Afl in China - 2019

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Re: Afl in China - 2019

Post by notaleaguefan »

And it still looked bigger than the regular nrlol 10k crowds :x
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:46 pm
Lol & again you get it wrong .
It's not really about the crowd .
It's Gils bullshit that is hilarious .
A sellout with from what you saw on tv over half the ground empty .
Lol worse than last year .
It's the predictible bullshit from afl house . But most of all the fans who can't see that ..who get all upset when it's pointed out
oh no, better take that 5k off the season total :roll:

who the fuck cares?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

Gil cares :lol: ... Gil cares :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

https://shanghai2019.com.au

Here’s the newest Afl in China promo video :lol: the slogan they’re using is “it’s more than just a game” :lol: well I think yes, it is more than just a game....but what on earth is it??? Our illustrious cranky pants administrator telLs us the Afl don’t give a fuck about China aside from growing the game there so they can develop playersabroad and bring em back here :lol: I’ll happy cut off my testicles with a butter knife when the first Chinese junior grows up playing and learning the game in China and then makes it to the Afl. :lol: it just ain’t happening folks!

Then now in this vid it looks like the Afl are in fact promoting shanghai more than the game itself :lol: their lil vid is pretty much a holiday destination video :lol: it’s more than just a game they say, travel to Shanghai they say :lol: the best part is 0:47 where they’ve got a port and stkilda player doing the under over handball drill in front of a kitch cxhinese building and four white blokes in suits watching on :lol: not a Chinese official in sight! :(/
To me it looks like the chinese have completely fooled the Afl into working for them. :lol:
Folks I hate to say it but...like I said a year or so back. I really think Afl reps need to learn some mandarin. Atleast the following phrases... just so they know where the people stand at the negotiation tables

Zhèxiē báichī zài zhèlǐ gànshénme? --- What the fuck are these white boys doing here?

Tā mā de shì shénme qíguài de kàn yóuxì? --- What the fuck is that weird looking game?

Zhǐshì diǎntóu, shuō shì de, ránhòu wǒmen ná zǒu tāmen de qián --- Just nod and say yes, then we take their money

I mean, how did the Afl get duped into now giving free promotion for shanghai as a holiday destination for Aussies? :lol:
These users liked the author King-Eliagh for the post:
leeroy*NRL* (Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:36 am)

xman wrote:
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

Well folks, they've done it again!!!! Yep, despite abundant evidence to the contrary fumblehouse have declared the China game day crowd was at 90% capacity. Yep, the ground holds 11k so Gilty and the boys pluck a number from delusionville and call it 9.5k lololololol!!!!!! Beyond laughable!!!!

Finally though some in the usually compliant fumble media are calling it out. This is what they said in the The Age, "the grandstands were less than half full after a sellout crowd had been spruiked". At last some sanity.

I predict this game will go the way of the NZ invasion. Remember Gilty saying, "we have 50k players in NZ" and "our aim is to one day have a team in NZ" lololololololololololol. Yep, then they got turfed outta the joint quicker than a All Blacks rolling maul lololololol!!!!!! Bye bye China!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:17 am
Well folks, they've done it again!!!! Yep, despite abundant evidence to the contrary fumblehouse have declared the China game day crowd was at 90% capacity. Yep, the ground holds 11k so Gilty and the boys pluck a number from delusionville and call it 9.5k lololololol!!!!!! Beyond laughable!!!!

Finally though some in the usually compliant fumble media are calling it out. This is what they said in the The Age, "the grandstands were less than half full after a sellout crowd had been spruiked". At last some sanity.

I predict this game will go the way of the NZ invasion. Remember Gilty saying, "we have 50k players in NZ" and "our aim is to one day have a team in NZ" lololololololololololol. Yep, then they got turfed outta the joint quicker than a All Blacks rolling maul lololololol!!!!!! Bye bye China!!!!!
I'm sure all and sundry will be devastated if 5k in China wont get to see a live AFL game
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Still missing the point
It's the bullshit/propaganda that has peopel laughing .
3 years in a row a sell out with a half empty or more than half empty stadium .
Doesn't it bother you that they continue to bullshit when it's apparent to anyone with a set of eyes that they are bullshitting .
Prob not ..you're a cultist
The leader is good the leader is great .

It's embarrassing for those afl fans who are level headed .
It's hilarious for fans of other sports watching the same propaganda each year.
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:56 am
Still missing the point
Doesn't it bother you that they continue to bullshit when it's apparent to anyone with a set of eyes that they are bullshitting .

