King-Eliagh will be LIVE REPORTING FROM The scg for INDIGENOUS ROUND 2019

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

King-Eliagh will be LIVE REPORTING FROM The scg for INDIGENOUS ROUND 2019

Post by King-Eliagh »

:wave: howdy mah members :wave:

It’s KE here with an announcement that on behalf of the site owner and admin here at tfc I’ll be live reporting LIVE from the scg for The afls Indigenous round at the scg.

It’s been a while since I’ve provided a live report so please, put this one in ur calendars and stay tuned!

The swans will be playing against Collingwood and as you know I’m well aware of how scummy and racist Afl fans can be so ill be on the lookout for violence and racism live from the grounds. If I hear any racist rants rest assured I will act :salute: to have them restrained and ejected from the ground.

Going on the prevalence of racism during previous Afl Indigenous rounds it could be a real lively night out there folks. :|

Wish me luck and tune in on Friday eve 24th of May! :thumbleft:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Re: King-Eliagh will be LIVE REPORTING FROM The scg for INDIGENOUS ROUND 2019

Post by Terry »

King-Eliagh wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 1:34 pm

It’s KE here with an announcement that on behalf of the site owner and admin here at tfc I’ll be live reporting LIVE from the scg for The afls Indigenous round at the scg.

It’s been a while since I’ve provided a live report so please, put this one in ur calendars and stay tuned!

The swans will be playing against Collingwood and as you know I’m well aware of how scummy and racist Afl fans can be so ill be on the lookout for violence and racism live from the grounds. If I hear any racist rants rest assured I will act :salute: to have them restrained and ejected from the ground.

Going on the prevalence of racism during previous Afl Indigenous rounds it could be a real lively night out there folks. :|

Great initiative KE!! I'm sure the report will be objective, informative, common sense stuff as usual.

I think someone should also go the no name stadium GWS play at and get to the bottom of the incredible crowd numbers they post when the joint is all but deserted. You know.......first hand reliable info.......photo's......real investigative journalism.

I'd it do myself .......but fair dinkum....... putting yaself through a game of fumbleball is worse than being on the rack and copping the Chinese water torture at the same time.

Any volunteers for this important job??
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:46 pm

Great initiative KE!! I'm sure the report will be objective, informative, common sense stuff as usual.

I think someone should also go the no name stadium GWS play at and get to the bottom of the incredible crowd numbers they post when the joint is all but deserted. You know.......first hand reliable info.......photo's......real investigative journalism.

I'd it do myself .......but fair dinkum....... putting yaself through a game of fumbleball is worse than being on the rack and copping the Chinese water torture at the same time.

he could investigate NRL crowds in Sydney and the gold coast too :wave:
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

NlolRL wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:24 pm

he could investigate NRL crowds in Sydney and the gold coast too :wave:
Maybe he can go to some of the nrlol games seeing now that his parents have given him the privilege of leaving the basement!

He can report back to us about the crowd and what’s it like to be the only one there of the 10k plus a few hundred figure reported at the game :lol:
956B6CA4-CF1B-4968-B9E5-6F05481D53B1.png
956B6CA4-CF1B-4968-B9E5-6F05481D53B1.png (1.46 MiB) Viewed 2898 times
These users liked the author notaleaguefan for the post:
Cats_Steve (Thu May 23, 2019 1:07 pm)
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Thanks Terry. I received my ticket today and am quite pumped for the opportunity to get a first hand look at these Afl supporters, warts, racism, sexism, violence and all. If I hear anything racist I may not to be able to avoid a physical confrontation so if there’s any violence that occurs please keep ur eyes peeled folks. I don’t condone violence but..It could well be that I need to dish out a serious lesson to the racists amongst the crowd if they decide to go me after I pull em up. Should be exciting out there!

The match on the other hand... well
It’s looking like a classic Friday night fizzer is on the cards. I hope it’s close but the swans look like lanmbs to the slaughter... I’ll report on that too :)

xman wrote:
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Geelong
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Cats_Steve »

Imagine being so bitter that you spend your hard earned going to watch a code that you constantly deride.

Are we just meant to take your word while you're at it? Even though you dribble more shit than anyone else in here?

Maybe you should go watch your own code so the players can't hear the convo's in the top stands.

Get a hobby you self-indulgent pleb.
These users liked the author Cats_Steve for the post:
NlolRL (Thu May 23, 2019 7:07 pm)
Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Cats_Steve wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:35 pm
Imagine being so bitter that you spend your hard earned going to watch a code that you constantly deride.

Are we just meant to take your word while you're at it? Even though you dribble more shit than anyone else in here?

Maybe you should go watch your own code so the players can't hear the convo's in the top stands.

Get a hobby you self-indulgent pleb.
You silly silly clown, you’re so wound up by my assault on the afl you’ve gone blind with rage :lol:

Please outline where I deride the actual sport of Australian rules football. I think you’ll find I constantly deride the organisation and the racist fans you stoopid twat.

