GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Re: GWS / SUNS >> How much more dollars

Post by notaleaguefan »

AngloFootballLeague wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:06 pm
Media from melbourne push myth of growth. Meanwhile, the two newest clubs play in front of empty stadiums & record lowest foxtel ratings. With Pay TV bubble about to burst they should be nervous.
Their crowds are on par with nrlol clubs of that area :)))
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 12:01 am
notaleaguefan wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:24 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:22 pm

What planet are you on .
Leeroy asked to guess the attendance .
You somehow read that as cries of exaggerated crowds this weekend .
Stop posting bullshit & clogging up threads .
Go ahead & show where some one has claimed the crowds were exaggerated .

No wonder you get banned
You're the stupidest compulsive liar on the net .
Just most gcs and gws home games we just listen with cry’s from you loons of over exaggerate crowd numbers!

But nice melt as it seems to have triggered you :lol:
Not triggered just laughing at you caught out lying again .

You didn't say most gws or gc games you said another weekend of exaggerated,crowds by us RL fans .
Simple ..show where anyone posted anything remotely like it .
Off ya go .
This will be hilarious ....the deflection after your rant that was all bullshit .
Ffs your an idiot! Trying to deflect
The past 6 or 7 years of you and fellow tin foil hat loons crying about fudged numbers for gws and gcs games
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 6 times

Post by AngloFootballLeague »

Fred wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:34 pm
I live on the Gold Coast and work in Brisbane. I can certainly tell you for sure Aussie Rules has several leagues at senior and junior level up here. But don’t believe me ... google the number of clubs and leagues yourself. It’s also in most schools and most schools play it as part of their inter school and intra school sports programs. As for crowds at suns games ... whilst there not great by afl standards ... in a developing market they actually do okay. Comparable to many nrl crowds in Sydney and actually got more to their home games last year then the titans. And yes, a lot of opposition supporters at games ...but I would say a lot of these are like me .. who will follow their team when they are up but go to a lot of subs games and often have membership. Given the sun’s have been playing poorly for years ... it’s actually a solid base they have been able to acquire. Imagine if they start winning.
Soccer participation dwarfs everybody yet it couldn't stop Gold Coast FC going bust. At the start of last season 160 million had been spent propping up northern expansion teams with still nothing to show. With no fat broadcast deal the league will need to cut clubs loose.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

notaleaguefan wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:25 am
notaleaguefan wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:24 pm

Just most gcs and gws home games we just listen with cry’s from you loons of over exaggerate crowd numbers!

But nice melt as it seems to have triggered you :lol:

You didn't say most gws or gc games you said another weekend of exaggerated,crowds by us RL fans .
Off ya go .
This will be hilarious ....the deflection after your rant that was all bullshit .
The past 6 or 7 years of you and fellow tin foil hat loons crying about fudged numbers for gws and gcs games
Picked it in one.
The deflection & rant .
Your post had nothing to do with the last 6-7 years .
You said another weekend ..referring to the weekend just gone .

That was a straight out lie.
If I'm wrong show where anyone questioned an afl crowd from the weekend ..off ya go
This will be good

Don't you ever get sick of being caught out daily telling whoppers.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

notaleaguefan wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:18 pm
pussycat wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:36 pm
Fred wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:22 pm

You are kidding right - Aussie Rules continues to have very strong grassroots from junior to senior comps on the gold coast - and in Brisbane. There are aussie rules clubs right throughout Queensland and growing- especially women's comps.
The growth in the Birchgrove oval area is just amazing. To think this was once a RL stronghold. Wow! amazing stuff - way to go Gil :thumbleft:
On players on current lists the afl could field sides from nsw and Qld individually several times over!

