and alot better atmosphere than when played at the MCG>

they seem alot more involved, than the Rain came and that all stopped..

Quality of footy was still quite good for the conditions. but the atmosphere decreased as the rain
just kept coming..

all in all, was another great success.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:53 pm
Terry wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:11 am
The_Wookie wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:36 am
the only people i see repeatedly melting down at the moment are any league fan responding to anyone who dares put things into any kind of context out of some fear that leagues achievements are somehow lessened by it.
The 'ol "context" excuse lololol!! It appears that everything in fumble land has some "context" that favours itself.

No wonder you and ya mates get accused of living in a bubble. Ain't it the truth!!!!!
If there was a context for any sporting crowd or tv rating ive advocated it on twitter when i post.

You accuse me of living in a bubble, but you constantly display an insularity around here that some afl posters on here could only dream of.

You think context doesnt matter, and yet it absolutely fucking does. Or it wouldnt matter if it rained, or the stadium held 5,000 or 500,000 or if a game was played on a friday night, saturday afternoon, or a 2 in the morning on a tuesday on a gravel pitch in queenstown! It wouldnt matter if it was held in a metro venue, or a regional venue, or at the abandoned olympic stadium from the sarajevo olympics. The ticketing arrangements dont matter whether its an open stadium or constrained by membership and wa government ticketing arrangements. It doesnt matter if its a wafl game, afl game, aflw game or a one off representative fixture that has never been to WA before.

But sure, context doesnt matter.
Nice rant!!! Your last paragraph was correct though lolololol!!!!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:49 pm
pretty much what i expect from you by now. everyone rants but you, right?

Your an idiot.
Thanks Pal. The feeling is mutual!!!! Love and kisses!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Ok, lets get a little real context in this silly little thing I started. I stated that RL now holds the record for biggest crowd at Optus Stadium. This is an incontrovertible fact.

The village idiot, the bloke that's been repeatedly banned, said it was 'looney logic'. Wookie said I made a stupid comment. They both ranted on about 'context', ticketing & membership.

Clearly what I said was not looney nor stupid. Unless of course your believe the truth is looney or stupid. Which is very likely for some here.

So for the record how's this: Whilst acknowledging context, ticketing and memberships in the AFL Rugby League now holds the record for the biggest crowd ever at Optus Stadium.

I hope that meets with everyone's approval.

Apologies for upsetting our fumbling friends!!!!!
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Biggest Crowds, Biggest Ratings Wow! :cheers:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

pussycat wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:13 am
I don’t think it has the biggest rating in wa?
Veni, vidi, vici
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Fred wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:40 am
Where did I say it had the biggest ratings in WA?
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Post by SportCapital »

Terry wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:40 am
Ok, lets get a little real context in this silly little thing I started. I stated that RL now holds the record for biggest crowd at Optus Stadium. This is an incontrovertible fact.

The village idiot, the bloke that's been repeatedly banned, said it was 'looney logic'. Wookie said I made a stupid comment. They both ranted on about 'context', ticketing & membership.

Clearly what I said was not looney nor stupid. Unless of course your believe the truth is looney or stupid. Which is very likely for some here.

So for the record how's this: Whilst acknowledging context, ticketing and memberships in the AFL Rugby League now holds the record for the biggest crowd ever at Optus Stadium.

I hope that meets with everyone's approval.

Apologies for upsetting our fumbling friends!!!!!
Incontrovertible facts......

Terry, please, correct me if i'm wrong.
But,
Is this the first crowd bigger than AFLW's for the year?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Paying crowd
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

pussycat wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:23 pm
Fred wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:40 am
Where did I say it had the biggest ratings in WA?

As we were talking about crowd size for wa. Follows that ratings would also be taking about that.
Veni, vidi, vici
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:05 pm
Terry wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:40 am
Whilst acknowledging context, ticketing and memberships in the AFL Rugby League now holds the record for the biggest crowd ever at Optus Stadium.
A fact which i acknowledged in my original post
Yes, Origin had a great crowd, and the biggest crowd in WA. Why cant you just be fucking happy with that?
Good to see you come around finally.
Good to see you come around finally.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o