Fight Club - Football TV Ratings (AFL vs NRL)

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
SportCapital
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Storm-Essendon Bombers-Melbourne Victory
Has thanked: 0
Been liked: 76 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by SportCapital »

This is last week.
The AFL average took a big hit.
And that's reflected in the projection. Still healthy though....

Anything else I can help you with?
Attachments
Screenshot_20190515-200835.jpg
Screenshot_20190515-200835.jpg (79.46 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
Screenshot_20190515-200851.jpg
Screenshot_20190515-200851.jpg (76.46 KiB) Viewed 1474 times
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

I've had a quick look at the last rounds Fox ratings.

AFL: 9 games total 1246k. Average 138k

NRL: 8 games total 1887k. Average 236k. (Note - NZ numbers are at least an added 200k)

An almighty thrashing suffered by the fumbling game!

A quick look at the FTA numbers shows continued poor numbers for AFL but very strong numbers for Australia's reigning top rating game RL!!!

If I get a bit of time I'll check further into the FTA ratings.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:25 am

NRL: 8 games total 1887k. Average 236k. (Note - NZ numbers are at least an added 200k)

A quick look at the FTA numbers shows continued poor numbers for AFL but very strong numbers for Australia's reigning top rating game RL!!!

Can you give us a total ratings figure for each Saturday for both codes? I suspect the AFL will average well over 236k :wave:

Ignoring of course that the AFL have FTA and NRL are only on Fox. That comparison makes about as much sense as yours you twit. :drunk:
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

About 3.73/3.8m for us. Total embarrassment for them :rofl:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:41 am

Can you give us a total ratings figure for each Saturday for both codes? I suspect the AFL will average well over 236k :wave:

Ignoring of course that the AFL have FTA and NRL are only on Fox. That comparison makes about as much sense as yours you twit. :drunk:
Get of ya arse and do it yaself pal!!!!!! I'm not ya secretary. But I'll tell ya what it does show - if the NRL had just oneFTA game on Saturday night they would slaughter the AFL in perpetuity. But you know......schedule.......but.....maybe.........coulda........shoulda!

All in all your fumbling game have had a very poor week.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:59 am

Get of ya arse and do it yaself pal!!!!!! I'm not ya secretary. But I'll tell ya what it does show - if the NRL had just oneFTA game on Saturday night they would slaughter the AFL in perpetuity. But you know......schedule.......but.....maybe.........coulda........shoulda!

I dont want you to find the ratings, I was making a point. You've averaged fox ratings where the NRL have 5 exclusive games to the AFL's none, and no games shown concurrently to the AFL's 8. What were you expecting the average fox ratings to show? #-o

As for the NRL having 1 FTA game on Saturday night, they did in the finals and the AFL won every single time. :wave:

And if the AFL had an average week what does that say about the NRL who again couldnt get a game over 1mil :lol:

Our best rating games are beating yours every single week. In fact you haven't had a higher rating comparative game since some time mid last year :lol:
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:09 pm

I dont want you to find the ratings, I was making a point. You've averaged fox ratings where the NRL have 5 exclusive games to the AFL's none, and no games shown concurrently to the AFL's 8. What were you expecting the average fox ratings to show? #-o

As for the NRL having 1 FTA game on Saturday night, they did in the finals and the AFL won every single time. :wave:

And if the AFL had an average week what does that say about the NRL who again couldnt get a game over 1mil :lol:

Our best rating games are beating yours every single week. In fact you haven't had a higher rating comparative game since some time mid last year :lol:
Wow!!!! Haven't heard any of those excuses/reasons/whinging/whining/bleating before!!!!!!!!!! Have I told you you're delusional? A bubble dweller? AFL sycophant? Yes? Oh that's right...... just after RL's smashing win last year........which you denied lololololol!!!!!!!!!

Oh........and RL will win the ratings numbers again this year. Now carry on pal.......what was that idiocy again???
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:01 pm

Wow!!!! Haven't heard any of those excuses/reasons/whinging/whining/bleating before!!!!!!!!!! Have I told you you're delusional? A bubble dweller? AFL sycophant? Yes? Oh that's right...... just after RL's smashing win last year........which you denied lololololol!!!!!!!!!