If you way up all the good things the AFL and NRL admin do for their sport vs all the bad things I'd take the AFL admin every day of the week. Do they add mayo on their reputation and popularity? Yep. So do most businesses. If people are stupid enough to take them at face value in every aspect then that's their business
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:30 pm
AFLcrap1 wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:56 am
Still missing the point

If you way up all the good things the AFL and NRL admin do for their sport vs all the bad things I'd take the AFL admin every day of the week. Do they add mayo on their reputation and popularity? Yep. So do most businesses. If people are stupid enough to take them at face value in every aspect then that's their business
Wow!!!! A rare moment of clarity from senior I believe. It would appear he's saying fumblehouse do indeed BS. Well done pal. Welcome to the real world!! And what happened to junior??
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Geelong
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Cats_Steve »

Looks like there's about 14 people there.
Fuck this is rich from you lot about crowds though. Would've been 10,067 from the NRL.
These users liked the author Cats_Steve for the post:
NlolRL (Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:53 pm)
Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh my .
This is hilarious .
The aFL propaganda DEPt has been very busy .

My guess is it went something like this .
GIL: Ok the place was near empty what excuse can we come up with .
Silence .
GIl
I know we say they were all out the back eating in catering tents .
Silence
Janitor mopping floor : hey boss you can't use that again you've already used it twice .

GIl:...yeh but the braindead fans believe it .

Janitor:.. tell em fans got lost on way to stadium .

GIl:. Brilliant ..that'll do us for next year as well .

A mishap by organisers saw busloads of attendees taken to the “wrong stadium” for Sunday’s AFL match in Shanghai, according to Brisbane champion Jonathan Brown.

A crowd of 9,412 was reportedly in attendance for Port Adelaide’s win over St Kilda, down from 10,689 and 10,118 for the two Power v Gold Coast matches in previous years.

But on On the Couch, Brown claimed that a large portion of the crowd was taken to somewhere other than the Adelaide Arena at Jiangwan Stadium.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-20 ... 050bdffcff

:(/ :(/ :(/ :(/

A large portion of the crowd .
Yet another news article said 400 got lost
So if 400 was a large portion .what was the crowd 700?

Afl China the gift that keeps on giving

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh dear lord . What is wrong with these Aflol types .

It's grown from 400 to 10000.
Lol yeh that's believable when there was already supposed to be 9 k there & another 10 k were on the way .
& they have got nearly 20 k each game in the past..
Havnt they ?
Lol,
It's incredible that they would talk this much shit & keep a straight face .
So if there's 50 per bus that's 200 buses .
Lol with not one driver knowing where a stadium is in their home city .

A mishap by organisers saw busloads of attendees taken to the “wrong stadium” for Sunday’s AFL match in Shanghai, according to Brisbane champion Jonathan Brown.
A crowd of 9,412 was reportedly in attendance for Port Adelaide’s win over St Kilda, down from 10,689 and 10,118 for the two Power v Gold Coast matches in previous years.

But on On the Couch, Brown claimed that a large portion of the crowd was taken to somewhere other than the Adelaide Arena at Jiangwan Stadium.

“It’s poor management by the organisers,” he said on Fox Footy.

“People are complaining about the crowd, Gerard. Now, there should’ve been 20,000 people there.

“It was a sellout, but 10,000 people turned up to the wrong stadium because the buses that were carrying all the tourists and all the locals to the ground went to the wrong ground! And they didn’t make it to the ground!”

However Foxfooty.com.au understands that it was closer to four or five busloads of people who were taken elsewhere.

It still begs the question, asked by Brownlow medallist Gerard Healy: “How many other AFL grounds are there in Shanghai?”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...n ... 050bdffcff

These users liked the author AFLcrap1 for the post:
leeroy*NRL* (Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:42 am)

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:(/

This makes “the dog ate my homework” sound like the work of a genious mind, it makes the ‘boy who cried wolf’ sound like an honest angel :lol:

:rofl:
Anyway I think there’s possibly something really serious going down here. From all reports the Afl doesn’t know where those 10000 people (locals and all :lol:)actually ended up. I mean, another ground sounds pretty ambiguous, which ground? Are they ok? It sounds like it could be foul play so I wanna know the latest reports and why the Afl are unable to tell us where the innocent 10,000 are now. Why aren’t the police involved!! I mean we’re talking ten thousand people here!

:lol:

xman wrote:
Fred
Coach
Coach
Team: Collingwood
Been liked: 156 times

Post by Fred »

I don’t think anyone is buying this.... most commentators are having a laugh .... so not sure where the “afl supporters will believe anything told by Gil” thing is coming from.
Veni, vidi, vici
leeroy*NRL*
Team: St George Illawarra Dragons
Been liked: 67 times

Post by leeroy*NRL* »

it is quite laughable..

Do the AFL ever concede they do anything wrong......

I can tell you now the NRL do a million things wrong a season lol