Look I know it’s hard the afl has massive racism issues. I know it’s hard the afl expansion has failed abysmally, I know it’s hard to believe that nrl athletes are superior....but these are just the facts bro. The game itself is fine ;) it just doesn’t require as much athleticism as rugby league and it’s been run into the ground by a bunch of douchebags and, well, thousands upon thousands, the highest percentage in Australian sport, of its follower are racist violent fukk heads. It is what it is.

Get a brain, then come back with something that contributes to the forums.

xman wrote:
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Cats_Steve »

King-Eliagh wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 7:38 pm
You silly silly clown, you’re so wound up by my assault on the afl you’ve gone blind with rage :lol:

Please outline where I deride the actual sport of Australian rules football. I think you’ll find I constantly deride the organisation and the racist fans you stoopid twat.

Look I know it’s hard the afl has massive racism issues. I know it’s hard the afl expansion has failed abysmally, I know it’s hard to believe that nrl athletes are superior....but these are just the facts bro. The game itself is fine ;) it just doesn’t require as much athleticism as rugby league and it’s been run into the ground by a bunch of douchebags and, well, thousands upon thousands, the highest percentage in Australian sport, of its follower are racist violent fukk heads. It is what it is.

Get a brain, then come back with something that contributes to the forums.
This is a FIGHT CLUB KE, despite the most feeble AFL fans you've ever had in here. You did a member drive, remember?
I think my contribution here is just fine.

Get a brain? Don't be such a meanie pants.

I didn't say sport, I said code. I would've thought code is an all-encompassing term. I think it's fair to say most of your threads are deriding afl.. so why would you go to watch a bunch of "skinny girls" run around in a Friday night fizzer or a Saturday snore festival, even a Sunday slogging etc. Especially seeing as you know it's going to be a 'whitewash'.

There have been some racism issues, they won't be defended, but you try and play it up to make it far worse than it is, to try and get a 1-up for your code, which isn't known for producing or drawing angels.

The NRL athletes are superior if you like your men to have bigger upper-bodies and legs, that's about it.

The AFL expansion hasn't failed miserably at all. We're 8 and 9 seasons into a long term plan. They obviously aren't where you expected them to be, but they're there, and that's the most important thing.

You've had nearly a decade to get that sour taste out of your mouth mate.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Good to see you’re still tuned in dear cats! I’ll provide a my live report later so keep this thread open! :D:

As for your dribbling. Please understand I don’t mind the sport, have actually played it plenty. ;)

But if you can’t see the sport draws the most racist fans of any sport in this country then you’re blind.

Additionally size does not = athleticism you silly differ. Nrl players are by and large, faster, they are more explosive and can jump higher, they’re stronger and also more agile than Afl players. There’s plenty of evidence I’ve laid down in another thread to back this up too ;)

Dear cats I point out the truth of the matter and have sided with the nrl fans because they do truth far better than the Afl bumpkins on here. I’m sorry the truth hurts you and is hard to swallow but, unfortunately, that’s just how it is dear cats.

Ps I never called Afl players “skinny girls” tho I have pointed out the truth that Afl players have bodies that do resemble female models :lol: don’t get all stroppy again, it’s just the truth! :lol: :lol: :lol:

xman wrote:
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Cats_Steve »

King-Eliagh wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 12:56 pm
Good to see you’re still tuned in dear cats! I’ll provide a my live report later so keep this thread open! :D:
Can't wait.
As for your dribbling. Please understand I don’t mind the sport, have actually played it plenty. ;)
Your 'insights' into the game continually indicate this can't be the case.
But if you can’t see the sport draws the most racist fans of any sport in this country then you’re blind.
Racism was an issue last year, to the normal "level", I'm not sure.
I don't look into NRL crowd behaviour but I'll take your word they are the saintly ones.
Additionally size does not = athleticism you silly differ. Nrl players are by and large, faster, they are more explosive and can jump higher, they’re stronger and also more agile than Afl players. There’s plenty of evidence I’ve laid down in another thread to back this up too ;)
I'm sure they're definitely stronger, but I'd like to see this backed-up evidence that NRL athletes are faster, more explosive, jump higher and are more agile. Please direct me.
Dear cats I point out the truth of the matter and have sided with the nrl fans because they do truth far better than the Afl bumpkins on here. I’m sorry the truth hurts you and is hard to swallow but, unfortunately, that’s just how it is dear cats.
You haven't sided with the NRL fans, you simply are one.
I like your take on the word 'truth', but don't worry, it doesn't hurt too badly.
Ps I never called Afl players “skinny girls” tho I have pointed out the truth that Afl players have bodies that do resemble female models :lol: don’t get all stroppy again, it’s just the truth! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't recall where it was but I'm almost certain you did. Regardless, you're quite happy to call out racism but at the same time display blatant sexism. :-k

