A-League (Soccer/Football) Board?

For all the latest forum/site updates, suggestions and news.
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin
Team: Sydney Swans
Been liked: 51 times

A-League (Soccer/Football) Board?

Post by Beaussie »

With the A-League being launched this year. Do we have any soccer/football fans interested in a dedicated A-League board?
Rugga cactus slapper
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by Rugga cactus slapper »

Don't be stupid, all the wogs follow fairy ball from down vic way.

So the answer is a big fat NO.
I love a hard prickly cactus, smack me baby, you piss in my sock and i'll piss in yours.
Rugby Union is full of FREAKS.

The game is crap.

RUGBY LEAGUE IS THE GREATEST GAME

TGG
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

I think you'd be surprised. I know for a fact we have a few soccer/football fans within this community. They seem awfully silent though.
Rugga cactus slapper
Team:
Been liked: 0

Post by Rugga cactus slapper »

Beaussie wrote:
I think you'd be surprised. I know for a fact we have a few soccer/football fans within this community. They seem awfully silent though.

Soccer is ok, bit soft.

I don't mind watching the Aussies play but don't follow other wise, the A League should better in the summer than it has been in the past.

I know how popular it is, just have a look at an AFL site and you soon find out, AFL to take on all 3 codes, there not scared of union, but soccer and League mmm :D
I love a hard prickly cactus, smack me baby, you piss in my sock and i'll piss in yours.
Rugby Union is full of FREAKS.

The game is crap.

RUGBY LEAGUE IS THE GREATEST GAME

TGG
Beaussie
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Beaussie »

Rugga cactus slapper wrote:
Beaussie wrote:

Soccer is ok, bit soft.

I don't mind watching the Aussies play but don't follow other wise, the A League should better in the summer than it has been in the past.

I know how popular it is, just have a look at an AFL site and you soon find out, AFL to take on all 3 codes, there not scared of union, but soccer and League mmm :D
I'm with you, I don't mind watching the Socceroos play but really don't follow the game other than that.

All footy codes in Australia should be keeping an eye on soccer. Their junior ranks alone are enough to have all codes worried.