Fight Club - Football TV Ratings (AFL vs NRL)

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:40 am
pussycat wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:25 pm
NlolRL wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:29 am

which means nothing given the figures show the AFL rates almost the same from 5 games shown in isolation as they do for 9 games shown concurrently.

The cumulative total is therefore complete BS
3 PTV games wont make a big difference. You had 3 and a bit FTA games, as many as you usually have. but but but - next excuse :cheers:
Yet the total was around the same as a 9 game round. Clear proof a round with less games but shown in isolation rates as well as all games concurrently. This proves the effect of concurrent scheduling and disproves the benefit of targeted split games as an equal advantage
Oh wow!!!!!! Flash bulb moment!!!!!!!! Isolation....concurrent....scheduling. Brilliant!!! Never heard that before!!!! I can see clearly now the the lame excusesare here lololol!!!!!!!!!

On a factual note: I see RL has now hit the front of TV viewership. Yep......the most watched sport in good 'ol Ostraya!!!!! And with less games played.

We all know how this is gonna play out........another winning year for the good 'ol girl RL!!!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:29 am

which means nothing given the figures show the AFL rates almost the same from 5 games shown in isolation as they do for 9 games shown concurrently.

The cumulative total is therefore complete BS
3 PTV games wont make a big difference. You had 3 and a bit FTA games, as many as you usually have. but but but - next excuse :cheers:
Yet the total was around the same as a 9 game round. Clear proof a round with less games but shown in isolation rates as well as all games concurrently. This proves the effect of concurrent scheduling and disproves the benefit of targeted split games as an equal advantage
Oh wow!!!!!! Flash bulb moment!!!!!!!! Isolation....concurrent....scheduling. Brilliant!!! Never heard that before!!!! I can see clearly now the the lame excusesare here lololol!!!!!!!!!

On a factual note: I see RL has now hit the front of TV viewership. Yep......the most watched sport in good 'ol Ostraya!!!!! And with less games played.

We all know how this is gonna play out........another winning year for the good 'ol girl RL!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:06 am

except the data proves the issue isnt lame, it's genuine. :wave:

Seriously, who gives a fuck about concurrent totals when the networks dont. You think CH7 give a damn when they win every Thursday or Friday noght over ch9's NRL? :wave:
Last edited by NlolRL on Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:52 am
Another AFL match over 1 mil. Another AFL win over the NRL. Mid season and the NRL havent won a single game v game yet.
Any over 3m yet?
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

pussycat wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:17 am
NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:52 am
Another AFL match over 1 mil. Another AFL win over the NRL. Mid season and the NRL havent won a single game v game yet.
Any over 3m yet?
and back to SOO... :lol:

So predictable to include SOO when your competition continues to fail
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:04 pm
Terry wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:06 am

yeah behind again. That 22,000 lead doesnt last long when you get obliterated the very next match
That's alright Wookster my friend! I'm sure we'll make it up by the time we hit the finish line.

And ya know what? If we don't we'll take it like men. Admit it. And move on. Unlike your team mates here who are on a continual Yuichi Akatsu, Masashi Ito and Hiroo Onada campaign. You know......fighting wars long lost lololololol!!!!!

Have a great day pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:05 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:57 pm
Nope
We are sick of the same old shit over & over .
You keep your but buts .
Swim in the fishbowl
We will take gold
Gold gold
what and we're not sick of "but but Origin" shit every year.
Hahahahah!!! Difference being the "origin" shit is actually facts. You know......the biggest things on Oz TV year after year after year. Opposed to the whinging whining excuses of poor losers!!!! Yay!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:07 pm
Nope
You keep your but buts .
Swim in the fishbowl
We will take gold
Gold gold
Hahahahah!!! Difference being the "origin" shit is actually facts. You know......the biggest things on Oz TV year after year after year. Opposed to the whinging whining excuses of poor losers!!!! Yay!!!!!!
but it lasts the entire season for tossball fans. They dont like discussing their regular comp ratings
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:25 pm

but it lasts the entire season for tossball fans. They dont like discussing their regular comp ratings
Wrong!!!! And wrong again!!!!!! We talk about SOO at the appropriate time & occasions. After all they are continually among the top 5 watched programs Oz wide year on year on year. And quite often one of 'em is No. 1. Yay!!!!! Lets talk it lolololol!!!!!!!

And we're more than happy to talk about our regular season. Like last years when we flogged the fumbling game with it alone......with many less games. Remember that???? Glorious times for the good 'ol girl RL. Lets chat lolololol!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:45 pm

We talk about SOO at the appropriate time & occasions.
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:52 pm
Terry wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:45 pm

We talk about SOO at the appropriate time & occasions.
:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :(/ :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o
And the annual SOO meltdown continues!!!! Suck it up cwy baby lolol!! Go Blues!!!!
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

Nope
You keep your but buts .
Swim in the fishbowl
We will take gold
Gold gold
Last year our club comp, which makes up 90% of our season out rated your entire club comp which made up 100% of your season - Wow - embarrassing :(/ next excuse. 6 million from NZ not counted either. Wow. But, But, But - excuse no. 1249868880 coming up. :thumbleft:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Same old shit every year by the fumblers .
Our sport is far more than a domestic comp.
You lot can't get your heads around that .
We have a rep series that impacts heavily on the nrl season ...crowds ..ratings etc are down .
We accept that because the positives as outlined many many times far outweigh the negatives .
We are more than a one trick pony that your comp is .
You lot should step outside the insular bubble & see there's more than one trick .
Lol no you won't .
Reality hurts .

SOO is part of the NRL
Deal with it .. .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

The_Wookie wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:32 pm
pussycat wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:27 pm

Last year our club comp, which makes up 90% of our season out rated your entire club comp which made up 100% of your season - Wow - embarrassing :(/ next excuse. 6 million from NZ not counted either. Wow. But, But, But - excuse no. 1249868880 coming up. :thumbleft:
Not everything presented here as fact is so. Yes for once your season beat the AFL season without origin, it doesnt happen very often at all.

And you have no idea what NZ ratings are. I doubt anyone really does except the NRL and Sky.

And as much as you league folks use Origin and Superleague as excuses for fucking everything, I think we'll tell you to kindly fuck off where our reasons are concerned too.
And as far as our SOO and Internationals are concerned we'll kindly tell you fumbling folk to suck it up baby lololololol!!!!!!! Go Blues!!!!!! Go Roos!!!!!
pussycat
Coach
Coach

Post by pussycat »

The last time we had NZ figures they rated about 20k for Non NZ matches and about 100k for NZ matches . About 240k a round!
These users liked the author pussycat for the post:
leeroy*NRL* (Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:12 pm)