RL Icon suggests saving the NRL by reducing it to twelve teams!

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Re: RL Icon suggests saving the NRL by reducing it to twelve teams!

Post by notaleaguefan »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:35 pm
The_Wookie wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:30 pm
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:21 pm

Not in NSW or Qld they haven't. ANZ holds around 80,000. AFL has'nt even filled that for a major AFL game in NSW.

One reason it is being converted permanently to a rectangular stadium.
Note that I responded to your post claiming that Melbournians couldnt comprehend a crowd of 91,000 in Melbourne. Im well aware of ANZs capacity and rebuild, and the Swans largest crowd there was 73,000 - but its got nothing to do with my reply.
Their largest AFL crowd was actually 72,394 in Sydney between Swans and Collingwod. That was way back in 2003. They could have gotten 82,000 which was about the stadiums capacity for when it is converted to an oval stadium then.

State of Origin still blitzed them in Melbourne with 91,000. And it was two out of state teams. Sydney Swans were a 1 state AFL team in 2003 with a decent history.

In 2016 AFL held a finals elimination between 2 Sydney AFL teams. Their crowd was substantially less than 72,394 they got in 2016.
60,022 for the Swans and Giants. 12,000 less with 2 Sydney AFL teams!!!

And 30,000 less than State of Origin got in Melbourne in the same era.
It’s funny how you need the state vs state gimmick to get close to the afl

None of the nrlol teams can even get close to the swans despite having a 50 plus’s year head start to build a fan base
NRL&NFLweLaughATafl
Coach
Coach
Team: Manly Sea Eagles and Huddersfield Giants
Been liked: 13 times

Post by NRL&NFLweLaughATafl »

notaleaguefan wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:58 am

Note that I responded to your post claiming that Melbournians couldnt comprehend a crowd of 91,000 in Melbourne. Im well aware of ANZs capacity and rebuild, and the Swans largest crowd there was 73,000 - but its got nothing to do with my reply.
Their largest AFL crowd was actually 72,394 in Sydney between Swans and Collingwod. That was way back in 2003. They could have gotten 82,000 which was about the stadiums capacity for when it is converted to an oval stadium then.

State of Origin still blitzed them in Melbourne with 91,000. And it was two out of state teams. Sydney Swans were a 1 state AFL team in 2003 with a decent history.

In 2016 AFL held a finals elimination between 2 Sydney AFL teams. Their crowd was substantially less than 72,394 they got in 2016.

None of the nrlol teams can even get close to the swans despite having a 50 plus’s year head start to build a fan base
Deflecting as usual lol.. Because you can't hack some true facts.

The Swans rate so terribly in Sydney that channel 7 show their games on their lowest rating tv channel (7mate). :lol:

But at the day they will never get a crowd in NSW like the Blues vs Marones got in Victoria. :thumbleft:
RUGBY LEAGUE 28 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 5 COUNTRIES
🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇫🇷 🇳🇿 🇬🇧
AUSSIE RULES 18 FIRST GRADE CLUBS IN 1 COUNTRY
🇭🇲
Rugby League in Canada (Toronto Wolfpack)
http://www.torontowolfpack.com

UK Rugby League
http://www.rugby-league.com
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

NRL&NFLweLaughATafl wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:25 am

Deflecting as usual lol.. Because you can't hack some true facts.

The Swans rate so terribly in Sydney that channel 7 show their games on their lowest rating tv channel (7mate). :lol:

But at the day they will never get a crowd in NSW like the Blues vs Marones got in Victoria. :thumbleft:
And the Minnowbourne Storm hardly rate either
Nrlol in wa and sa don’t even register some games
That proves your but but soo dream

As for the rating games don’t rate anywhere nears as well on secondary channels! And gotta love how you league looneys hang the popularity of your little code on 5000 rating boxes
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
GIMMICK BOT Is back with the same insane chant over & over
GImmick
Gimmick
Gimmick
Yet hasn't the balls to answer a question about what he sees as a gimmick .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o