Relate that back to league and the rest of the country!
The nrlll could do that with all but 5 players from Victoria I’m 90 years

And aparently league expansion is going great :lol:
Pretty simple explanation.Any imbecile standing on any street corner at any time of the day could become AFL's 79th interchange.
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

AngloFootballLeague wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:47 am
I live on the Gold Coast and work in Brisbane. I can certainly tell you for sure Aussie Rules has several leagues at senior and junior level up here. But don’t believe me ... google the number of clubs and leagues yourself. It’s also in most schools and most schools play it as part of their inter school and intra school sports programs. As for crowds at suns games ... whilst there not great by afl standards ... in a developing market they actually do okay. Comparable to many nrl crowds in Sydney and actually got more to their home games last year then the titans. And yes, a lot of opposition supporters at games ...but I would say a lot of these are like me .. who will follow their team when they are up but go to a lot of subs games and often have membership. Given the sun’s have been playing poorly for years ... it’s actually a solid base they have been able to acquire. Imagine if they start winning.
Soccer participation dwarfs everybody yet it couldn't stop Gold Coast FC going bust. At the start of last season 160 million had been spent propping up northern expansion teams with still nothing to show. With no fat broadcast deal the league will need to cut clubs loose.
I do think the presence has helped grass roots football and provides a pathway for local talent. Grassroots continues to grow and for me that is the mark of successful expansion ... building a brand. Also the sun’s, losing year after year, still get a reasonable crowd and membership considering which does show a core of supporters ... if they are winning this town would go nuts ... that goes for any successful sporting team by the way ... and they would jump off as quickly if losing ... so having built that core through the tough times I think has been advantagous.
Veni, vidi, vici
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain

Fred wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:36 am
AngloFootballLeague wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:47 am
I do think the presence has helped grass roots football and provides a pathway for local talent. Grassroots continues to grow and for me that is the mark of successful expansion ... building a brand. Also the sun’s, losing year after year, still get a reasonable crowd and membership considering which does show a core of supporters ... if they are winning this town would go nuts ... that goes for any successful sporting team by the way ... and they would jump off as quickly if losing ... so having built that core through the tough times I think has been advantagous.
Average attendance & membership is lowest in league. You have to remember these stats are heavily inflated as well. My bet is Tassie will replace them.
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

What makes you think they are inflated?

Average attendance at home has been better then the Titans - and this is RL heartland. Also, an expansion market so no one is expecting massive crowds or membership - its a slow burn to get a niche market.

The problem with Tassie - there is no where to go. If you are putting money into an investment you want it to grow. Tassie may have the support as an AFL state - but you're hardly going to grow the game there or attract new converts. Whilst the GC and GWS are a risk - the payoffs should it achieve the goals are massive - the cost for not pursuing these areas are also great. So a cost benefit analysis clearly points to GWS and GC being the better option. I think Tassie should have a team by the way - but I think you will see that with another team in S.A or WA - or even Sydney - and then the comp done in two divisions of 10 and cross over games. Gold Coast has a strong Aussie Rules presence - there just isn't that culture here to get to games and behind a team - passion wise - regardless of code. The fact the Suns have a strong supporter base in such tough times should be seen as promising.
Veni, vidi, vici
AngloFootballLeague
Captain
Captain

Fred wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:41 pm
What makes you think they are inflated?
AngloFL always lies.
Fred wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:41 pm
Average attendance at home has been better then the Titans - and this is RL heartland. Also, an expansion market so no one is expecting massive crowds or membership - its a slow burn to get a niche market.

The problem with Tassie - there is no where to go. If you are putting money into an investment you want it to grow. Tassie may have the support as an AFL state - but you're hardly going to grow the game there or attract new converts. Whilst the GC and GWS are a risk - the payoffs should it achieve the goals are massive - the cost for not pursuing these areas are also great. So a cost benefit analysis clearly points to GWS and GC being the better option. I think Tassie should have a team by the way - but I think you will see that with another team in S.A or WA - or even Sydney - and then the comp done in two divisions of 10 and cross over games. Gold Coast has a strong Aussie Rules presence - there just isn't that culture here to get to games and behind a team - passion wise - regardless of code. The fact the Suns have a strong supporter base in such tough times should be seen as promising.
Team has the weakest support in league. Both expansion sides exist only because of broadcasting money. With Foxtel reducing deal do you think Eddie, Jeff & co. are going to keep throwing money at lost cause?
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Both teams are in an expansion market... it would be expected that they would have the weakest support )I assume you mean fan base by this). I think this would have been known going in. They have sponsors, get plenty of media coverage, and they provide a massive presence for AFL footy ...with growth at junior levels , particularly in western Sydney where there was virtually none. S

