Who are the people who follow Afl?

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Re: Who are the people who follow Afl?

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:16 am
Clearly you have no comeback to the statement that as a pro sporting org Afl has the worst crowd behaviour in the nation.

It’s a big statement and if validated it speaks volumes about the code and it’s supporters so I can understand why you’re afraid to address my point nlol. I can understand :)

:lol:
Its your claim so you prove it
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Post by King-Eliagh »

There’s another thread which provides multiple links detailing Afl crowd violence.

One basic search of google with equivalent search terms of ‘Afl crowd violence’ ‘soccer crowd violence’ nrl crowd violence’ ‘cricket crowd violence’ illustrates quite clearly thrusts Afl into Pole Position in terms of numbers of filthy gutless ‘women and disabled people bashing’ dirtbags attending. Additionally the numbers of reports are so far ahead in number that even if we factor in crowd numbers the Afl still stands out as the clear attractor of the most scum of the earth types to their games.

It’s a bad gong to win but the Afl clearly takes the cake on this one.

I also have some other very damning research which I’ll point to and table the results for your and the members convenience dear nlol. But if gotta tell ya now, you’re not gunna like the results! :lol:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 7:53 am
There’s another thread which provides multiple links detailing Afl crowd violence.

One basic search of google with equivalent search terms of ‘Afl crowd violence’ ‘soccer crowd violence’ nrl crowd violence’ ‘cricket crowd violence’ illustrates quite clearly thrusts Afl into Pole Position in terms of numbers of filthy gutless ‘women and disabled people bashing’ dirtbags attending. Additionally the numbers of reports are so far ahead in number that even if we factor in crowd numbers the Afl still stands out as the clear attractor of the most scum of the earth types to their games.

I also have some other very damning research which I’ll point to and table the results for your and the members convenience dear nlol. But if gotta tell ya now, you’re not gunna like the results! :lol:
Ever wondered it’s got to do with codes where crowds crowds attend in large numbers! Nearly all nrlol games with the exception of soo and the nrlol gf (struggles to sell out :lol: ) the crowds are shit some fudged bloated number that usually ends up to be around the 10k figure

Well those events of soo and nrlol is also marred by fan violence as well
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/video ... aa47d4abed
https://thenewdaily.com.au/sport/2018/06/23/839271/amp/

Given the fact most instances through out the year crowd attendances for the afl dwarfs anything the nrlol can put up shows the nrlol has its fair share of crowd violence as well!

Throw in the fact it has sponsors fleeing the polished turd of the comp due to the shit culture that the code already carries :)))
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Nrlolol wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 9:48 am

Ever wondered it’s got to do with codes where crowds crowds attend in large numbers! Nearly all nrlol games with the exception of soo and the nrlol gf (struggles to sell out :lol: ) the crowds are shit some fudged bloated number that usually ends up to be around the 10k figure

Given the fact most instances through out the year crowd attendances for the afl dwarfs anything the nrlol can put up shows the nrlol has its fair share of crowd violence as well!

Throw in the fact it has sponsors fleeing the polished turd of the comp due to the shit culture that the code already carries :)))
:lol: wow, you really don’t understand basic research principles do you dear nlol junior?

Sorry bro, but one link to an nrl crowd violence example and a link to spikes in domestic violence during origin night simply doesn’t come close to cutting the mustard. It was a funny attempt tho :lol:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Ok folks herewith I present to you the beginnings of a relevant table detailing a shame list of Afl/vfl Fans going way back into the 1800s. This is a research that has been compiled here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... _in_sports

Importantly the comprehensive research references only events

in which a spectator at a sporting event was engaged in such a confrontation with an athlete, coach or game official, either through the spectator's intrusion upon the field of play, or (as a result of such an event) a participant entering the spectator seating area.....
It does not include incidents of riots or other violence, often outside the event venue, which did not involve game participants.
The comprehensive research I refer to covers a vast range of major organised sporting orgs through the amateur to pro sporting eras. The research scope begins in 1879 and concludes in 2015.

Herewith the early tabling of numbers of disgusting fan behaviour where fans have attacked players coaches and officials at major sporting events

Afl/vfl —- a whopping 18 mentions :shock:
Nrl/arl—- a respectable 3 mentions :)

I’ll fill the table out to include other sporting codes and include cricket as well as identifying which sport has produced by far the most filthy fan events over the last 150 years in Australia.

My early betting is, as i have already argued before conducting this analysis, that Afl will come in leaps and bounds ahead of any other sporting comp in Australia in terms of filthy mongrel supporters who think they are within their rights to attack players coaches and officials.

Im sorry guys, but it looks like
Ol KE is gunna be dead right again!

:lol: :\:

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

18-3! Wow. That’s more than six times the difference in terms of dickhead fans Afl v rugby league.

