AFL SoO

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
notaleaguefan
Banned
Posts: 2246
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 pm
Team: AFL
Location: QLD
Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: AFL SoO

Post by notaleaguefan »

Cats_Steve wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:00 pm Haha fuck. Is this the same every year? The afl fans not melting at all but most of you plebs just going "rah jealous rant blah blah", for disagreeing with you and explaining their argument?
lol
Saying bubble dweller is not a win.
This will be interesting.
It’s funny the magical crowd effect!

Soo now you see a crowd at a nrlol game
Anything else except the grand final now you don’t


User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13125
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: AFL SoO

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nrlolol wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:33 pm
Cats_Steve wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:00 pm Haha fuck. Is this the same every year? The afl fans not melting at all but most of you plebs just going "rah jealous rant blah blah", for disagreeing with you and explaining their argument?
lol
Saying bubble dweller is not a win.
This will be interesting.
It’s funny the magical crowd effect!

Soo now you see a crowd at a nrlol game
Anything else except the grand final now you don’t
How does it feel that with one game, rugby league consistently beats anything the Afl has to offer, every year?

Image


Answer the question biatch!
:lol:


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18584
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: AFL SoO

Post by AFLcrap1 »

He can't .
Lol it's been asked countless times
He won't answer


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7094
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 122 times

Re: AFL SoO

Post by NlolRL »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:38 pm I agree

AFL should trial SOO in the off season>>

If the best Players can PLAY AFLX..... and be put at risk of injury... why not ORIGIN FOOTY>>

I guess Cricket being on and taking control of major grounds does not help this idea..
There's a thread on soo on bigfooty every year with 90% of posters saying they dont want soo back. It didnt have the support of the clubs and players, hence fans lost interest. Even international rules isnt fully supported by the players with many pulling out citing injury. They'd rather have surgery in the off season to get their body right for the next year than potentially effect the next season by playing in an exhibition game.


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18584
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: AFL SoO

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol SOO isn't an exhibition game .


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7094
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 122 times

Re: AFL SoO

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:36 am Lol SOO isn't an exhibition game .
RL may not consider SOO an exhibition game, but the AFL would, as do the NFL and NBA


User avatar
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Posts: 13125
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:23 pm
Team: Parramatta
Location:
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 10 times

Re: AFL SoO

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:24 am
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:38 pm I agree

AFL should trial SOO in the off season>>

If the best Players can PLAY AFLX..... and be put at risk of injury... why not ORIGIN FOOTY>>

I guess Cricket being on and taking control of major grounds does not help this idea..
There's a thread on soo on bigfooty every year with 90% of posters saying they dont want soo back. It didnt have the support of the clubs and players, hence fans lost interest. Even international rules isnt fully supported by the players with many pulling out citing injury. They'd rather have surgery in the off season to get their body right for the next year than potentially effect the next season by playing in an exhibition game.
Prove it’s 90% who don’t want it back.


Image

xman wrote:KE, why is an even comp important?
User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4981
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: AFL SoO

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

rest of the world>>

NBA AND NFL do not have multi teared levels, like other sports>>

AMERICA are different to the world..


NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7094
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 122 times

Re: AFL SoO

Post by NlolRL »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:06 pm rest of the world>>

NBA AND NFL do not have multi teared levels, like other sports>>

AMERICA are different to the world..
but the fact remains they value their clubs and national comp way over rep games, which are seen as nothing but additional entertainment, not the main event. The fans of NRL seem to think the opposite


User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4981
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: AFL SoO

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:33 am
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:06 pm rest of the world>>

NBA AND NFL do not have multi teared levels, like other sports>>

AMERICA are different to the world..
but the fact remains they value their clubs and national comp way over rep games, which are seen as nothing but additional entertainment, not the main event. The fans of NRL seem to think the opposite
Australia and America are alot different when it comes to sports..

I prefer to link us with ENGLAND when regards to sports>> as we play alot in common>>

American sports is big business and do not need Exhibition games>>

State of Origin is a Unique concept.


AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Posts: 18584
Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Location:
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 45 times

Re: AFL SoO

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Talk about salty


LIC self ownage
Lol $10 NRL tickets.$10 NRL tickets .How pathetic is that ?
Crickets chirping after I post $5 AFlol tickets .
Self ownage ..no one does it better .
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7094
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 122 times

Re: AFL SoO

Post by NlolRL »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:51 am
NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:33 am
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:06 pm rest of the world>>

NBA AND NFL do not have multi teared levels, like other sports>>

AMERICA are different to the world..
but the fact remains they value their clubs and national comp way over rep games, which are seen as nothing but additional entertainment, not the main event. The fans of NRL seem to think the opposite
Australia and America are alot different when it comes to sports..

I prefer to link us with ENGLAND when regards to sports>> as we play alot in common>>

American sports is big business and do not need Exhibition games>>

State of Origin is a Unique concept.
So SOO is big in England? :hmm:


User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4981
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: AFL SoO

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

ohh boy...

I was liking our sports to the English..

as we play alot of similar sports>>

America do All star or exhibition games real bad, (as they are just an honor to be named in the team..and that is it.)

where as multi teared sports >> EXCEL at the opportunity...to compete with the best..

Example> UNION LEAGUE CRICKET SOCCER>>


NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Posts: 7094
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:34 am
Team: Melbourne Demons
Location:
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 122 times

Re: AFL SoO

Post by NlolRL »

leeroy*NRL* wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:00 pm ohh boy...

I was liking our sports to the English..

as we play alot of similar sports>>

America do All star or exhibition games real bad, (as they are just an honor to be named in the team..and that is it.)

where as multi teared sports >> EXCEL at the opportunity...to compete with the best..

Example> UNION LEAGUE CRICKET SOCCER>>
I know those sports do international, but do they do SOO, and are they bigger than their national comps?
These users liked the author NlolRL for the post:
Cats_Steve (Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:54 pm)


User avatar
leeroy*NRL*
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4981
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:54 pm
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Location:
Has liked: 120 times
Been liked: 19 times

Re: AFL SoO

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

NlolRL wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:30 pm
leeroy*NRL* wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:00 pm ohh boy...

I was liking our sports to the English..

as we play alot of similar sports>>

America do All star or exhibition games real bad, (as they are just an honor to be named in the team..and that is it.)

where as multi teared sports >> EXCEL at the opportunity...to compete with the best..

Example> UNION LEAGUE CRICKET SOCCER>>
I know those sports do international, but do they do SOO, and are they bigger than their national comps?
SOO is unique, it is like an International (the honor of it, to be involved.)

that is like saying an International Game for England in Soccer rates more than the average EPL game>>>

SOO is not bigger than the National COMP>> it is 3 Game Series which involves nearly every club and two states.

if you had SOO every week.. it would be nothing..


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 12 guests