Fight Club - Football TV Ratings (AFL vs NRL)

Which is the best football code? Here you can have it out with other football fans.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach
Team: The Scottish Puffins
Been liked: 75 times

Re: Fight Club - Football TV Ratings

Post by AFLcrap1 »

I'm sure there will be some other reason it rates poorly in the northern states
TLPG 🤣liar extraordinaire
You should thank me for publishing your IP

and I never published any actual IP. That's it.
🤣
I was a mod at the time .
Xman wrote
I also gave them to TLPG believing he was still a mod.I admit I made a mistake.
:^o :^o
Terry
Coach
Coach
Team: Wests Tigers
Been liked: 163 times

Post by Terry »

The fumblers seem to be a tad uppity about their ratings this year. Strangely they all disappeared last year when the rolling disaster unravelled. You'd love to be in the trenches with these lilly livered sooks. Not!!!!!

Sadly for them they don't have the cognitive ability to know how these things work out. Both set's of numbers are very good. The fumblers are coming off a horror 2018 and RL is coming off a horror player behaviour pre-season.

The way its unfolding it will be another easy win by the good 'ol girl RL in 2019. Of course the fumblers here won't accept it. Where are you Soichi Yokoi????? Come home pal!!!!!!
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:38 am
The fumblers seem to be a tad uppity about their ratings this year. Strangely they all disappeared last year when the rolling disaster unravelled. You'd love to be in the trenches with these lilly livered sooks. Not!!!!!

Sadly for them they don't have the cognitive ability to know how these things work out. Both set's of numbers are very good. The fumblers are coming off a horror 2018 and RL is coming off a horror player behaviour pre-season.

The way its unfolding it will be another easy win by the good 'ol girl RL in 2019. Of course the fumblers here won't accept it. Where are you Soichi Yokoi????? Come home pal!!!!!!
that's a lovely fishbowl you're in there Terry.

Now, when are you going to provide another example showing a comparison of cumulative ratings for different programs, which I've asked for? :wave:
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Been done pal. Try checking out Oztam, Regtam, TV tonight, Mediaweek, Kevin Perry, the idiot Mr TV or that lovely bloke on Sports industry, plus plenty more. They do it every day of the week. Organisations make a living outta comparing ratings - daily, yearly, averages, aggregates, every aspect of 'em. Fact.

Don't ask Yokoi. It's becoming very repetitive.
NlolRL
Coach
Coach
Team: Melbourne Demons
Been liked: 136 times

Post by NlolRL »

Terry wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:48 am
Been done pal. Try checking out Oztam, Regtam, TV tonight, Mediaweek, Kevin Perry, the idiot Mr TV or that lovely bloke on Sports industry, plus plenty more. They do it every day of the week. Organisations make a living outta comparing ratings - daily, yearly, averages, aggregates, every aspect of 'em. Fact.

Averages or daily ratings aren't cumulative totals you moron. No wonder you've got no idea
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

NlolRL wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:15 am

Averages or daily ratings aren't cumulative totals you moron. No wonder you've got no idea

Fred's old strike in/strike out rule eh pal????????? Count the ratings whatever way you want as long as the fumbling game comes out on top. That's the way of the fumbling bubble dweller!!!!!!

Back to the jungle with ya mate Yoki pal!!!!!!!!!!!! We haven't lost the war......we haven't lost the door!!!!!!!!
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:43 pm
pussycat wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:42 pm
Terry wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:03 pm

You might be claiming the gold a tad early Wookie. There's a long long time to go in this season.
What a load of BS Wookie, you've had a heap more FTA than us. Wont save you in the end though. We all know how this turns out :cheers:
Adelaide and Perth get 10% more games on FTA than NRL in Brisbane and Sydney but lose ratings because of games on 7 mate, lack of prime time games and some on delay. The crows were shown on 165 minute delay in Adelaide on the weekend
Make all the excuses you like about poor Perth & poor Adelaide but along with Sydney and Brisbane would make up more than half your rating . And your 10% more games figure would be closer to 25%!
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
pussycat
Coach
Coach
Team: The Shanghai Sharks
Been liked: 32 times

Post by pussycat »

NlolRL wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:40 pm
Terry wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:23 pm
NlolRL wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:46 pm

according to who, RL fans? :lol:

Again, show me another organisation in the world that compares cumulative ratings for different programs :wave:
I've done this before pal. This is what makes this site so tiresome to intelligent posters. It's the same arguments over and over and over again. We hammer you with facts, figures, statistics and evidence. You come back with the same base level idiocy time and time and time again. You know.......like.......back into the goldfish bowl we go!!!!!