Accounting for current crowd avgs (which is very
Kind of me considering the crowds that used to attend arl matches prior to the popularisation of television) the Afl would still be more than triple as likely to have some dickhead crowd member physically attack a player, coach or official.

Wow, it’s worse than i predicted folks. I’m usually pretty close to bang on but even i didn’t think the fans be that disgusting.

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

The nation of Australia seriously needs to ask...Who are the people who follow Afl?

[-X

xman wrote:
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Another baseless claim made over & over .
Please provide proof of tHe NRL fudging since the problem was fixed by Smith .
Off ya go
You've been asked multiple times yet can never ever provide any evidence .
:))) :)))
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:22 pm

:lol: wow, you really don’t understand basic research principles do you dear nlol junior?

Sorry bro, but one link to an nrl crowd violence example and a link to spikes in domestic violence during origin night simply doesn’t come close to cutting the mustard. It was a funny attempt tho :lol:
Nice attempt at deflecting moron
If one code gets 5 million people attending games through out the year to the code that gets one million the code that gets the larger crowds will have the crowd violence just through back % of people at the games!

Those two links were the first 2 that google came up with!
But if the culture of violence was that bad you’d think the sponsors and families would be fleeing the game!

Oh wait it’s your little code with pissy crowds and sponsors fleeing :)))
notaleaguefan
Banned

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:09 pm

Off ya go
For some one that cries fudging to afl crowds and never showed any proof to attempt to point it out :wave:

Get some proof 🚽 or shut up on the topic
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Nrlolol wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:19 am
King-Eliagh wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 12:22 pm

Nice attempt at deflecting moron
If one code gets 5 million people attending games through out the year to the code that gets one million the code that gets the larger crowds will have the crowd violence just through back % of people at the games!

Those two links were the first 2 that google came up with!
But if the culture of violence was that bad you’d think the sponsors and families would be fleeing the game!

Oh wait it’s your little code with pissy crowds and sponsors fleeing :)))
Do some fucking research before ypu post utter bullshit
The NRl got 3.2 million attending last year .
You are a pathological liar .
Post after post full of bullshit .
Hence why it's so easy to show you up & why you get smashed over & over .
Lol
Why are you ranting about sponsors .
It's your current mantra in thread after thread.
This is about crowd violence .so stop fucking deflecting & admit there's a major problem inthe AFL .
Brainwashed cultists .
Always good for the lols

🤣
Xman wrote
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Nrlolol wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:21 am
AFLcrap1 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:09 pm

Off ya go
For some one that cries fudging to afl crowds and never showed any proof to attempt to point it out :wave:

Get some proof 🚽 or shut up on the topic
Why are you asking me for proof .
You are the one who continually makes this bullshit claim ,
Show where I make the claim about the afl crowds weekly like you do about the NRL .
You keep saying it yet straight away deflect when asked to show proof .

Great another thread clogged up because one idiot posts shit with no source .

🤣
Xman wrote
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:55 am
King-Eliagh wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:16 am
Clearly you have no comeback to the statement that as a pro sporting org Afl has the worst crowd behaviour in the nation.

It’s a big statement and if validated it speaks volumes about the code and it’s supporters so I can understand why you’re afraid to address my point nlol. I can understand :)

Its your claim so you prove it
In the face of the alarming evidence you’re not so tough titties now are ya nlol :lol:

Afl supporters are the scummiest organised sport supporters in aus. It’s just the way it is. That’s what the evidence tells us :)

xman wrote:
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Geelong
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Cats_Steve »

Some despicable incidents indeed.

It's a shame there's no comp in Aus we can use for a reasonable comparison.
Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

Cats_Steve wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:19 pm
Some despicable incidents indeed.

It's a shame there's no comp in Aus we can use for a reasonable comparison.
:lol: ah yes a subtle stab with the old Afl staple of “but de cwowds! De cwwwoooowwwds! Whattabout deeeee cwooowwwds” :lol:

Sorry to inform you cats me boy but you do know there’s an easy way we can measure across variables of nrl and Afl by looking at avg crowd proportions? If you read my earlier post you will have seen that even with adjusting for crowds based on current nrl and Afl averages (which over the past 130years is actually me being very generous to the Afl) the likelihood of Afl fans attacking players, coaches or match officials is triple as likely as it would be in the nrl. TRIPLE! :shock: I know disgusting right?? :lol:

I’m really sorry to let you know the bad news cats Steve. But, it’s true, the sport of Afl attracts the scummiest supporters in Australia. And from the evidence at hand it’s Afl number 1, then country miles, then a few more country miles before cricket and then another few country miles before nrl. When I have the time I’ll evaluate and table the data further to help you understand the god awful truth some more. Ok? :)

xman wrote: