Afl 2019 Alert: Low Scoring BOGS

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach
Team: Parramatta
Been liked: 11 times

Afl 2019 Alert: Low Scoring BOGS

Post by King-Eliagh »

Howdy folks :wave:

It’s your resident bringer of truth KE here with an nlol inspired thread! :o so first things first I’d like to thank nlol for providing the vision and foresight to tell us all that the Afl, on top of lopsided matches, has an issue with ugly low scoring matches.

So I did my research and, it’s a sad sorry sight so far in 2019 folks. A sad sorry sight indeed for the Afl. The org has brought in a raft of rule changes to fix the issue but... it’s just not working. Well not yet atleast :)

So here’s the score card folks. Having significant experience watching and attending Afl games i know it’s kinda sucky when your team can’t kick atleast 10 goals through those massive sticks. I mean you’re sitting on ur ass for nigh on 3hours and you’ve paid your hard earned to see supposed professionals show you how it’s done and ur team can’t even slot 10 thru? Yeah I think we all agree that’s pretty abysmal viewing and the Afl agrees with me too, one committee member even recently proposed giving a bonus point for teams who can score 100 points and all the senior Afl folk are working their tiny testicles off trying to get teams to score more but, alas, as you will see. There’s heaps of teams struggling to even get to sixty points week in week out.

So without further ado, I present, for all your increased knowledge, a table on the numbers of teams who can’t kick 10 measly goals each week in the Afl so far. I’ll update the table as weeks progress :)

Round 1 - 8 teams!! :shock: :shock:
Round 2 - 6 teams!! 8-[
Round 3 - 2 teams :o
Round 4 - 7 teams!! :puke:
Round 5 - 6 teams!! 8-[
Round 6 - 4 teams! :?

It’s just awful isn’t it just? :lol: the chief funder of the Afl has been rightly appalled with the state of the game so things not looking good at all.

And before any of you Afl chumps chimes in with your immature “oh yeah well nrl games sometimes no one scores” just please provide some figures and opinions of chief funder and nrl committees on the matter to atleast equal my level of evidence :)

Yours in truth,
:salute:

KING

:afro:

xman wrote:
KE, why is an even comp important?
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Afl 2019 Alert: Low Scoring BOGS

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Another well sourced well thought out thread
Well done KE .
Now we wait for the brainwashed fumblers to come in with their excuses .
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

I agree freer flowing higher scoring games are generally more interesting. Hence why most of Australia prefer AFL over RL, RU and soccer
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:51 pm
I agree freer flowing higher scoring games are generally more interesting. Hence why most of Australia prefer AFL over RL, RU and soccer
:lol:

Errrm nlol? Can you tell us who you are actually agreeing with? No one in this thread has mentioned higher freer flowing games are more interesting. :lol: are you, wait, you’re not talking to yourself are you!? :lol:

But yes again it’s really smart stuff you’re providing. Darts starts on scores of 501 and then usually reallyfree flowing darts through the air. You prefer darts over marngrook nlol, surely you must?

Comon nlol, present something meaningful ya lil gosling you :lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:04 pm
NlolRL wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:51 pm

Errrm nlol? Can you tell us who you are actually agreeing with? No one in this thread has mentioned higher freer flowing games are more interesting. :lol: are you, wait, you’re not talking to yourself are you!? :lol:

But yes again it’s really smart stuff you’re providing. Darts starts on scores of 501 and then usually reallyfree flowing darts through the air. You prefer darts over marngrook nlol, surely you must?

Comon nlol, present something meaningful ya lil gosling you :lol:
It really is hilarious KE that you would accuse the AFL of being low scoring and lop-sided, where these are exactly the traits of the NRL :\: No winder it is repeatedly outrated and out drawn :lol:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

:lol: I’m just the messenger nlol, the bringer of truth :lol:

Get ur facts straight nlol. It’s ur major funder who accused the Afl as being lopsided and low scoring well before moi :lol: well I got the lopsided one well before him but Yu get my point :lol:

And rhe afls senior committees are in clear agreement of my and the major funders arguments :lol:

I’m sorry nlol, but everything I’ve said...is TRUE! :(/ :(/ :(/ it really is!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :puke: :cheers: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :mrgreen: :puke: :(/

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Despite these comments, we are still more even and more exciting, and higher scoring than the NRL will ever be.

Them's the facts and figures KE. Don't blame me, blame mathematics
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:27 am
Despite these comments, we are still more even and more exciting, and higher scoring than the NRL will ever be.

:lol: :^o

Doesn’t even understand the invalidity of the year five mathematics equations he’s used to compare different scoring systems. :lol:

Folks, don’t take it from me (although I’m dead right), and def don’t take it from this loony nlol! :lol: take it from the Afl who, about three years after I began a series of annual threads on the afls basketcase league :lol: wrote this in 2014

“THE AFL introduced a set of changes to underpin the competition for the next two seasons after recognising that competitive balance needed to be addressed”

:lol: they even got a lil committee together to try and figure out how to bring their battling basketcase league clubs up to scratch. Five years later and we are still seeing blowouts a plenty all over the place.

Take it from the Afl folks :lol:

xman wrote:
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:41 am

Doesn’t even understand the invalidity of the year five mathematics equations he’s used to compare different scoring systems. :lol:

Folks, don’t take it from me (although I’m dead right), and def don’t take it from this loony nlol! :lol: take it from the Afl who, about three years after I began a series of annual threads on the afls basketcase league :lol: wrote this in 2014

“THE AFL introduced a set of changes to underpin the competition for the next two seasons after recognising that competitive balance needed to be addressed”

:lol: they even got a lil committee together to try and figure out how to bring their battling basketcase league clubs up to scratch. Five years later and we are still seeing blowouts a plenty all over the place.

If my figures are invalid explain why then provide some relevant figures of your own.

Come on KE, every one of your threads cant be based on your ignorance alone
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Geelong
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Cats_Steve »

Nlol...

Is KE generally gasping for air when you empty him out of your pocket? Or is he used to it by now?
Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

Cats_Steve wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:19 am
Nlol...

Is KE generally gasping for air when you empty him out of your pocket? Or is he used to it by now?
pretty much, he just resorts to emoticons and insults. It's very amusing
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:13 am

If my figures are invalid explain why then provide some relevant figures of your own.

Are you getting cranky? :lol:

Ok I will explain why ur figures are utterly invalid but so we are all on the same page please share and explain to everyone how you came across the figures you presented earlier. I’m particularly interested in the % differentials - an explanation of how you’ve made those up would be great so our fellow members can come along with us :)

xman wrote:
King-Eliagh
Coach
Coach

Post by King-Eliagh »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:23 am
Nlol...

Are you guys an old couple? :lol:
These users liked the author King-Eliagh for the post:
Cats_Steve (Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:32 pm)

xman wrote:
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Geelong
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Cats_Steve »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:17 pm
NlolRL wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:23 am
Nlol...

Are you guys an old couple? :lol:
We're a new couple. Don't be too jealous.
Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach

Post by NlolRL »

King-Eliagh wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:16 pm
NlolRL wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:13 am

Are you getting cranky? :lol:

Ok I will explain why ur figures are utterly invalid but so we are all on the same page please share and explain to everyone how you came across the figures you presented earlier. I’m particularly interested in the % differentials - an explanation of how you’ve made those up would be great so our fellow members can come along with us :)
You're not a maths person are you KE.

Differential is winning score less losing score divided by winning score times 100