As for tv deals .... it allows an extra game a week to be played. I think they knew there would be massive ratings on the gc .... but what it does give is another game to provide more content at the least.

So yes, I do think Eddie would be okay with it. But even if not, the afl make these decisions not Eddie or Jeff or club presenters in general.
Veni, vidi, vici
Fred
Coach
Coach

Post by Fred »

Both teams are in an expansion market... it would be expected that they would have the weakest support )I assume you mean fan base by this). I think this would have been known going in. They have sponsors, get plenty of media coverage, and they provide a massive presence for AFL footy ...with growth at junior levels , particularly in western Sydney where there was virtually none. S

As for tv deals .... it allows an extra game a week to be played. I think they knew there would be massive ratings on the gc .... but what it does give is another game to provide more content at the least.

So yes, I do think Eddie would be okay with it. But even if not, the afl make these decisions not Eddie or Jeff or club presenters in general.
Veni, vidi, vici
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:14 am

Off ya go .
Picked it in one.
The deflection & rant .

If I'm wrong show where anyone questioned an afl crowd from the weekend ..off ya go
This will be good

you literly have nfi
every one is not the nrlol fans and again idiot
unless you hagve proof fuck off!
its funny how you loons demand proof as crowd fudging topic is a touch subject when talking about the nrlol yet we can just go by your conspircy about the afl crowds

one code has a long long history of being caught out and the other code does not :thumbleft:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

notaleaguefan wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:39 pm
[quote=AFLcrap1 post_id=186666 time=<a href="tel:1560809688">1560809688</a> user_id=1707]
[quote=notaleaguefan post_id=186662 time=<a href="tel:1560792347">1560792347</a> user_id=3345]
[quote=AFLcrap1 post_id=186654 time=<a href="tel:1560780061">1560780061</a> user_id=1707]

Off ya go .
[/quote]

Picked it in one.
The deflection & rant .

This will be good

[/quote]
you literly have nfi
its funny how you loons demand proof as crowd fudging topic is a touch subject when talking about the nrlol yet we can just go by your conspircy about the afl crowds

one code has a long long history of being caught out and the other code does not :thumbleft:
[/quote]

English please

:lol: I mean, literly?? :lol: Wtf is that adumb!? Oh wait a min, are you back on the metho spirits again?

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

notaleaguefan wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:39 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:14 am

Picked it in one.
The deflection & rant .

This will be good

you literly have nfi

Why is it when you post alie about what you say happened on the weekend ..
You then deflect onto the last 6-7 years .
That has nothing to do with what you ranted

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

notaleaguefan wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:40 am
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:45 pm
TOWNSVILLE will host its first AFL premiership game on Saturday when the Gold Coast Suns clash with St Kilda at Riverway Stadium

Anyone Guess the Attendance>>

wonder how much dollars Suns are making with sending home games north.
Another weekend of cry’s of exaggerated crowds by you and band fellow looney league dweebs!

And again my point will be proven with crowds!

Chump :thumbleft:
I see you've got tool of the month again .
Lol
I think that's being kind .
Above is a perfect example of your straight out lunacy.
Nothing mentioned about exaggerated crowds .
Yet that is what you claim
When asked to show where a rl Poster had posted this you start ranting about 6-7 years .

Sorry stupid you claimed the weekend
So show some evidence please .
:))) :))) :)))

🤣
Xman wrote