Every sporting competition and broadcaster in the world have a microscopic examination of tv ratings. Per game. Per round. Per season. Aggregates. Averages. Every part of the ratings is sliced and diced and dissected. Different programs and different sports are continually compared. You know......like......the media organisations that put out the ratings every day. It's a comparison pal!!!!!!!!!

And you know why they do it???? No ya wouldn't because you're a dill. They do it because that's how they make their money. You know.....like .......if the NFL rates higher than MLB they get more money. And how do they do that I hear you not ask???? They compare the ratings. Per game. Per round. Per season. Aggregates. Averages. Every part of it.

So there you have it............again........after the last time......and the time before that....... etc etc etc....!!!!!!

I won't be answering this dull-witted question again.

By the way: has your village found you yet...........idiot!!!!!!!!!!
what a load of blah blah blah.

Yes program's ratings are compared, but these are averages for individual broadcasts, not cumulative ratings over months. I've never seen Oztam add up all the ratings for the 6pm news broadcasts on ch7 and compare them to a different program like MKR. If you have please show me.

I'll make it even easier for you. Show me where cumulative ratings are even counted let alone compared between programs.

Everyone in the known universal uses figures, ratings, statistics of some kind or another . Try looking at the AFL/NRL annual reports . When 7 /9/10 are looking to axe a show they just don't look at how the previous week episode rated.
When the AFL and 7 meets for the next right s deal , channel 7 wont just toss a coin in the air and award the AFL 1 $b,

Try looking at that ABC graph , there are plenty of other examples you've been shown!
Rugby League, the dominant force in Australian sport! :cheers:

"I do like annoying the Victorians; they are so easy to get, At times I've looked at them and had a giggle." Peter V'Landys
Terry
Coach
Coach

Post by Terry »

Beaussie wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:09 pm
Channel 7 Sydney and I assume Brisbane appears to have had a change of heart and is putting live AFL games on the primary channel and 7HD. Started last Saturday night with Richmond vs Sydney and again tonight to my surprise with Richmond vs Melbourne. :shock:

The Front Bar has also moved from 7mate to Channel 7 and is now broadcast at the earlier time of 9:30pm in NSW and QLD. I wonder why the change of broadcasting arrangements in NSW and QLD?

Channel 9 is also showing the AFL Footy Show live on Sunday mornings in Sydney and again I assume Brisbane on 9GEM.

Great news for AFL fans in the northern states. :thumbleft:
Swans clash to be LIVE on Seven
Sydney Swans Media
Apr 18, 2019 4:40PM

The Sydney Swans clash against Richmond at Marvel Stadium on Saturday night will be broadcast LIVE on Channel Seven’s primary channel into Sydney.

In a shift away from the normal home of the Sydney Swans on 7mate, the match will be shown LIVE into Sydney from 7pm.

One of the Swans favourite sons Kieren Jack will celebrate his 250th game milestone on Saturday night at Marvel Stadium.

It will be the first of many games shown live into Sydney on the Seven Network’s primary channel during the 2019 home and away season.

So if you can’t make it to Melbourne to cheer the team on this weekend, switch over to Channel Seven to cheer on the Red and White during Saturday night’s match.

https://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/201 ... e-on-seven
40k on the main channel in Sydney. Lowest rating program for the night by a massive margin. This ain't gonna end well!!!
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Lol
Somehow these braindead fools think the ratings are magically going to be far better .

Sadly fir them people in the northern states seem to know how to use a remote

So it doesn't look like there'll be much difference

🤣
Xman wrote
Cats_Steve
Seniors
Seniors
Team: Geelong
Been liked: 26 times

Post by Cats_Steve »

We seem to know exactly where the remote is at the moment.
Never realised quite how much hate there was for AFL from our Northern friends.
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

About time

🤣
Xman wrote
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

AFLcrap1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:50 pm
Lol
Somehow these braindead fools think the ratings are magically going to be far better .

So it doesn't look like there'll be much difference
Why does for every game the secondary channel go, mate etc rate lower than the trilateral main channel 7, 9 etc

This applies for all states

Loon
These users liked the author notaleaguefan for the post:
pussycat (Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:22 pm)
notaleaguefan
Banned
Team: AFL
Been liked: 25 times

Post by notaleaguefan »

Terry wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:28 am
NlolRL wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:15 am

Fred's old strike in/strike out rule eh pal????????? Count the ratings whatever way you want as long as the fumbling game comes out on top. That's the way of the fumbling bubble dweller!!!!!!

Back to the jungle with ya mate Yoki pal!!!!!!!!!!!! We haven't lost the war......we haven't lost the door!!!!!!!!
lol
That’s you admitting that no one counts the ratings in cumulative totals! :wave:

Hence the deflection
AFLcrap1
Coach
Coach

Post by AFLcrap1 »

Oh Jesus . Another comprehension fail .

🤣
Xman wrote