Oh........and RL will win the ratings numbers again this year. Now carry on pal.......what was that idiocy again???
Ditto fuckwit

RL may win the cumulative ratings when they include SOO and NRL season and rep games compared to our AFL comp. Is this of any relevance or importance at all? Clearly not when:
1. no other programs in the world are compared by totals over an entire year
2. the NRL are beaten when compared in the same format week after week

Funny how when I claim the AFL rate more on Saturday you then complain you dont have FTA games on Saturday. According to you your explanations are reasons yet ours are excuses.
These users liked the author NlolRL for the post:
Cats_Steve (Wed May 22, 2019 5:32 pm)
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:16 pm
Terry wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:01 pm

Ditto fuckwit

RL may win the cumulative ratings when they include SOO and NRL season and rep games compared to our AFL comp. Is this of any relevance or importance at all? Clearly not when:
1. no other programs in the world are compared by totals over an entire year
2. the NRL are beaten when compared in the same format week after week

Funny how when I claim the AFL rate more on Saturday you then complain you dont have FTA games on Saturday. According to you your explanations are reasons yet ours are excuses.
And there we have it folks.........straight back into the goldfish bowl for the old totals don't count mindless inanity.......explain that to ya accountant at tax time pal lololololololol.

And excuse 342........no one else compares ratings......been proven wrong repeatedly.
And excuse 428.........AFL wins Fridays......been proven in the end it don't matter.

Got anything new pal?? No???? You fumblers a re a brainless.......useless.........vacuous........void!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:16 pm

And there we have it folks.........straight back into the goldfish bowl for the old totals don't count mindless inanity.......explain that to ya accountant at tax time pal lololololololol.
how messed up is your logic! :lol: It is no where near as simple as more average ratings equals more money. In fact, that's the very point. A program that averages 500k for 5 hours generates far more revenue than a program rating 1 mil over 1 hour. Yet your fucked up logic suggest the 1 hour project is better. :drunk:
And excuse 342........no one else compares ratings......been proven wrong repeatedly.
Bull shit. Where have you ever shown another similar comparison? :^o
And excuse 428.........AFL wins Fridays......been proven in the end it don't matter.
and public holidays. and Thursdays, and finals. Basically whenever there is a single game v single game :\:
Got anything new pal?? No???? You fumblers a re a brainless.......useless.........vacuous........void!!!!!
there wont be anything new while you morons cant even understand the current paradigm :[]

This is just classic Terry. the argument is too complicated for him, plus it doesnt support his ignorant view, so he dismisses everything. Dismiss dismiss dismiss. You've got your head that far wedged up your arse you can see your tonsils
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

More idiocy.......it's all been addressed before. Fumblers are in continual denial. Their cognitive dysfunction won't allow the truth to seep through the limited grey matter they possess.

It's not their fault. I blame the mind altering AFL culture. It controls them entirely. They are incapable of breaking free. May the lord protect and care for the poor hopeless buggars!!!! God's speed you poor devils!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:46 pm
More idiocy.......it's all been dismissed before.
EFA

as I recall each time you actually engage in the discussion you end up throwing you toys out of the cot and pointing to the total figure,

You havent addressed anything, nothing at all.
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

News Flash: AFL 2019 tv ratings are once again in freefall. My spies tell me fumbleball's last round numbers were a disastrous 2.966 mill in total. Yep.......didn't break 3M.

In contrast the good 'ol girl RL keeps chugging along with about 3.7 mill last round. And yep.......thats 9 games v 7.5.

Stay tuned for further details as I confirm these numbers.
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

Its a a complete waste of time and fridge magnets wont help. But, But, But :rock:
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:20 pm
News Flash: AFL 2019 tv ratings are once again in freefall. My spies tell me fumbleball's last round numbers were a disastrous 2.966 mill in total. Yep.......didn't break 3M.

In contrast the good 'ol girl RL keeps chugging along with about 3.7 mill last round. And yep.......thats 9 games v 7.5.

Stay tuned for further details as I confirm these numbers.
did your spies also tell you the AFL was on 7mate into every state on Saturday rather than the main channel? :drunk:

Again, game v game the AFL beat the NRL last weekend.

Good to see you making claims but not actually discussing the issues