Enjoy spending your Friday night surrounded by people you think are the lowest common denominator, watching a competition you, again, constantly deride.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol:

Wow ok

1. Just because someone have insights which aren’t the same as yours and make you upset doesn’t mean they’ve never played marngrook

2. Do some research and find times for nrl fastest vs Afl fastest. You’ll see the answer. Explosive power training is a major part of nrl training and it relates to increased white blood cells endurance training is a major part of Afl training and it’s related to red blood cell creation, it’s why nrl speed players are faster than Afl speed players and why they jump higher too. Agility training is more prominent for nrl players too. The game requires it think about the gaps between defenders in nrl compared to Afl.

3. blatant sexism!!! :(/ so pointing out that Afl players have what society deems more svelte thin and feminine features than ur more masculine nrl players is sexist now? :lol: oh dear, please pickup yer game dearcats!

4. I’m doing research for the good of you lot tonight. You should be thanking me! Also I haven’t gone to an Afl match in ages. When it’s a tight game and the players play at a level of competition that was common place pre expansion it can be a very enjoyable outing. I do believe tho that the swans will Be lambs to the slaughter tonight but what the heck, it’s nice to go out and catch-up with a mate anyway. And I got plenty of moolah so not too bothered about value for money. But I wouldn’t advise anyone go and spend a lot on this code at the moment. Things are just too messed up.

The Afl must Either boot goldcoast, gws and another melb club and insert tassie or continue to receive the incredible amount of negative media they have recieved about he quality of the competition over the past 8 years.

Clear those tears and Open ur eyes cats!

Yours sincerely,
KE aka only the truth. :afro:

xman wrote:
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors

Post by Cats_Steve »

I'll have to do that research you suggested before I can respond in full. Some of your points seem logical though, which is a nice change.

Sydney are re-building their list for the firat time in 15 years. Collingwood are last years runner-up, it shouldn't be a close game at all, Collingwood are a minimum 10 goal better side than Sydney right now. If Sydney can drag the contest to a dull grind then they could be closer. As a man with genuine AFL knowledge though, you know this. Perhaps you do know something though, since you're going to be doing your live report at a time when Sydney are the worst they've been since the early 00's
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

I know exactly what I’m talking about dear cats me boy. My points are always logical. Tonight...It should well be yet another FRIDAY NIGHT FIZZER! But let’s all hope for KE that there’ll be some sort of a contest.

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Folks I’m in an inner west Sydney pub pre game. The nrl is everywhere on the screens and I haven’t heard any racism.

I’ll report back when I get closer to the scg where the southerners will no doubt be in higher numbers than the civilised setting I’m in now.

:salute:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Well what do ya bloody well know!

The gods were on KEs side, as per usual last night. I was fortunate to witness a rare Friday night contest last night in the Afl! :\: yep a close defensive pressure game, a great event for Indigenous round which unfortunately wouldn’t have been appreciated on the level and with the wisdom And experience i was able to enjoy the competition on for many of the Afl members on this site. No our boys and the dumbos down at Afl hq are not keen on anything less than a high goal scoring piece of shit of a match in place of what occurred last night. Such is their patheticness.

Folks, I only bring the truth and last night was a decent match of footy and I honestly wasn’t able to do the round the ground scouting for racism I aimed for because the contest had me engaged. But, in my one seat out of 35k, I was in fact threatened by a Collingwood supporter. In great banter I attacked Grundy after he couldn’t handle the ball on the wing in front of us. He looked like a prize goose fumbling and bumbling the ball like a toddler. So I yelled out something along the lines of “you suck grundy!” Two rows back a tattooed Arian looking white boy took mammoth offence and spewed “he’s the best ruckman in the league you dickhead you know nothing about the game” :lol: having played the game I knew damn well what I’d seen was shithouse play and proceeded to turn around and Minmick grundys pathetic inability to handle the ball.

It didn’t go down well :lol: he stood up and in true randy from SouthPark style asked me to stand in front of him and say Grundy sucks. He dead set wanted to blue! :(/ :bounce: :drunk:

I could’ve taken the opportunity to uppercut this dumb Arian snowflake to next week, but, to be honest I wouldn’t waste my time spitting on such scum. I laughed in his face and informed the dumb clown that we are watching a sport.
He struggled to comprehend and after several swans fans reported him and after he had a go at another supporter he was ejected from the match :lol:

Folks I’m not making a word of that up. The Afl attracts the scummiest of the scummiest scum bags Australia and the world have to offer. The records prove it. Absolute fuckwits follow the sport.

Will the release of the adam Goodes documentary bring much needed change? Unfortunately, just like the nlol family on this site, I don’t think the fans have the mental capacity to comprehend. :|

xman wrote: